QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Applies for anything scored in that quarter I believe?

Last nights score was 5 pts but word was it was 1 PT.

Changed after consultation?
I think the penalty is now inline with an Interchange infringement ie: Free kick from the centre plus 50m or a 50m penalty if the ball is forward of centre. But haven't seen too many on the field for a long time

I think the penalty is now inline with an Interchange infringement ie: Free kick from the centre plus 50m or a 50m penalty if the ball is forward of centre. But haven't seen too many on the field for a long time
Plus the loss of all points scored in that quarter

whats the go this week boys, tips?, who's finishing top 8?

moreton, hinterland and redciffe have a cruzy 2 games ahead

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeronga the big losers here. Redcliffe and Alex have moorooka and Jindalee to finish. Plus Kenmore have Gympie. I think it would be a bit unfair to them but can’t see how they reschedule this round
Going on past decision there will be no make up game.
Everybody gets 2 points and the bye game stays put.
Pays to win early in these covid times.

Ladder positions 5-9 was going to be massive over the last 2 weeks. Alex v Yeronga was going to have the biggest impact today. Still Me was looking for the "extra" game a few weeks ago and may have found it...

It all comes down to next weekend assuming it all goes ahead.

Ladder positions 5-9 was going to be massive over the last 2 weeks. Alex v Yeronga was going to have the biggest impact today. Still Me was looking for the "extra" game a few weeks ago and may have found it...

It all comes down to next weekend assuming it all goes ahead.

Disappointing way to finish season but there will be no changes as the entire finals series already released for every competition and they won’t finish any later as it’s a directive to have certain amount of clear air for AFL Finals around entire country from what I understand.

Will be even more pain if lockdown extends to last week as well which is still a huge chance.

That would make the final 8 set now? Hopefully some valuable lessons learnt from all of this for seasons ahead with Covid.

I am sure there will be plenty of suggestions around future fixturing.

Yeronga the big losers here. Redcliffe and Alex have moorooka and Jindalee to finish. Plus Kenmore have Gympie. I think it would be a bit unfair to them but can’t see how they reschedule this round

Yeronga we’re a bit stiff last lockdown as they had Jindalee and only copped 2 points. Both Redcliffe and Kenmore had harder games last time and gained 2 points.

If last round goes ahead Yeronga definitely have copped raw end of deal. If last round doesn’t go ahead ladder probably a fairer result for them.

Definitely not the way we all wanted it played out, but they already set the rules when we had previous lockdown so can’t see anything changing.

Disappointing way to finish season but there will be no changes as the entire finals series already released for every competition and they won’t finish any later as it’s a directive to have certain amount of clear air for AFL Finals around entire country from what I understand.

Will be even more pain if lockdown extends to last week as well which is still a huge chance.

That would make the final 8 set now? Hopefully some valuable lessons learnt from all of this for seasons ahead with Covid.

I am sure there will be plenty of suggestions around future fixturing.
I'm not getting ahead here but my lad is a teacher and they have been told on Monday to start preparing for online lessions.
I hope we come out of Lock down but 3 days is short compared to previous decisions.
Could well be a case of one training session before finals.

Or none. Good chance it could end up as a final four or no season finish at all which would be extremely disappointing

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I'm not getting ahead here but my lad is a teacher and they have been told on Monday to start preparing for online lessions.
I hope we come out of Lock down but 3 days is short compared to previous decisions.

Yes that is correct Outa - and I agree, think it could be the whole week at best.

They are also getting on front foot announcing the $750 payment if you sent home from work without pay. That can only mean the expectations are looking beyond 3 days.

Hearing there is another outbreak up the Sunny Coast which has Covid numbers attached.

Not looking good for getting our season or finals sorted by the looks.

Yeronga we’re a bit stiff last lockdown as they had Jindalee and only copped 2 points. Both Redcliffe and Kenmore had harder games last time and gained 2 points.

If last round goes ahead Yeronga definitely have copped raw end of deal. If last round doesn’t go ahead ladder probably a fairer result for them.

Definitely not the way we all wanted it played out, but they already set the rules when we had previous lockdown so can’t see anything changing.
Great to see yeronga fail after paying for Corrie and buying some good players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back