QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Its a new year sixthsense dont be so bitter. Its already been proven redcliffe has a bunch of 40 year olds that are better then any other teams bunch of 30 year olds and fat slow 20 year olds. As for saturdays game i wouldnt read to much into it. Its a practice match.

um, Redcliffe couldnt beat Park Ridge bunch of 20 somethings and hand full of teenagers last year! Would of been a good granny had we not lost to the suns by 3 points in the prelim. The ridge would of have their first trophy in the cabinet.

um, Redcliffe couldnt beat Park Ridge bunch of 20 somethings and hand full of teenagers last year! Would of been a good granny had we not lost to the suns by 3 points in the prelim. The ridge would of have their first trophy in the cabinet.
Yeah nah. Keep living that fantasy. What ever gets you through.

I hope you don't really believe that. You had two goes at the Suns and lost them both then the Suns got smashed by redcliffe both times. I guess we will never know. But one thing is for sure park ridge Will be waiting a few more years before any sort of trophy.

You are spot on, but the real winner out of last year is AFL in Queensland with the woodpeckers/cobras/suns what ever they are folding.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I hope you don't really believe that. You had two goes at the Suns and lost them both then the Suns got smashed by redcliffe both times. I guess we will never know. But one thing is for sure park ridge Will be waiting a few more years before any sort of trophy.

you're missing the point here, we could of handled redcliffe 1v1, grub

Who is the big lad at the back in the pirates kit?

Captains-photo-840x450.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I might have been!
Fact still stands we beat them by a point, only to have a goal umpire/scoredboard mix up so it was called a draw!
So my point has some validity to it.

I played for a side in the early 2000's who beat an undefeated side in about round 15. Team I played for didn't make finals. The other side went on to win it. Based on your nonsense, we should of been premiers!

I played for a side in the early 2000's who beat an undefeated side in about round 15. Team I played for didn't make finals. The other side went on to win it. Based on your nonsense, we should of been premiers!

Say what you will, we knew internally how close we were to them.

Say what you will, we knew internally how close we were to them.

You should send logan some flowers because they saved you the pain of getting spanked in a grand final. However your long haired umpire mate would have tried his very best to narrow the margin im sure

You should send logan some flowers because they saved you the pain of getting spanked in a grand final. However your long haired umpire mate would have tried his very best to narrow the margin im sure

He was awful against you blokes aswell was he? He's the reason we didn't play you in the granny. Blocker wanted to kill the bloke.
Deep ties to the suns I heard, definitely wasnt a pirate.

A
He was awful against you blokes aswell was he? He's the reason we didn't play you in the granny. Blocker wanted to kill the bloke.
Deep ties to the suns I heard, definitely wasnt a pirate.
Yep sorry my error got that the wrong way around he was Logan's best on field

Macman hows wynnum travelling...
lost a few close ones last year bit stiff to miss finals..
have you kept same squad or lost a couple. ..
did see wynnum still advertising for seniors assistant coach!!
Enjoyed watching wynnum last year always gave pirates a goid honest game..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back