Reserves - Sandgate v Wynnum

At Kenmore
Seniors - Kenmore v Alex Hills
Reserves- Kenmore v Alex Hills

At Park Ridge
Seniors - Park Ridge v Yeronga
Reserves - Redcliffe v Kedron

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The way things going even these games are under enormous pressure to get underway.

Well done to everyone in this competition no matter what the outcomes are, think most clubs made every club feel welcome when travelling away and most clubs stuck around for a few beers which is what community footy is all about.

At Hinterland
Seniors - Hinterland v Sandgate
Reserves - Hinterland v Moreton Bay

At Moreton Bay
Seniors- Moreton Bay v Wynnum
Reserves - Sandgate v Wynnum

At Kenmore
Seniors - Kenmore v Alex Hills
Reserves- Kenmore v Alex Hills

At Park Ridge
Seniors - Park Ridge v Yeronga
Reserves - Redcliffe v Kedron

Has anyone heard from League before these were released? Quick zoom meeting with Presidents might help to keep everyone updated rather then finding out on Big Footy that you hosting finals?

Has anyone heard from League before these were released? Quick zoom meeting with Presidents might help to keep everyone updated rather then finding out on Big Footy that you hosting finals?

I’m sure Yeronga would be happy to play at home if you’re not

Word of further lockdown extensions so be interesting from here
I still belive aflq can push it back two weeks if needed.
Sure it's a pain in the arse but I'm confident a quick survey would reveal players would rather do this than walk away from what has been a tough year.
Maybe we should look at our own clubs and not worry about the afl finals.
It will require some work from clubs players and head office. Let's not take the easy option and show some respect to the blokes who have given all to get there.

I still belive aflq can push it back two weeks if needed.
Sure it's a pain in the arse but I'm confident a quick survey would reveal players would rather do this than walk away from what has been a tough year.
Maybe we should look at our own clubs and not worry about the afl finals.
It will require some work from clubs players and head office. Let's not take the easy option and show some respect to the blokes who have given all to get there.

Top 6 possibly?
Given the likelihood of extended lockdown if we lose another weekend will finals revert to a top 6?
If so, this would mean 3v6 & 4v5 week one with top 2 not playing which would possibly be a disadvantage rather than an advantage

See local rugby league is extending all there senior competition’s by 2 weeks so they can complete the season. They must care about local footy more then the ppl who run us…

The league line is can’t creep into cricket season but most clubs have control until October so it smacks is laziness really the refusal to even consider putting things back.

Time for a presidents uprising?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The league line is can’t creep into cricket season but most clubs have control until October so it smacks is laziness really the refusal to even consider putting things back.

Time for a presidents uprising?
Wtf has cricket got to do with footy.
If a club has cricket on there oval at the same time work around it.
It's what every one else has to do in these times.
Would be nice to have a job where you can say * it's to hard just pull the pin.

Wtf has cricket got to do with footy.
If a club has cricket on there oval at the same time work around it.
It's what every one else has to do in these times.
Would be nice to have a job where you can say fu** it's to hard just pull the pin.
It will be embarrassing if all other codes get there seasons out and we don’t !

It will be embarrassing if all other codes get there seasons out and we don’t !
Plan A, current. Plan B extended lockdown. Plan C worst case scenario. Clubs will play finals anywhere, they do every year. Timing (player availability) is no different to injuries/work during the season with only extra risk being weddings

Unless they have some intel that none of us know about that this lockdown is going t be extended for another 2 weeks or more? Seems weird to call it so early

Unless they have some intel that none of us know about that this lockdown is going t be extended for another 2 weeks or more? Seems weird to call it so early

That’s my point SMY where is communication around what is going on and what are alternatives etc?

We are all talking about it on these forums as we have had zero content since games were called off last Saturday.

Not good enough for all the thousands of hard working people that volunteer around these clubs.

Just something would be nice so we can give direction at our clubs. This mentality of Headquarters of just be quiet and it will go away just doesn’t cut it and will have huge impact on clubs moving forward.

That’s my point SMY where is communication around what is going on and what are alternatives etc?

We are all talking about it on these forums as we have had zero content since games were called off last Saturday.

Not good enough for all the thousands of hard working people that volunteer around these clubs.

Just something would be nice so we can give direction at our clubs. This mentality of Headquarters of just be quiet and it will go away just doesn’t cut it and will have huge impact on clubs moving forward.
Let's not jump the gun maybe they have a plan that doesn't involve giving up.
They just haven't told the clubs yet.
In the face of adversity you can either stand up or step aside.
I'm hoping they stand up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back