QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

they are putting in a Friday night team

I would normally say walk before you can run, but given they have consistently had Colts - its a perfect example of the QFA colts cancellation working the way it should.
More Friday Night Teams will put more pressure on Saturday Footy. I thought the logic of deleting Colts on a Saturday was to help with umpire numbers and secure Saturday Footy Ressies numbers/Seniors.

Seems wrong to have 18-20 year olds being thrust into Friday Nights against 30+ players with bigger bodies.

More Friday Night Teams will put more pressure on Saturday Footy. I thought the logic of deleting Colts on a Saturday was to help with umpire numbers and secure Saturday Footy Ressies numbers/Seniors.

Seems wrong to have 18-20 year olds being thrust into Friday Nights against 30+ players with bigger bodies.
Mate not sure anyone knows what will happen with the demise of Colts.
Where they will play and even if they will. Big call made and we wait to see how it pans out.

Just joining the dots from last few social media posts is all
Im the new reserves coach, no set policy, more prudent perspective put into preseason with there been no colts now for us. Need to ensure these younger players are brought into the senior set up and feel at home hence the preseason start for them. Will still be plenty of older blokes trotting around with them

Moonshadow Any truth to the rumour that moorooka will not have a men’s program in 2023?
Unable to comment I’ve taken a role at Coorparoo for 2023 and can’t comment on the clubs position player wise sorry. It would be really sad if they can’t get two teams together though because numbers were the highest they have been in a number of years and I’ve certainly not asked any to follow me across.

I live nearby, so have often taken an interest in the Roosters. But literally have no idea who their coach, committee are and couldn't name a single player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I live nearby, so have often taken an interest in the Roosters. But literally have no idea who their coach, committee are and couldn't name a single player.
Best go down and introduce yourself Riley 😉 someone with your football IQ would be really handy around The Pen 🐓

don't have the skillset for clubland.

I respect volunteers immensely, as I wouldn't give up my time like many of you do to then cop it from AFLQ, players, parents etc (and forum posters like me)

Coaches not part of salary cap BB.
Im aware, more the fact wouldn't be many div 2 clubs who would have the capacity to go much past the 20k.
No gate in QLD! I can no longer joke it cost more to watch me in mid gippy footy than it does an AFLW game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back