QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey don’t shoot the messenger, this is coming from ex Senior players from your club 😉 be as good as the rumour about how good the Ferny boys are at the Pen 😆
Mate I thought you were just having a bit of fun.
I'm defenitly not having a go at you.
I know exactly who it's coming from.
But the fact is it's just not true.
And those who left I can assure you we replaced in a week.
It really wasn't that difficult.
And yes it's nice to attract players to your club.
Hopefully we get a full year in and the gap from top to bottom gets closer.

Mate I thought you were just having a bit of fun.
I'm defenitly not having a go at you.
I know exactly who it's coming from.
But the fact is it's just not true.
And those who left I can assure you we replaced in a week.
It really wasn't that difficult.
And yes it's nice to attract players to your club.
Hopefully we get a full year in and the gap from top to bottom gets closer.
All good mate 100% s**t stirring you as well and having a poke 😉

Yep! I’m sure the players from Ferny Grove will make a huge difference 😂

I’m going off recruits. And the year before.

Hinterland and Moreton have been busy.
Park Ridge have more to come with Thompson being a great get.
Sandgate have done well recruiting and will be up there until injuries hit.

The rest I don’t really know about.

Not sure of how good Hinterland recruits are but Moreton definitely team to beat as we have lost Tye Cestor there as well, so they will be extremely strong.

We will be competitive but still rebuilding back from Friday Nights but got some ripping kids coming through. Thommo has been sensational get and hasn’t missed a session.

Think Redcliffe might be smokies as if Aspley vulnerable in Div 1 they may benefit and think they already have good list. Pine Rivers will be around money again as well.

Hard to read Yeronga, but Buts always attracts a few players so they will be competitive and Kenmore still be a handful even though they lost a few.

Should be a very level competition but think Moreton probably 2 or 3 key players above most sides.

Not sure of how good Hinterland recruits are but Moreton definitely team to beat as we have lost Tye Cestor there as well, so they will be extremely strong.

We will be competitive but still rebuilding back from Friday Nights but got some ripping kids coming through. Thommo has been sensational get and hasn’t missed a session.

Think Redcliffe might be smokies as if Aspley vulnerable in Div 1 they may benefit and think they already have good list. Pine Rivers will be around money again as well.

Hard to read Yeronga, but Buts always attracts a few players so they will be competitive and Kenmore still be a handful even though they lost a few.

Should be a very level competition but think Moreton probably 2 or 3 key players above most sides.
Yeah I’ve heard they are recruiting well again and a few boys from down my way (Tasmania) I was told.
I think they play their first 7-8 games away while their ground/clubhouse is being upgraded, so if they can win 4-5 away and the finish off at their ground they might be right up there.
Your club have got some really handy kids coming through (Hurst and Simmons) to name a few who will be better for last seasons experience, should hold the club in a great position.

Moreton coming off 3 in a row in various competitions and have added some pretty good quality to an already good list. Will be hard to beat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry Longy, but back to Div 2 North footy...

Moreton deserved favourites and Nambour with their plethora of recruits are close behind (though not sure how they'll all fit into the points cap each week). Everyone else are keeping their cards relatively close to their chests but I expect Alex and Kenmore to be there abouts. Sandgate a real wild card at this stage. I'm sure Fabs has some top end talent but I reckon depth may be an issue and I heard a whisper Kedron have picked up a couple from the Hornets. All makes for a quality competition!

Moreton deserved favourites and Nambour with their plethora of recruits are close behind (though not sure how they'll all fit into the points cap each week). Everyone else are keeping their cards relatively close to their chests but I expect Alex and Kenmore to be there abouts. Sandgate a real wild card at this stage. I'm sure Fabs has some top end talent but I reckon depth may be an issue and I heard a whisper Kedron have picked up a couple from the Hornets. All makes for a quality competition!
🤫

Mate agree about morteon.
But it's going to be a long year considering how short last year was.
Some blokes missing the year completely.
My guess is we will know who's who early but the next four could go right down to the end.
Depth will play a major part this year.
So should be a good comp with competivie games every week.
Enjoy it while you can because this comp will be dismantled in 12 months.

Any word on how Pine are travelling? Was it just the Caloundra boys that made them a grand finalist last year or will they be able to back it up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back