QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

What was the final score, and how many points did the Roosters score to counter your comment about how many Ormeau scored. Did Moorooka also only score a few points? Of all the games to watch you picked the s**t sandwich at the smorgasbord yet complained about the taste, or was it the result that hurts? If you are from Ormeau it seems the Roosters have a game up on you blokes.

Ormeau led 40-16 at half time but lost by about 6 goals in the end. It was still fairly close until midway through the last quarter, we had a couple of players go down injured and the rest just ran out of legs

I would have to say at this stage with Kedron dropping from div 2 they would have to be favorites Carrara would have to be there abouts and having watched Wynnum play they will be top 3,

I reckon you’re top 3 looks pretty good Flying Eagle. I’m not sure about the gap between them and the rest though I think the comp will all in all be a pretty close well fought comp with some mixed results. Kedron would have to be coming in favourites though I do agree.

Not long till Rd 1 now! Very keen to see everyone back out on the park

I reckon you’re top 3 looks pretty good Flying Eagle. I’m not sure about the gap between them and the rest though I think the comp will all in all be a pretty close well fought comp with some mixed results. Kedron would have to be coming in favourites though I do agree.

Not long till Rd 1 now! Very keen to see everyone back out on the park
My gut tells me the gap between clubs won't be that great.
Of course you will have a couple on the bottom struggle every week.
But everyone else will be tight.
Kedron dropping back certainly doesn't make them favorites in my opinion.
May have lost a few who wanted to play at a higher level.
I suppose we will get a fair idea after three rounds.

My gut tells me the gap between clubs won't be that great.
Of course you will have a couple on the bottom struggle every week.
But everyone else will be tight.
Kedron dropping back certainly doesn't make them favorites in my opinion.
May have lost a few who wanted to play at a higher level.
I suppose we will get a fair idea after three rounds.
Kedron will be top of the table with a percentage of 300 plus after 3 rounds, that may drag a few back to the Lions den

Think wynnum be very hard to beat.
watched them play and impressed with thei r playing style...very well structured and got a very good coach....
like most teams depth will be the problem once injuries etc happen.
Kedron dropping back will be strong...
ipswich picked up one or two players to build on last year.
redcliffe will be around the money.
carrara picked ul some very handy players but I believe lost some handy player's. ....depth???...
others may struggle...

Ridiculously late notice, but any div 3 clubs looking for a kick tonight?

We were keen for a practice match for our 3rds but couldn't put it together due to field availability, but now our field is available tonight so doing the ring around.

Not us at the Devs Thommo, some playing tomorrow and others foxing and not letting too much out of the secrets bag before round 1... (code for just getting back into it!! ;))

Not us at the Devs Thommo, some playing tomorrow and others foxing and not letting too much out of the secrets bag before round 1... (code for just getting back into it!! ;))
Don’t worry about foxing or secrets just play the rest will look after itself

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think wynnum be very hard to beat.
watched them play and impressed with thei r playing style...very well structured and got a very good coach....
like most teams depth will be the problem once injuries etc happen.
Kedron dropping back will be strong...
ipswich picked up one or two players to build on last year.
redcliffe will be around the money.
carrara picked ul some very handy players but I believe lost some handy player's. ....depth???...
others may struggle...

Didn't Wynnum go down to Gympie who only won 2 games last year?

Didn't Wynnum go down to Gympie who only won 2 games last year?
You are correct wildbuck. We took things waaay to easy against Gympie. Our effort against the Pirates went to our head the week before. So it was a good lesson for us. Also our new coach was also have a look at players in different positions, not that im making excuses. we were out enthused by Gympie who did seem to have a few good players as well.

I think Kedron have to go in as favourites. Pretty close between the rest of us after that. Whoever wants to win the flag though will have to beat Kedron though in my opinion

I cleared a player to Gympie on Friday that played a few Woodies games last year, but has previously played senior footy at the Magpies and he's younger than 25, so they have a few decent players.

Also, whoever asked about Barling - cleared him to Ipswich on Sat morning. That hurt, as I reckon he would still have something to offer our senior side

Ballina pulled down Carrara’s pants by 15 goals last week, fortunately for the other Division 3 teams they weren’t admitted into the SEQ comp or are Carrara just average

Ballina pulled down Carrara’s pants by 15 goals last week, fortunately for the other Division 3 teams they weren’t admitted into the SEQ comp or are Carrara just average
From what I've heard carrara had a few out due to weddings etc...
Beleive Best player in comp (my opinion) big vaster didnt play..makes a big difference to any side. ..

From what I've heard carrara had a few out due to weddings etc...
Beleive Best player in comp (my opinion) big vaster didnt play..makes a big difference to any side. ..

No excuses from our camp, we played poorly and only due to the pressure provided by Macca and his boys from Ballina, made us look second rate, worked a lot harder and smarter.

bring on season proper, happy Easter to everyone, good luck next week to all teams taking the field for round one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back