QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Blind Freddy could see their list wasn't sustainable, good on them for looking after a clubman, but it's still a fiasco and has nothing to do with me. Throwing money around in Div2/3 is just plain dumb. Guess they assumed that AFLQ would bend over backwards for them 965532446th time, tell your story walking, maybe J Brennan will need another reno job.

You’ve stated you’re a member of the league. What a w***erish thing to say from someone who’s supposedly involved at league level.

No wonder the league is a joke when we have tossers like you involved.

Rules are Rules you win a premiership in a division you go up , You went out in spent up big and bought a flag in Div2 well done . Most teams in Div2 have no money to buy a flag unlike Park Ridge . You have the money to buy players to be competitive in Div 1 , if hes the best coach in QLD as you say ... Park Ridge will do well in Div 1
Just sounds like a Park Ridge want to stay in Div 2 and look like super stars by beating up on Div2 teams . Park Ridge showed a win at all costs culture during the season Extra footballs behind goals when they were kicking to that end , eye gouging players late hits behind play , good culture being created at Park Ridge for the young kids coming through , surely that's not created from the best coach in QLD ... lol
Stop Crying about it get on the phone and start recruiting players or its going to be a long season
Must say I was very Impressed with the new Culture that seems to be created at Beenleigh this year . Not grubby very professional and look like they are building a good club culture for all the kids coming through, I'm sure if they won the Flag and went up to Div1 they wouldn't be crying about

Having footballs behind the goals is now a win at all cost tactic?

You’ve stated you’re a member of the league. What a w***erish thing to say from someone who’s supposedly involved at league level.

No wonder the league is a joke when we have tossers like you involved.

The only joke here is a club who bought a Div 2 flag and asked the league to bend the rules on their behalf, you throw muck at every who points that out but it doesn't change the fact Park Ridge will most likely have a looooong year next year and be playing Div 5 in 2020

The only joke here is a club who bought a Div 2 flag and asked the league to bend the rules on their behalf, you throw muck at every who points that out but it doesn't change the fact Park Ridge will most likely have a looooong year next year and be playing Div 5 in 2020

How so will they be playing div 5 in 2020? If they finish last they get regelated back to div 2?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Clubs who can't put 2 sides on the park get put back to Div 5, that's where you'll end up after this absolute cluster ****
You know a bit about getting your ass kicked and relegation don’t you, your expertise and knowledge has been beneficial to your club genius

Last edited:
You know a bit about getting your ass kicked and relegation don’t you, your expertise and knowledge has been beneficial to your club genius

I don't recall us busing in half a QAFL side to buy a cheap flag in a lower Div than having a sook that we can't put 2 sides on the park less than 2 months later, if it makes you feel any better I've been on the rough end of some hammerings because of other peoples poor decisions, the difference is we learn from them and move on. You seem to think every other club has a responsibility to bend over backwards and help you out. When your running short of cattle next year and need someone drop me a message mate I'll come play a game or 2 for $200 a throw.

Bit rich having a go at Caboolture when you hail from Park Ridge, at least we don't have lead in the water.

Blind Freddy could see their list wasn't sustainable, good on them for looking after a clubman, but it's still a fiasco and has nothing to do with me. Throwing money around in Div2/3 is just plain dumb. Guess they assumed that AFLQ would bend over backwards for them 965532446th time, tell your story walking, maybe J Brennan will need another reno job.
Throwing money around is dumb? Okay let’s wait til the laws of natural progression and gods pure will somehow lift a club into QAFL, then they can start paying players.

You’re a turnip

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clubs who can't put 2 sides on the park get put back to Div 5, that's where you'll end up after this absolute cluster ****

So Clubs such as Yeronga last year and Moorooka years gone by who have struggled to put two sides together have all been relegated back to the beginning I take it?

Throwing money around is dumb? Okay let’s wait til the laws of natural progression and gods pure will somehow lift a club into QAFL, then they can start paying players.

You’re a turnip

It's not about the money it's how you spend it, and buying a list that probably can't give you more than a season is dumb. If you think you've made the right decision surely things won't turn out so bad next year. And if you're struggling for numbers running around name calling probably isn't going to help your cause.

So Clubs such as Yeronga last year and Moorooka years gone by who have struggled to put two sides together have all been relegated back to the beginning I take it?

Just a prediction champ, but if you forfeit games this season and can't demonstrate 44+ on the books this time next year I don't think anyone is going to roll out the red carpet for you to come back to div 2.

You took a shortcut to success now your stuffed, all the agro on the internet in the world isn't going to change that fact

Just a prediction champ, but if you forfeit games this season and can't demonstrate 44+ on the books this time next year I don't think anyone is going to roll out the red carpet for you to come back to div 2.

You took a shortcut to success now your stuffed, all the agro on the internet in the world isn't going to change that fact

Your a peanut

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back