QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I have reason to be in Park Ridge fairly regularly. I take an interest in what Blocker and the Pirates are up to and i work with 2 guys who were playing for Kenmore.

I find it strange you don't even know where your own supposed club was playing on the weekend... #fullofshit

So much hostility against park ridge why?

All I can say is we all play to win a flag, but nothing beats the feeling of rocking up to the same club the next year and unfurling it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good result for the buffs but might struggle to get the wins during the season against stronger sides

Any news out of the practice games today?
Buffs beat Cooley by 50+

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Went and watched Park Ridge Vs Kedron, wishing I didnt. Footy was sh!t house, could of sworn I was watching division 7 or 8 if they existed. Both teams a long way to go and will be well off the pace and I say that in all honesty with no disrespect. Kedron won kicking 5 goals 20 behinds, tells it all really.

Previous game I attended however was good, highly skilled, the coaches had an idea about football and implemented a game plan. Robina Roos and the Moreton Bay Bugs will obliterate the above

Teddy Andersonis hereby updated from goat track status to a football oval, some good work done there and cheap schooies at $5.50 were a positive.

Captains-photo-840x450.jpg

Went and watched Park Ridge Vs Kedron, wishing I didnt. Footy was sh!t house, could of sworn I was watching division 7 or 8 if they existed. Both teams a long way to go and will be well off the pace and I say that in all honesty with no disrespect. Kedron won kicking 5 goals 20 behinds, tells it all really.

Previous game I attended however was good, highly skilled, the coaches had an idea about football and implemented a game plan. Robina Roos and the Moreton Bay Bugs will obliterate the above

Teddy Andersonis hereby updated from goat track status to a football oval, some good work done there and cheap schooies at $5.50 were a positive.
Seems like a little dig in there Watto?

Seems like a little dig in there Watto?

Not at all, purely commenting on the game.

We were there for a beer to watch some footy killing time before our own club function. If I was having a dig I would of commented on the poor reception past players were given by Pirates officials and players. Goes to show the quality of the people in the administration there, if blokes who left on good terms get treated like that I'd hate to see anyone who has done foul of the club would be treated.

We were there for a beer to watch some footy killing time before our own club function. If I was having a dig I would of commented on the poor reception past players were given by Pirates officials and players. Goes to show the quality of the people in the administration there, if blokes who left on good terms get treated like that I'd hate to see anyone who has done foul of the club would be treated.
Come on mate, dont be one of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good result for the buffs but might struggle to get the wins during the season against stronger sides
Gee wiz thats a good comment .Who are the stronger sides ? Robina Yes , Aspley Yes , Moreton bay Yes ,Kenmore Yes .We knew that from the start .So the rest fight it out .Thats what is in store for Div 2 for the year .Those 4 top sides were always going to be strong and up there the rest need to not come bottom and go down that wont be good .

Gee wiz thats a good comment .Who are the stronger sides ? Robina Yes , Aspley Yes , Moreton bay Yes ,Kenmore Yes .We knew that from the start .So the rest fight it out .Thats what is in store for Div 2 for the year .Those 4 top sides were always going to be strong and up there the rest need to not come bottom and go down that wont be good .
Not to mention you havent unleashed your newest recruit.

Surely after so many clubs you can see the trend going on here?? Theres people you put up with at a footy club and then theres people you make lifelong friends with I reckon I can see which box you fall into.

Where are you playing this season Morro?
If all goes to plan, I MAY succesfully retire but cant be certain haha.

Would love to have styed playing at the pirates, one of my most enjoyable seasons ever but with them jumping up a grade I dont agree in playing and not training, the club is passed needing a 37 year old has been to assist the youngsters. Far better players, younger and more deserving to play that role than me.

I had contemplated having a run on Friday nights with Ormeau but haven't progressed past that point haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back