QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah he most definitely could if he kicked straight, an also he usually draws the best or second best defender in that side on the day, he gets plenty of supply from the midfield, just always has the best or second best defender on him,

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

What happened to the 6ft bloke and the other smaller forward from the div 3 Comp last year. They would have kicked 10 between them against us on probably both occasions last year and as far as I could remember was up there in the goal kicking too?

I think you may mean BJ who was the 6ft player, he went back to Springwood and I'd playing in the ressies there with a few mates. Chez is still with us and reckon he will have a cracking season this year with a bit more size around him Up forward.

I think you may mean BJ who was the 6ft player, he went back to Springwood and I'd playing in the ressies there with a few mates. Chez is still with us and reckon he will have a cracking season this year with a bit more size around him Up forward.
Just catching some big footy preseason posts from sunny Hawaii ; blocker, sounds like you need to prise ash Templar from vic point or wherever he’s moved to now and get him to the pirates. There’s a 100 goal kicker for you and he’s going pretty cheap these days too !! Just convince him that div 2 is no better than div 3 and I’m sure you’ll get him, too good to be playing either of those divisions if someone could convince him to commit to a full preseason— good luck !!

Just catching some big footy preseason posts from sunny Hawaii ; blocker, sounds like you need to prise ash Templar from vic point or wherever he’s moved to now and get him to the pirates. There’s a 100 goal kicker for you and he’s going pretty cheap these days too !! Just convince him that div 2 is no better than div 3 and I’m sure you’ll get him, too good to be playing either of those divisions if someone could convince him to commit to a full preseason— good luck !!

I think Temps well and truly entrenched at Viccy Point mate, and we will see him first hand this year along with Moncur as they now in Div 2. Could be the big surprise packet as got some good kids coming through and might snag a few from Redlands NEAFL side maybe?

Think our forward set up will be a little more potent this year hopefully TT.

In Hawaii on holidays or work?

What do you call pretty cheap?

400 bucks a match would be about right
Hit the nail on the head Salted peanut i was just curious what someone would say cause i know he had numerous offers over 5000 for the season but still chose victoria point. The mind boggles on what they are giving him concidering you would think they would have to cough up with more cash for some other players on their books. Id imagine number 7 for them would be high on their list as well, good on them if they get good dollars

Harris is a hornet blocker, thats one recruit you wont be getting :)

How you boys shaping up in Div 1 Big E?

Looks like got a nice list assembled at NEAFL Level so you would think there may be a few pushed of that list onto Div 1 list if they miss out?

Probably would have to improve a fair bit to be competitive in Div 1 as well I would think?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How you boys shaping up in Div 1 Big E?

Looks like got a nice list assembled at NEAFL Level so you would think there may be a few pushed of that list onto Div 1 list if they miss out?

Probably would have to improve a fair bit to be competitive in Div 1 as well I would think?

We are looking pretty good. We have picked up some very handy players and working on a few more.
We will definitely be an option for players who miss NEAFL list. We have a few of our boys trying to make our neafl list

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I thought clearances started again now but ive heard its beginning 1st February. .can someone confirm. ...
Is there a site to see club clearances...

It looks like Robina just signed their former coach Mark Vigus as a playing coach.

I remember when he kicked 14 on us playing from the midfield so the guy can play a little bit.

if he has the same sort of cattle as Robina had last year It will be very interesting to see if he can lead the roos past Morten Bay and Bond.

Carrara new coach luring few mates to saints...on good money.
what ive been told $25k is spot on for ex Springwood and pirates player..
Beleived to of offered another former teammate $150plus to join
signed melville from robina
be on a dollar or two. ...
Apparently big money offered ti another robina player....
hope it doesn't end up like the suns...
win a premiership and gone the next year. ..

W
win a premiership and gone the next year. ..[/QUOTE gee you pirates blokes are in the know ! Glass houses mate .

win a premiership and gone the next year. ..
Glass houses pirate...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back