QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Like to hear a bit more of your story..
Think it might differ abit from what happened. ..
So callamvale seniors folding and then the next season a “new” club down the road starts up is just a coincidence and in no way has it got anything to do with the old callamvale? Please continue.....

Calamvale were gone..blocker was approached by a few hard working Calamvale boys and asked if the pirates were looking at seniors.
Although the pirates were only 5yr old junior club blocker and his trusty sidekick decided to have a crack...
Blocker and his mate then got dressing sheds. ..sponsorship. ..new sets of jumpers..trainer..new polos ...
and recruited his arse off because only about 15/16 players came down from calamvale....
if you look at the first game if the season the senior 22 had 8 from calamvale the rest were recruited.
if you know about cost of running a club you would know it's not cheap...
Qafa a fees $12000...junpers $3/4000...trainer.. $200 p/w...strapping $$$
Coaching fee.. $$$$...senior footballs $100 a ball...etc etc....
lot of money to raise fir a club playing out of a high school...
if that is not a club starting from scratch I dont know what is...
bit of trivia the seniors fourth year just finished....only one player from up the road played....

News out of Robina is Noisy Coaching Surfers reserves n McIntyre back their aswell.
I see Robina advertised for a Senior so what’s the go with Sloan?

Beleive clubs can start lodging clearances from 1st November. .
always an interesting time....
anyone know what site you can find this on...

Anyone heard if Bomba Adams was taking any Sandgate guys to park ridge in 2017? QAFL to div 2, and a 2 hour commute from north of the Brisbane river in peek hour traffic with toll roads.... Is there A lot of cash being thrown around at park ridge? Hard to believe when they play at a high school and use a demountable as a changeroom with a poorly maintained oval you can kick goals from the centre square, heard the likes of Tommy, Fabian, rogo, and maybe a Forbes could all be headed there, all senior QAFL player, I mean, surely bomber isn’t coaching there for the love of the game, there’s $$ motive $$ involved

Anyone heard if Bomba Adams was taking any Sandgate guys to park ridge in 2017? QAFL to div 2, and a 2 hour commute from north of the Brisbane river in peek hour traffic with toll roads.... Is there A lot of cash being thrown around at park ridge? Hard to believe when they play at a high school and use a demountable as a changeroom with a poorly maintained oval you can kick goals from the centre square, heard the likes of Tommy, Fabian, rogo, and maybe a Forbes could all be headed there, all senior QAFL player, I mean, surely bomber isn’t coaching there for the love of the game, there’s $$ motive $$ involved

* knows. But I hear all the ex Jimboomba lads are all leaving to reform. That clubs ****ed, is Brennan hanging around. He would have to be on some coin

No chance Fabian or Rogerson will leave Sandgate. Overington maybe though has been linked to Redcliffe. Forbes and others, no idea, depends why they want to play footy!

Bomber has the ability to recruit, I'm sure he'll do alright! I think the clubs around the area should be concerned about who might end up at the Pirates from their list.

What's the matter Tim, still upset they told you that you weren't wanted? See if your brother wants you to help down at Ormeau, sure worked out at Park Ridge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont know how many games you've seen at park ridge but I haven't seen any 70 metre bombs kicked from the centre...
the oval is in good condition if not better than most clubs..
from other texts ive read dont think bomber was on much "coin" at sandgate..

**** knows. But I hear all the ex Jimboomba lads are all leaving to reform. That clubs ******, is Brennan hanging around. He would have to be on some coin
You seem to know all...
How many jimboomba boys came to park rudge...how many keaving...
boys that came were great bunch and played a big part in pirates staying up..

Dont know how many games you've seen at park ridge but I haven't seen any 70 metre bombs kicked from the centre...

Edge of the square *** nah not the worst playing field

Better than most clubs??? Surely your taking the piss pirate!! The oval is terrible. Not fit for senior footy

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You seem to know all...
How many jimboomba boys came to park rudge...how many keaving...
boys that came were great bunch and played a big part in pirates staying up..
Yeah I do mate have it on very good mail. Good mates with a couple of them actually and heard it straight from them. Yes they are leaving park ridge. Guise Martin the lot, also the lads that went to Collingwood park all going back

TE="pirate island, post: 53305458, member: 168472"][QUOyou'reE="BigE, post: 53304981, member: 56728"]Better than most clubs??? Surely your taking the piss pirate!! The oval is terrible. Not fit for[/QUOTE]
Surely your now taking the piss...
not fit for seniors. .wake up...

Yeah I do mate have it on very good mail. Good mates with a couple of them actually and heard it straight from them. Yes they are leaving park ridge. Guise Martin the lot, also the lads that went to Collingwood park all going back
As I said all great blokes ....
But your comment was club ******....
and you still havent said how many came to the club...
not worried abiut collingwood park...
happy to see jimboomba going again ..
coach big monkey is top bloke. .

Pirates would have to be flag favourites if thats true..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back