QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Kenmore Essendon and Melbourne don't make their players: pull their pants down, pay for strapping and bring in ice-cream containers cause they're broke; nor do they have a coach that has the football knowledge of an auskicker.. Well you're right they should get better when they get relegated and play div 3.. Can't see anyone hanging around to play that level.. On top of the fact that speaking to many around the club and none of them have any respect for the coach..

You're on your 3rd or 4th alias now? If its that bad grow a set and front the committee and do something.

Whining and peddling your bullshit on here you are just another gutless, petulant little gobshyte that matters for nought

Kenmore Essendon and Melbourne don't make their players: pull their pants down, pay for strapping and bring in ice-cream containers cause they're broke; nor do they have a coach that has the football knowledge of an auskicker.. Well you're right they should get better when they get relegated and play div 3.. Can't see anyone hanging around to play that level.. On top of the fact that speaking to many around the club and none of them have any respect for the coach..

So you've spoken to many around the club have you? Have you bothered to talk to any of the committee, coaching staff or senior leadership group? You sound like someone that applied for a position and got knocked back... The simple fact that this is alias 3 or 4 as "the doc 70" said, shows your level of respect to the club as a whole. Take yourself to bunnings and get some rapid set concrete to fix that chip on your shoulder.

You sound like some average div 2 player looking for some brownie points to get in the 1s.. Coomera hired a coach that his highest level of coaching was a girls team.. Just goes to show they have no idea what they're doing and why they're always a laughing stock among other teams .. Not sure what rock you're living under but everyone at the club thinks this guy is a waste of space.. Plenty of other guys think the same
Mate I know everyone is sick of your
Bagging of Coomera
With Kenmore right behind
This is your 3rd or fourth ID
GO FIND ANOTHER FORUM Please

I don't know what your point is or what this coach has done to you for you to make fun of or even remake an account because your old one got reported, but the s**t that comes out of your mouth is ridiculous, yes he coached women's footy, but fun fact the women's team is in a way higher division that the team he is coaching now.... The women's team absolutely were shattered when they found out he wasn't coaching again, you know why??? Because he had experience and talent. Him going to coomera was his choice, he went to the club and had helped them nonstop because they needed the help. They aren't broke. They aren't scabbing ice cream containers off people. And I'm sure they won't take non of your bullshit your saying for much longer. So just STOP.... ( Take the hint and move on and get a life) 😉

Agree, Carrara v Beenleigh and Kenmore v Robina this week will be interesting games.

Great for Carrara to play the Buffs early on to give us a good idea on where we are at and what it will take to compete with the best.

Great for Carrara to play the Buffs early on to give us a good idea on where we are at and what it will take to compete with the best.

Not sure Beenleigh the best Morro. Definitely one of best 4 sides , but unless they have a heap out their depth may be tested with injuries.

See their ressies lost by 100 on weekend so they will be praying for no injuries during year or wheels could fall off the cart.

But it will be good to see where Cararra is at. I would say anything within 10 goals would be a reasonable result.

Not sure Beenleigh the best Morro. Definitely one of best 4 sides , but unless they have a heap out their depth may be tested with injuries.

See their ressies lost by 100 on weekend so they will be praying for no injuries during year or wheels could fall off the cart.

But it will be good to see where Cararra is at. I would say anything within 10 goals would be a reasonable result.

You would know more than me mate. I'm so out of the loop these days

Good luck mate I think you might just Kick a Few
wayne

I’d play you in the twos after that comment. Aim to kick a bag and make the big man shout

Just an old man playing a Young mans game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see the wheels havent fallen off the cart . You guys have no idea whats going on at clubs especially Beenleigh good luck for at least posting .Cararra put up a great effort for team in their 3rd game in this division .It takes time to adjust and Nick has them heading in the right direction at the moment .

Good to see the wheels havent fallen off the cart . You guys have no idea whats going on at clubs especially Beenleigh good luck for at least posting .Cararra put up a great effort for team in their 3rd game in this division .It takes time to adjust and Nick has them heading in the right direction at the moment .

Very touchy there Commish. See your ressies lost again so was just commenting on clubs depth. Obviously your best 22 puts you in contention. But looking at ressies results and list doesn't look like you bat deep.

Think that's a fair observation.

Very touchy there Commish. See your ressies lost again so was just commenting on clubs depth. Obviously your best 22 puts you in contention. But looking at ressies results and list doesn't look like you bat deep.

Think that's a fair observation.
Sorry not touchy but once again do you really know our list i think not .Yes you need your twos to be competitive and ours will be every thing takes time .Oh by the way our best 22 is not any where what we put out today .Soon though it will be and then the we will see .

It's all good fun Mick as we still drinking out of the cup mate. Long way to finish line mate and would be good to see Buffs finally win another flag and head up to Div 1.

Would need to start working on ressies now otherwise may end up in same boat.

Good luck for rest of year mate.

Basicly only half the potential Div 1 team out there today. Div 2 will be all good. Just keep drinking out of that cup watching Friday night footy..

Basicly only half the potential Div 1 team out there today. Div 2 will be all good. Just keep drinking out of that cup watching Friday night footy..

Potential Div 1 Team, wow. Going off early son. Will look ordinary now if you choke again at the big dance.

Will send you an invite to the reunion.

Pleasing to see Coomera get the W today against VP after a rough couple of weeks on and off the field. Well done Magpies

Especially when most were predicting they wouldn't win a game this season.

Beenleigh and Coolangatta looking good after the first couple of rounds.

Kenmore v Robina must have been a great game to watch, high scoring and a very close game

Potential Div 1 Team, wow. Going off early son. Will look ordinary now if you choke again at the big dance.

Will send you an invite to the reunion.
Sorry mate, poor terminology on my part. Ment seniors & reserves teams, not the Div 1 comp.
Plenty of good teams in Div2 this year & by no means a given for anyone to assume their spot in the big dance or they just need to turn up & the cup is theirs.
All good on the invite (but thanks), there was enough money spent on winning the flag last year, may need to save for awhile to afford the reunion.

Disappointed in Vic Point so far, they have some very good high end talent and a big pick up this off season in ex Redland/Mayne mid Jake Warren. Wouldn’t surprise me if they make a push later this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back