QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Knuckles23

Draftee
Nov 6, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
You're not wrong that Noosa and Maroochydore are two sides very hard to catch, however from what I saw yesterday that side would trounce Yeronga and UQ, probably thereabouts with Burleigh and Aspley. Another pre season under the belt and the organic additions that come with a side that's just won a flag, I can see them teetering on the edge of finals with the likes of Mayne, Aspley (who will improve big time me thinks) and Coorparoo.

Blocker I have neveR had anything to do with Park Ridge until I saw them live, but seeing that supporter base yesterday and all their passion, seems like a really good club that are going from strength to strength in only 10 years of existence.
Big difference between div 1 and div 2 mate.

Blocker Roach

All Australian
Mar 14, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Wow big start by Tommy Overington in League medal count. Already on 14 Votes after 5 Rounds.

Would cap off a ripping season for a cracking bloke.

Attachments

• IMG_3074.JPG
    IMG_3074.JPG
    222.8 KB · Views: 110

below average

Debutant
Apr 8, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Celtics, Red Sox, Patriots.
Bomber stepping down at park ridge for next year? Obivoulsy comes as a huge shock considering he had signed for next year!

Be interesting to see how many ex Sandgate players will hang around if Bomber isn’t there. Pretty sure they already know the quality they’ll be up against. I hope PR are competitive next year but I fear the worst

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ablett

Premiership Player
Jan 27, 2006
Tasmania
AFL Club
Fremantle
Carrara recruiting heavily for the big step up, what would be a pass in a Teams first season in a higher division?

Heard Coomera coach has walked and coaching Surfers Paradise reserves.

below average

Debutant
Apr 8, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Celtics, Red Sox, Patriots.
Carrara recruiting heavily for the big step up, what would be a pass in a Teams first season in a higher division?

Heard Coomera coach has walked and coaching Surfers Paradise reserves.

Wonder if Templer will stick around, seems he doesn’t like playing outside of div 3.
Can confirm Coomera coach resigned. Unsure if he is coaching at surfers but that was where he played senior footy so would make sense.

Mudsticks

Team Captain
Apr 9, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Wonder if Templer will stick around, seems he doesn’t like playing outside of div 3.
Can confirm Coomera coach resigned. Unsure if he is coaching at surfers but that was where he played senior footy so would make sense.

Coomera could be in a world of hurt next season. Jason dragged em up last two seasons into competitive team. Player retention could be the key for the Magpies in 2019 with his departure

ablett

Premiership Player
Jan 27, 2006
Tasmania
AFL Club
Fremantle
Coomera could be in a world of hurt next season. Jason dragged em up last two seasons into competitive team. Player retention could be the key for the Magpies in 2019 with his departure

Yeah as fast as a team can climb up the ladder it can fall just as fast down, getting the right coach next season is key for Coomera, if ran properly that club could be a powerhouse considering its set amongst a huge growth area with no real competing clubs close by.

fatboy_15

Debutant
Mar 15, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast

Ash Templar recommitted to the Saints back on sept 26th as announced on their Facebook page

commish1234

Debutant
May 11, 2010
brisbane
AFL Club
Fremantle
Good to see the Saints are recruiting .Fletcher is a great pick up and Mitch Fryer if fit is a very good player .Lets see who else they can recruit as i have heard there is a couple more yet
Have Coomera or Alex Hills got coaches yet ?

pienation

Debutant
Jun 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Good to see the Saints are recruiting .Fletcher is a great pick up and Mitch Fryer if fit is a very good player .Lets see who else they can recruit as i have heard there is a couple more yet
Have Coomera or Alex Hills got coaches yet ?

Also Jay Parker I seen today, with them 3 an the other recruits, already having Templar, Vaster an Jordy, will be a very handy side in div 2 next year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back