QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Hearing big rumours about a certain club being miles over salary cap and their treasure has resigned as doesn’t want a part of it? Not sure which Club but apparently in our competition.

Anyone heard about this?

Probably the one that has 2 x genuine QAFL stars running around for them on what are rumoured to be massive deals.

Hearing big rumours about a certain club being miles over salary cap and their treasure has resigned as doesn’t want a part of it? Not sure which Club but apparently in our competition.

Anyone heard about this?
Certainly isn’t us 😂 all our money has been put aside for the new change rooms.

Anyone heard about this?

If a club is over then there is potentially major ramifications. Yeah you wouldn't want to be the treasurer or the president/coach in this situation.

Yeah this is how the investigation is started Outa, like Miller said. I sat in a meeting with AFLQ people when the salary cap was being rolled out and they painted a fairly grim picture of deliberate rorting of the system and rightly so.

And it simply becomes a situation where a player states that he is on $200/game, an oppo club hangs back for awards and sees $500 being distributed and they know that 2 blokes went to said club after they themselves had offered $150/game.
Employing blokes for overs in some sort of menial job, request for pay slips, employment contracts etc. They can all be asked for. wasn't necessarily designed for Div 2 footy but even still its the principle of it all.

So once again stillme the president of a div 2 club has decided to bring this competition into disrepute by accusing a club of breaches under the salary cap with no proof at all. On top of that he and some of you all think it’s fine to mention individual and family names on here. I think it’s time for everyone to take a step back and remember What a wonderful season it looks like being after COVID last year and admire the excellent players running around,not only in div 2 but all divisions.
When you hold a position of authority at any AFL club across our nation you adhere to a code of conduct which some of you show no respect for.
Grow up and use this site for for a little bit of fun,tipping for upcoming games and congratulate players and teams for there achievements each week.

Excuse my ignorance but how would aflq know.

Apparently someone within club self reported as didn’t want part of what’s going on. We’re on committee but resigned or are resigning.

Have had 6 messages from various people at other clubs so must be common knowledge.

So once again stillme the president of a div 2 club has decided to bring this competition into disrepute by accusing a club of breaches under the salary cap with no proof at all. On top of that he and some of you all think it’s fine to mention individual and family names on here. I think it’s time for everyone to take a step back and remember What a wonderful season it looks like being after COVID last year and admire the excellent players running around,not only in div 2 but all divisions.
When you hold a position of authority at any AFL club across our nation you adhere to a code of conduct which some of you show no respect for.
Grow up and use this site for for a little bit of fun,tipping for upcoming games and congratulate players and teams for there achievements each week.

You still sooking. If you read post I asked if anyone had heard as I had several messages privately , not sure I was actually accusing anyone .

The Stewart post was a joke and if you look even their dad liked it.

Stop being so precious and get your hand off the bible and have a drink.

Tips
Alex Hills by 98 over Gympie
Morten by 55 over Ipswich
Redcliffe by 30 over Kedron
Kenmore by 39 over Moorooka
Wynnum by 12 over Pine Rivers
Sandgate v Hinterland a draw
Yeronga v Park Ridge a draw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alex by 110
MB by 80
Redcliffe by 42
Kenmore by 42
Wynnum by 36
Hinterland by 18
Park Ridge by 3

Love it when people start talking about money on here. 99.9% of the time it’s absolute bullshit. No one has a clue.

Then it’s “but I heard it from”.

Young blokes like to embellish. You can guarantee it’s mostly bullshit

You still sooking. If you read post I asked if anyone had heard as I had several messages privately , not sure I was actually accusing anyone .

The Stewart post was a joke and if you look even their dad liked it.

Stop being so precious and get your hand off the bible and have a drink.

LOL mate all that good living is why I am still playing footy at my age!

My tips are:

Alex by lots
Moreton by 70
Redcliffe by a couple of goals
Kenmore by 50
Hinterland by 30
Wynnum by 40
Yeronga by a couple of goals

My tips are:

Alex by lots
Moreton by 70
Redcliffe by a couple of goals
Kenmore by 50
Hinterland by 30
Wynnum by 40
Yeronga by a couple of goals

Alex Hills by 140 over Gympie
Moreton by 80 over Ipswich
Redcliffe by 50 over Kedron
Kenmore by 60 over Moorooka
Wynnum by 40 over Pine Rivers
Hinterland by 30 over Sandgate
Yeronga by 10 over Park Ridge

where has anyone named a club or a player here?

Apparently someone within club self reported as didn’t want part of what’s going on. We’re on committee but resigned or are resigning.

Have had 6 messages from various people at other clubs so must be common knowledge.
You seem to know a lot more than your willing to say mate.

classic case of senior club getting their hands on junior club funds and not spending wisely.

someone throwing someone firmly under the bus!

Been a bit quiet this week - had plenty on at work.

My tips are:

Alex by 140
Moreton by 65
Kedron by 1 point
Kenmore by 70
Hinterland by 45
Wynnum by 24
Yeronga by 18

Your Kedron tips starting to get less unrealistic. Good showing against Yeronga last week and have heard you got Sam Parker down there this week. Tide might be turning a bit

You seem to know a lot more than your willing to say mate.

Only what I got messaged privately mate. That’s why I asked if anyone had heard anything. If figures being banded around are accurate they would be massively over $20K.

Pretty common knowledge of the $1,000 a game by the looks. But there is a few others as well on reasonable coin by all accounts.

Maybe someone from that club might shed Some light?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back