QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Well cough cough to you too mate he is only a spectator played at the club last year and 5 minutes earlier in the year when the ressies were short, maybe just get on with your job and stop whinging constantly about stuff, a number of things have happened to our players this year and one incident involving a player from your club but you don’t see us whinging about stuff on social media.

I’d imagine AFLQ would be really impressed that an umpire ( club or official) is on here talking about reports from the game they umpired in
If you recall I backed the other umpire up and fully supported the kedron players suspension.
I even checked on the welfare of your player.
No place in the game for that no matter where your from.
No place in the game for people who cannot control themselves.
If highlighting the behavior and actions of some people gets the attention of aflq then I'll be happy.
I'm a 100% confident they read this and know who I am.
Maybe they will act on said behavior.
It's time this is stamped out of the game and if I get in the s**t for doing it ill cop that on the chin.
I've never hidden behind an alias and have only commented on the truth.
If that offends some people that's not my problem.
Maybe people should stop making excuses for poor disgusting behavior and act on it instead.
But maybe I'm just expecting too much.

If you recall I backed the other umpire up and fully supported the kedron players suspension.
I even checked on the welfare of your player.
No place in the game for that no matter where your from.
No place in the game for people who cannot control themselves.
If highlighting the behavior and actions of some people gets the attention of aflq then I'll be happy.
I'm a 100% confident they read this and know who I am.
Maybe they will act on said behavior.
It's time this is stamped out of the game and if I get in the s**t for doing it ill cop that on the chin.
I've never hidden behind an alias and have only commented on the truth.
If that offends some people that's not my problem.
Maybe people should stop making excuses for poor disgusting behavior and act on it instead.
But maybe I'm just expecting too much.
Totally agree with what you did and I think if I remember correctly we had a little bit of a chat about that I told you I appreciated that you backed it.
But for behavioural problems most clubs always have one or two issues that need to be sorted at one time or another , there have been numerous clubs over the last few weeks that have had issues on and off the field but I guarantee those clubs are sorting it out so things don’t happen again(hopefully) just as we do.

Keep up the good work with your umpiring Kedron are lucky I know how hard it is for us to keep finding one each week

Totally agree with what you did and I think if I remember correctly we had a little bit of a chat about that I told you I appreciated that you backed it.
But for behavioural problems most clubs always have one or two issues that need to be sorted at one time or another , there have been numerous clubs over the last few weeks that have had issues on and off the field but I guarantee those clubs are sorting it out so things don’t happen again(hopefully) just as we do.

Keep up the good work with your umpiring Kedron are lucky I know how hard it is for us to keep finding one each week
I'm not highlighting any club inperticular I'm just sick of people who think just because their at the footy anything goes.
I hope all clubs start taking it seriously and make examples of anyone player or supporter who thinks it's ok.
To be honest this year across all grades and clubs it's the worst I have seen and herd.
I'd hate to see that trend continue.
I know when I coach it will not be tolerated when I have a say.
It's pretty simple if you don't comply don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out.
All that said I'm still tipping you guys as flag favourites as much as that pains me.
But you have been good and getting better at the right time.

Anyone seen much of moreton bay this season? How would the be faring in this comp at the moment with their same list?

Last week for us clubbies.
Have to leave the finals up to the experts.

Look forward to you and Ede putting on an umpiring clinic again. Was one of the best umpired games of our year. Be good to finish off with some quality.

We don’t have to worry about the experts. It all wraps up for us this week

Anyone seen much of moreton bay this season? How would the be faring in this comp at the moment with their same list?

Winning against Robina makes the last couple of weeks interesting percentage wise. Robina having a really tough game this week too. Could be either dropping down at this stage

Winning against Robina makes the last couple of weeks interesting percentage wise. Robina having a really tough game this week too. Could be either dropping down at this stage

Lets hope it isnt Robina then from a travel perspective. Hearing Gympie are making a bid to enter Div 3 too so that would make things very interesting

Lets hope it isnt Robina then from a travel perspective. Hearing Gympie are making a bid to enter Div 3 too so that would make things very interesting

Yeah wouldn’t be a terrific travelling schedule for you blokes. I don’t think we’d prefer Robina dropping.

Moreton dropping to Div 3 I would imagine would fancy their chances and probably get some players out of it looking for a flag and they’re in pretty close proximity to us making it harder again for ourselves I would imagine.

Only time will tell... Gympie joining the comp? Wow, that’s a fair trip! Imagine being Carrara travelling to Gympie!

Look forward to you and Ede putting on an umpiring clinic again. Was one of the best umpired games of our year. Be good to finish off with some quality.

We don’t have to worry about the experts. It all wraps up for us this week
You angling for a couple of cheap frees mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've also heard Jimboomba and Jindalee are very keen to enter Div 3 or a two team competition.

Could be interesting to see how it all pans out.

Jimboomba have wanted to play Saturday football in Div 3 or equivalent for as long as I can remember. Hope they do one day get the numbers, because it saves me a trip down there on a Friday night to freeze my (man)**** off.

Probably a while off given their only 1 season back to getting one team together, let alone 2.

Yeah wouldn’t be a terrific travelling schedule for you blokes. I don’t think we’d prefer Robina dropping.

Moreton dropping to Div 3 I would imagine would fancy their chances and probably get some players out of it looking for a flag and they’re in pretty close proximity to us making it harder again for ourselves I would imagine.

Only time will tell... Gympie joining the comp? Wow, that’s a fair trip! Imagine being Carrara travelling to Gympie!

Only 12mths ago they were a game away from div 1. Now looking at div 3. Not sure that would entice too many. Retention the priority.

Only one game that matters this weekend. I've got ipswich by 6 goals. Everyone else?
Carrara hard to beat at home.
I'll go Ipswich but doesn't really matter.
Carrara would need to win by a shitload to change ladder positions.
Ipswich will get a home final.
They are hard to beat on their home deck.
Unless wynumm or kedron can cause an upset then the two ladder leaders get to go at it a three times in four weeks.

Just a quick shout out to the spectator who yesterday thought it was a good idea to call me a c#$t and every other name in the book.
You don't have to like my umpiring old mate but when you carry on like that in front of women and children you just embarrass yourself and more importantly your club.
Which you were wearing the club shirt.
I still don't understand why we have ground marshalls at junior games but not seniors.
I don't really care what you think of me what I care about is the behaviour you seem to think acceptable.
Judging by the way your club is going on the field I assume you have nothing to do with their success.
Just a quick reply from me "the spectator" who thought it was a good idea to give you a spray from the sideline..
My comment that I openly shared with you from the sideline was this word for word - "You wouldn't get a run umpiring Aus-Kick you Fat Slob" while I do not for 1 min think that the use of "Fat Slob" was justified or appropriate it was said and I can openly apologize for those words. There was ABSOLUTELY ZERO language involved in my verbal spray of your umpiring abilities. Especially the word C#nt. Obviously shouldn't have given you the finger when asked if I was a player or coaching staff but again it happened.

After said incident, a member of your club actually approached me and said I was lucky no language was involved or i would have been asked to leave.. 100% agree with that..

I have been accused and guilty of some interesting things in my career and now as a spectator but this isn't one of them..!! If your gonna publicly put someone on show have all your facts in order.
I actually couldnt give a F#ck what you think but when your make believe accusations paint a poor picture of the Club I thought I'd step in and clear this up..!

I am 100% in support and agreement with the point that there is too much abuse in the leauge.. There is a line between supporting/banter and abuse. Again been guilty a few times but not that day..!

Banter and a good old fashioned spray will always be a part of footy and is not the end of the world if a line isn't crossed.

Were grown men if getting called a petty name and getting flipped the finger makes you so emotion you need to bark via a keyboard then maybe umpiring isn't for you champ. Could have quite easily come and seen me on the day.. Obviously your felt offended so again apologies..

On that subject of you umpiring in all fairness I thought you were actually not that bad, was enjoyable hearing the banter you have with the players. obviously without people like yourself (ub Members) stepping up to do the job we wouldn't have umpires, so well done for having a go..!!

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back