QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

We offered him a fair chunk befor preseason started and he still turned it down so I agree Temps is getting somthing decent despite what people say and the others good luck if they are getting payed if Carrara don’t do it some other club will
Ash 10 one game and One the next doesn’t play for free.

Guys continue to jump to all these fantasy conclusions on here. We have had a heavy injury toll leading into the season which has stretched us but we are not making any excuses at all. Luke Valdes travels every second weekend to spend time with his young son in Brisbane and was kind enough to help us out. Why wouldnt he? His former premiership captain and vice captain are at our club and he knows a couple of our players from his Moorooka days, so not a difficult sell. This s**t on here of big budgets etc is exactly that.......s**t. I welcome anyone on here to come to training one night as Vice President of the club and come look at our financials and our books. We also have a senior assistant who has had players come across from his former club yet no mention of that. We have had ex junior players come back from Div 1 clubs but no mention of that either. We have had players come from Geelong yet no mention of that. If morons from Div 2 clubs want to continue on here about budgets etc at Carrara, back it up with factual evidence. Until then, our coach is on $25k per season, Vaster is on $200 per hitout and $500 per mark, Grainger is on $1000 per posession and Temps is on $500 per goal, $100 per point, and $50 per complete miss. This is also on top of every other player getting $200 per game and our club umpire getting getting $500. I must also include KP who is on $200 per behind as well. Pure fantasy boys, pure fantasy.
Your all over it

Guys continue to jump to all these fantasy conclusions on here. We have had a heavy injury toll leading into the season which has stretched us but we are not making any excuses at all. Luke Valdes travels every second weekend to spend time with his young son in Brisbane and was kind enough to help us out. Why wouldnt he? His former premiership captain and vice captain are at our club and he knows a couple of our players from his Moorooka days, so not a difficult sell. This s**t on here of big budgets etc is exactly that.......s**t. I welcome anyone on here to come to training one night as Vice President of the club and come look at our financials and our books. We also have a senior assistant who has had players come across from his former club yet no mention of that. We have had ex junior players come back from Div 1 clubs but no mention of that either. We have had players come from Geelong yet no mention of that. If morons from Div 2 clubs want to continue on here about budgets etc at Carrara, back it up with factual evidence. Until then, our coach is on $25k per season, Vaster is on $200 per hitout and $500 per mark, Grainger is on $1000 per posession and Temps is on $500 per goal, $100 per point, and $50 per complete miss. This is also on top of every other player getting $200 per game and our club umpire getting getting $500. I must also include KP who is on $200 per behind as well. Pure fantasy boys, pure fantasy.

I’d hate to see the petrol bill Valdez pays. Was spotted at two grounds today. Redcliffe and Park ridge. That’s a lot of traveling

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the team sheet for Carrara but was watching the pirates game

Maybe Valdes was a late change on team sheet as can happen and not get updated on sporting pulse. Or Cararra played one short with 21 to qualify Valdes.

Maybe reason why they got run over in last quarter? I'm sure Nicko to smart to risk playing someone under a name like Valdes against Redcliffe. They would definitely know Lukey.

Maybe Valdes was a late change on team sheet as can happen and not get updated on sporting pulse. Or Cararra played one short with 21 to qualify Valdes.

Maybe reason why they got run over in last quarter? I'm sure Nicko to smart to risk playing someone under a name like Valdes against Redcliffe. They would definitely know Lukey.
Luke Valdes was NOT noted on the team sheet yesterday given to umpires!!

We all know what’s happened here, Redcliffe are not stacking their twos anymore. Have decided to go for glory in the seniors for once.

We all know what’s happened here, Redcliffe are not stacking their twos anymore. Have decided to go for glory in the seniors for once.

Good win by the tigers. Carrara are not the team they were last year. Top couple are good div 3 players, then drop off quick. Even ippy dont look as sharp as they did last year, competition as a whole has a dropped in level.

Good win by the tigers. Carrara are not the team they were last year. Top couple are good div 3 players, then drop off quick. Even ippy dont look as sharp as they did last year, competition as a whole has a dropped in level.
It’s only early yet last year we were 1 win 5 losses then hit our straps, but I do agree we ain’t quite there yet but we will get there as the talent we have this year is better than what we had last year and I dare say other teams will pick up as well

That old nutshell again. who are they staking there ressies with then? looking at the results have smashed all 3 sides they have come up against.

Terrific day put on down at the Vikings on Saturday. Great little ceremony before the Seniors game followed by a really tough game played in good spirits. Wynnum running away with it in the end. Plenty to take away from it for our boys and always improvement.

A nice touch with the ANZAC medals presented at the end of the match. Well done to Brendan and the Vikings as a whole for a great day. Look forward to making this an annual event between the Swans and Vikings. Cheers

Cobra7... who are the ex div 1 boys that have come back as per below?

''We have had ex junior players come back from Div 1 clubs but no mention''

I would have thought he's a Redback at heart?

He wanted to play with us again this year but with our numbers was hard to guarantee him a game without training and coming back every two weeks.

Pretty confident he will be in Pirates colours when he eventually heads back to Brisbane.

I know he started at Jimboomba but he loves our club, hence why he was there on weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back