QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

More bad news for Sandgate.
It seems they will not field a senior team in any grade.
This is just the worst news for qld footy.
I wonder how much aflq did to help or did they just sit back and watch the whole thing unfold.
For the good of footy I hope their Colts stay next year and take them back to senior footy.

More bad news for Sandgate.
It seems they will not field a senior team in any grade.
This is just the worst news for qld footy.
I wonder how much aflq did to help or did they just sit back and watch the whole thing unfold.
For the good of footy I hope their Colts stay next year and take them back to senior footy.
I would say they did nothing like always! I don’t know how a club can drop off a cliff like that . Most clubs can still field 1 team ???

I would say they did nothing like always! I don’t know how a club can drop off a cliff like that . Most clubs can still field 1 team ???
It's happens before at sangate
And they came back through old 2 div
And 1 div flogging all in there way
back to QAFL
early 90 s if the memory is right

around the time teams where falling like nine pins
Everton park
Marochydore
Banyo
Ipswick
Jindalee
Inala
Marsden
Acacia ridge
RAFF
Coorparoo
Zillmere to name a few
And lots of teams being put into 4 div
And trying to come back
Over the years
Caloundra kedron to
Name a few
The AFLQ should have been listening
And doing there job and pushed them
Down to div 1 last year where there would have been ok and pushed the two sunny coast teams up
Now look at the mess
Draws for the lower divs will be all
Over the place now
That's is we can work our who's playing
Who..

What GC comp who playing in that?

Southern Div2 Comp based around the GC.
Kenmore
Vicky point
Coomera
Carrara
Robina
Bond Uni
Burleigh
Coolangatta
Byron Bay
Tweed Coast Tigers
Ballina
Lismore

Kenmore & Vicky Point have a provisional license to enter Div1 in 2021, they should’ve been in Div1 this season then Div1 would’ve had 10 teams as would the Southern Div2 Comp and save allot of travel but that would be too logical for the league to workout.
Intelligence and common sense obviously isn’t part of the criteria to work AFLQ!

back to QAFL

Everton park
Marochydore
Banyo
Ipswick
Jindalee
Inala
Marsden
Acacia ridge
RAFF
Coorparoo
Zillmere to name a few
And trying to come back
Over the years
Caloundra kedron to
Name a few
Down to div 1 last year where there would have been ok and pushed the two sunny coast teams up
Now look at the mess
Over the place now
Who..

Isn't it amazing they can play hardball over silly little issues but when it comes to issues that require leadership and application of some strategic thinking they sit by and watch the train crash when blind freddy can see it coming. As for Sandgate, my mail is the players wanted to drop and the board refused. Once you lose the players it falls apart very quickly. As for the Nothern draw. Add 2 rounds takes over a month to work out and stick it on the front of the season instead of the end ffs. Can't have the season go to long and all those staff miss their junkets to the AFL finals now can we!

Isn't it amazing they can play hardball over silly little issues but when it comes to issues that require leadership and application of some strategic thinking they sit by and watch the train crash when blind freddy can see it coming. As for Sandgate, my mail is the players wanted to drop and the board refused. Once you lose the players it falls apart very quickly. As for the Nothern draw. Add 2 rounds takes over a month to work out and stick it on the front of the season instead of the end ffs. Can't have the season go to long and all those staff miss their junkets to the AFL finals now can we!

I think it’s more the case the GF dates are all locked in for all divisions in their sequence. Not sure why they couldn’t move 1 of the GFs that double up to a different location. It’s an early start but all teams are in the same boat so not sure anyone will complain. Any chance of a draw but

I think it’s more the case the GF dates are all locked in for all divisions in their sequence. Not sure why they couldn’t move 1 of the GFs that double up to a different location. It’s an early start but all teams are in the same boat so not sure anyone will complain. Any chance of a draw but

Draft has gone out to clubs. Should be confirmed and released mid next week it looks like.

Kenmore
Vicky point
Coomera
Carrara
Robina
Bond Uni
Burleigh
Coolangatta
Byron Bay
Tweed Coast Tigers
Ballina
Lismore

Kenmore & Vicky Point have a provisional license to enter Div1 in 2021, they should’ve been in Div1 this season then Div1 would’ve had 10 teams as would the Southern Div2 Comp and save allot of travel but that would be too logical for the league to workout.
Intelligence and common sense obviously isn’t part of the criteria to work AFLQ!

I don’t like commenting on here much but why wouldn’t you wait to see which teams play off in the 2020 Grand finals in both North and south divisions.Im not saying these two teams won’t be a force but what happens if the comps improve and other teams play off and those two finish out side finals. With Noosa entering QAFL next year then div 1 will need 3 teams to be promoted to have a 10 team comp which it should be. 10 in QAFL and 10 in div 1 and 10 in north and south.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t like commenting on here much but why wouldn’t you wait to see which teams play off in the 2020 Grand finals in both North and south divisions.Im not saying these two teams won’t be a force but what happens if the comps improve and other teams play off and those two finish out side finals. With Noosa entering QAFL next year then div 1 will need 3 teams to be promoted to have a 10 team comp which it should be. 10 in QAFL and 10 in div 1 and 10 in north and south.

This north/south thing will collapse in 2 seasons . In the south Kenmore and vic point will go up and the northern rivers teams will drop out in 12 months . Ridiculous amount. Considering park ridge would rather go north because of less travel!

This north/south thing will collapse in 2 seasons . In the south Kenmore and vic point will go up and the northern rivers teams will drop out in 12 months . Ridiculous amount. Considering park ridge would rather go north because of less travel!

or it may just work 🤔

May be it will work
There is a lot of travel involved in both comps but no one has answered my question why do these two teams only get a chance for promotion or am I missing some information. If all the rumours are true just in the north comp about players transferring from higher grades then it should be a very formidable competition.
Nambour recruiting from the 3 north teams from div1,Redcliffe,Pine rivers and Moreton recruiting from Sandgate QAFL,Ipswich from interstate Moorooka from other clubs. Alex hills already had a decent list apart from injuries and a couple from Redlands and Morningside there just to name a few.

I’d be confident Kenmore will make the finals but no certainty marking the granny and Vicky Point no guarantees of making the finals.

Disagree , the NSW teams will stay long term unless one folds which will be in-house issues not the leagues fault , it’s a good 10 team Comp with Kenmore n V/Point gone, The NSW teams will do their best to make it work otherwise they go back to playing each other 3 times a season plus again in finals.

Disagree , the NSW teams will stay long term unless one folds which will be in-house issues not the leagues fault , it’s a good 10 team Comp with Kenmore n V/Point gone, The NSW teams will do their best to make it work otherwise they go back to playing each other 3 times a season plus again in finals.
You trying to tell me Lismore who didn’t win a game last year are going field 2 teams And drive up the M1 every second weekend and get smashed even more . Ya kidding !

Kenmore
Vicky point
Coomera
Carrara
Robina
Bond Uni
Burleigh
Coolangatta
Byron Bay
Tweed Coast Tigers
Ballina
Lismore

You sound like you are quite happy to tell a club where they must play irrespective of their desire?

May be it will work
There is a lot of travel involved in both comps but no one has answered my question why do these two teams only get a chance for promotion or am I missing some information. If all the rumours are true just in the north comp about players transferring from higher grades then it should be a very formidable competition.
Nambour recruiting from the 3 north teams from div1,Redcliffe,Pine rivers and Moreton recruiting from Sandgate QAFL,Ipswich from interstate Moorooka from other clubs. Alex hills already had a decent list apart from injuries and a couple from Redlands and Morningside there just to name a few.

Think Hinterland have a few from Noosa, not sure about Caloundra or maroochy

back to QAFL

Everton park
Marochydore
Banyo
Ipswick
Jindalee
Inala
Marsden
Acacia ridge
RAFF
Coorparoo
Zillmere to name a few
And trying to come back
Over the years
Caloundra kedron to
Name a few
Now look at the mess
Over the place now
Who..

Sandgate didn't want to and Maroochy/Noosa didn't want to go up in 2019. You cant tell clubs where they must play if they are fulfilling the criteria of the comp they are in. Sandgates demise is not the AFLQ's fault.

You sound like you are quite happy to tell a club where they must play irrespective of their desire?
OMG there is some travel
Kenmore to Byron bay
But looks very even
The south coast teams would not
Win in 3 div
If when I watched Balina play
While I was on holidays last year
Just miles away for the top 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back