QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

rumour doing the rounds of a big signing in this division, I'm sure QAFL fan will be along to confirm soon. I'm not game as my sources aren't solid.

Surely after so many clubs you can see the trend going on here?? Theres people you put up with at a footy club and then theres people you make lifelong friends with I reckon I can see which box you fall into.

Congratz on your first post newcomer, may your subsequent posts be just as enlightening. I do love your name though 10 points for creativity.

N.B could walk back into any previous clubs with no issues. The above dig has turned out to be a little misunderstaning which was directly related to the company I kept on saturday.

Congratz on your first post newcomer, may your subsequent posts be just as enlightening. I do love your name though 10 points for creativity.

N.B could walk back into any previous clubs with no issues. The above dig has turned out to be a little misunderstaning which was directly related to the company I kept on saturday.

So you were hanging around with grubs? Birds of a feather.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would anybody really mind playing on a ground like this every week?
c265aff5a3c590f494e8f7cb190d2249.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back