QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, I don't think they're "stacking". From what I've seen and heard, they've just got plenty of good old footballers in their twos. Could some of those guys still play ones? Probably. But that wouldn't be the best for the club's long term development.

I honestly don't think they stack the twos.
But there must be some blokes that could play seniors.
If your trying to get a club up and about winning in the firsts brings players to your club.
Just seems odd that the ressies are so strong every year.
You can see why questions are asked.
But it's their club and they can do what they like.

I really thought after the fist ten minutes Moreton were going to win it by a big margin.
Kedron pulled it back but in the end the bay boys kicked up a gear in the last and sealed it.
One thinks if your going to beat the likes Moreton Ipswich wynumm you'll need to play every quarter.
What's going on at Redcliffe twos winning by a country mile and ones struggling every week.

It’s Redcliffe nothing new there

MAybe they just a club with only a few genuine seniors and the rest are twos quality

Wouldn’t make sense because those good twos would be in the ones making them more competitive. The ressie quality in the comp isn’t that bad that a few borderline seniors will get you over the line by 10 goals plus every week.

Plenty of us old blokes still having a kick at Redcliffe. Most could still play seniors but that keeps the younger guys out (and us old guys would be too sore to go to work or train during the week) which is no good for the club future. Several players in our 2's on the weekend down from seniors due to work/family commitments and/or inability to train at all during the week. Jindalee were also very short on numbers in the reserves (they started the game with 17) but played well anyway in the first half. Redcliffe lead at every break in the seniors but Jindalee kicked 6 goals to 1 in the last to run out winners.

No surprises in the results this week.
Wynumm must now be front runners.
Good to see some of last years easybeats are developing into very competitive sides.
Consistency the next benchmark for them.
I think position 4 and 5 is well and truly up for grabs.

Plenty of us old blokes still having a kick at Redcliffe. Most could still play seniors but that keeps the younger guys out (and us old guys would be too sore to go to work or train during the week) which is no good for the club future. Several players in our 2's on the weekend down from seniors due to work/family commitments and/or inability to train at all during the week. Jindalee were also very short on numbers in the reserves (they started the game with 17) but played well anyway in the first half. Redcliffe lead at every break in the seniors but Jindalee kicked 6 goals to 1 in the last to run out winners.
Moorooka seemed to have Surprised Redcliffe yesterday. Got up by 4 points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately didn’t get out to watch Kedron this weekend in our win over Gympie.

Without kicking someone whilst they are down... Redcliffe a surprise loss? Well done to Moorooka and what appeared to be a really gritty win.

Got up for the ressies but left to get back to go to lions.
Chatting to one of the lads on Sunday was informed three yellow cards for Gympie.
Last week had a couple as well so I'm told.
Probably not going to help your cause so I'm tipping Gympie not to feature in finals.
Moorooka my Smokey for finals this year.
Fantastic turn around for them.
Don't care who they have brought in or where from.
Everybody does it.

Chatting to one of the lads on Sunday was informed three yellow cards for Gympie.
Probably not going to help your cause so I'm tipping Gympie not to feature in finals.
Everybody does it.
Yes obviously a real discipline problem at Gympie I’m told they gave away 9 50 mtr penalties four of which cost goals.Coach Tubman will have to try and nip that in the bud if they are to challenge for a finals spot.They are 1-3 probably should be 2-2 and have played pretty strong opposition in Wynnum and Kedron.Long way to go !

Everybody does it.

I was told 2 Red cards outa at Gympie. Either way its not a great look.

Yes obviously a real discipline problem at Gympie I’m told they gave away 9 50 mtr penalties four of which cost goals.Coach Tubman will have to try and nip that in the bud if they are to challenge for a finals spot.They are 1-3 probably should be 2-2 and have played pretty strong opposition in Wynnum and Kedron.Long way to go !

Christ 9 50m penalties!! That's a ticket to putting a coach in his grave. Tinman would have been going mental..

I’ve been told gympie have a one strike policy, if a club reports they or anything they’re out of the competition.
I’ve been told gympie have a one strike policy, if a club reports they or anything they’re out of the competition.
what does this mean?

Are you suggesting there are different rules for Gympie or something?

Do they have a history of poor on-field behaviouir? I've never heard anything about them in that regard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back