QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Huge win today for Pirates today with our season on line and a very young and inexperienced side on park.

Really makes bottom half of top 8 interesting now.

no excuses for Kenmore as they were beaten by a better side but didn’t help losing a key forward, key mid and tackling forward all before the bounce followed by 2 guys going down during the game. PR lead very well by Thomsen and Macanawai, no Cherry Kassaulke or Davidson makes it even more impressive. Have to think you guys make the 8 now comfortably

Macanawai plays Div 2 for pirates? As in ex UQ and ex Sherwood Macanawai?

Thats crazy, that kid could be one of the best mids in the QAFL

Comes down to good recruiting by the president you pot all the time. I think you'll find from most people that have gone to the pirates have had a great time. I'm personally mates with the rutledges and they thoroughly enjoyed playing there. I used to play with Thomson when he was younger and have a good relationship with him, he loves the Pirates. his finger hasn't healed yet and he wants to be out there playing for them. He said it was one of the best wins he's been apart of since the Aspley flag.

Macanawi is hands down the best player in the comp besides probably Knight from Hinterland.

Comes down to good recruiting by the president you pot all the time. I think you'll find from most people that have gone to the pirates have had a great time. I'm personally mates with the rutledges and they thoroughly enjoyed playing there. I used to play with Thomson when he was younger and have a good relationship with him, he loves the Pirates. his finger hasn't healed yet and he wants to be out there playing for them. He said it was one of the best wins he's been apart of since the Aspley flag.

Macanawi is hands down the best player in the comp besides probably Knight from Hinterland.

Wagner has a fair claim

Yes it is Miller. Footy is low priority for Jono, but he loves it as an outlet. Not really interested in playing at a higher level more enjoying his time helping develop some kids we have.

Wouldn’t meet a more likeable young bloke. Been with us on and off for 3 years now.

no excuses for Kenmore as they were beaten by a better side but didn’t help losing a key forward, key mid and tackling forward all before the bounce followed by 2 guys going down during the game. PR lead very well by Thomsen and Macanawai, no Cherry Kassaulke or Davidson makes it even more impressive. Have to think you guys make the 8 now comfortably

Not sure we over the line just yet to make top 8 but Saturdays win does help and puts it in our own destiny.

Was good win considering players missing on top of the three you mentioned. Had Wheels our skipper and Regan Simmons both pull out crook on Saturday morning as well on top of Pay, Ollington, Fallon all still injured.

If we can get everyone back on deck and some footy into them who knows what can happen.

Yes Great call.

Wagner
Johnno
Knight
Hurst

Reckon most clubs have one or two very good players. Tim Peck is another very handy player who has missed a heap of footy but just starting to get a bit of touch back.

Harwood definitely in top 5 players and I really like Hayden Long from Jindalee as a player and I’m sure Moreton have a few good ones.

Reckon most clubs have one or two very good players. Tim Peck is another very handy player who has missed a heap of footy but just starting to get a bit of touch back.

Harwood definitely in top 5 players and I really like Hayden Long from Jindalee as a player and I’m sure Moreton have a few good ones.

Nah. Buncha spuds up here :tearsofjoy:

Harwood, Templeton (Kenmore), JPW at Kedron, FormerNEAFL lions player Dan Henderson now at Gympie also fair claims

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blues by a fair bit
Lions to break the drought and have an epic road trip home
Bears to continue the Eagles miserable run
Bombers just. After they beat each other up.
Seagulls by a lot
Redcliffe in a canter
Vikings to roast some chook
Mb to beat the bye easily

Bruce Highway is a car park if you heading up Sunny Coast. Apparently police officer been killed at weigh bridge and traffic being diverted off highway. Banked up already.

Blues by a fair bit
Lions to break the drought and have an epic road trip home
Bears to continue the Eagles miserable run
Bombers just. After they beat each other up.
Seagulls by a lot
Redcliffe in a canter
Vikings to roast some chook
Mb to beat the bye easily
Big night in Gympie tonight 🍺 good on them

Tips for this week if goes ahead ? Don’t think it will, should have just got everyone to play each other once so then if something like this happened had 2 extra rounds at the end of the year to catch up with

Remove this Banner Ad

Back