QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

My mate told me the Gympie game was called off over a week ago, just further proof you aren't from Moorooka, just a very average s**t stirrer.
Gympie v Roosters 5.15 Saturday 6 x 20 min quarters. At Gympie according to AFLQ official practice games this week. Agree The Duck is not a Rooster.

Last edited:
Roosters cancelled, gympie now playing moorchydore 3rds with a sportsman’s night afterwards if anyone is interested or in the area.

everyone is rating my mob too high (carrara) we have lost the best part of our senior team; 3 to coomera, our captain, best mid, bnf winner and leading goal kicker all to coolangatta, a couple going overseas or back to their home clubs, few focussing on uni. Leaves us with barnie, goods and kp who are any good or were regular contributors. the new will help, but its only 3 that will make an impact. ipswich will be hard to beat and as will wynnnum

everyone is rating my mob too high (carrara) we have lost the best part of our senior team; 3 to coomera, our captain, best mid, bnf winner and leading goal kicker all to coolangatta, a couple going overseas or back to their home clubs, few focussing on uni. Leaves us with barnie, goods and kp who are any good or were regular contributors. the new will help, but its only 3 that will make an impact. ipswich will be hard to beat and as will wynnnum
You forgot to mention Nicko’s mates

Haha! Come on mate, don’t be letting your tyres down like that.

Grainger an Vaster in your midfield, Grainger can an will kick goals from anywhere on the field,

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We dont have to rate them high you guys have been good at doing that for the last 12 months also. Ipswich hard to beat?my sources tell me they have lost half the GF side thats why most guys who have a little knowledge have been rating them low. Wynnum u have rocks for brains we all know you guys rate youself as a hot favourite along with kedron

Roosters cancelled, gympie now playing moorchydore 3rds with a sportsman’s night afterwards if anyone is interested or in the area.
Roosters apparently had 3 teams last year, can someone other than Lucky Duck provide an update on their current situation

Anyone heading to watch Tigers vs Lions curtain raiser today? Be a good chance to see how Redcliffe are travelling

A massive thank you to the Ormeau football club for a Terriffic night last night
Easy to see why Friday night footy is so popular
Good crowd and an enjoyable game to watch our development squad certainly got a good hit out and the spirit of the the game was terriffic even the umpires last night adjusted to the game and in my opinion did a terriffic job
Looking forward to seeing the Saints and Ormeau relationship strengthening as i think both clubs have a lot to offer each other
This is what community footy is about

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My spies from toowoomba tell me ipswich copped a shallacking on Saturday from coollaroo. My ladder predictions maybe ok after all.

Lucky ducky who is coaching the chooks...
agree with blockers comments reckon wynnum will win more than they loose...

My spies from toowoomba tell me ipswich copped a shallacking on Saturday from coollaroo. My ladder predictions maybe ok after all.
Gee lucky you have no idea. We actually won by 4 or 5 goals in a 5 quarter game. Coollaroo were solid and actually carved us in the 3rd after we put a our reserve grade mids in the guts. And playing with a squad with upto 10 A grade players out, so alot of our young kids and inexperienced guys got to have a run in positions they dont normally start.

Gee lucky you have no idea. We actually won by 4 or 5 goals in a 5 quarter game. Coollaroo were solid and actually carved us in the 3rd after we put a our reserve grade mids in the guts. And playing with a squad with upto 10 A grade players out, so alot of our young kids and inexperienced guys got to have a run in positions they dont normally start.
And bang eagle has just summed up what practice matches are all about
September is a long way off and let’s be realistic no side good or bad will be playing with full squads at this time of year
Every club will have massive differences come round one and imo I think it’s important for clubs to chop and change manpower rotations structures etc
It’s actually more interesting looking at blokes who are showing the fruits of pre season and who have improved from previous year especially the young blokes who are now that year older
We place too many expectations at times that every pre season game has to be a win
Good coaches develop and teach isn’t this what pre season is about not just going for a win

Think Wynnum will definitely be finals contenders for Div 3 this year. Had a good look at them yesterday.

Plugger got them well structured already and may not have the individual brilliance of some clubs, but very even across the park.

Thanks for the game guys. we have had pretty good numbers so far this year and like everyone else at this stage are feeling good about where we are heading and the season ahead of us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back