QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Burner account that has taken a shot at Carrara, Park Ridge and a bloke I’m QAFL. Surely people have better things to do with their life.
The best or maybe worst part, is they are grown adults FFS hahahahahaha

Imagine your existence is so sad that you get your kicks out of this s**t haha

Tips for this weekend,

Bond Uni to beat Carrara by 24 points
Kenmore to beat Coomera by 42 points
Beenleigh to beat Robina by 28 points
Coolangatta to beat Victoria Point by 42 points

Still me
Buffs 2s got up, great relief.

Good job to Robina’s President, works quite hard. Well done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heres my tips for this weekend

Bond to beat Kenmore by 50
Robina to beat Carrara by 36
Coolangatta to beat Beenleigh by 11
Victoria Point to beat Alexandra Hills by 14

Big reality check for the buffs today. Not as good as people say. Don’t see anyone knocking off cooly this season. Very good team

Lucky Buffs had Nolan from Yeronga playing otherwise could have been a wipeout.

Franks to good for any of the Buffs defenders by the looks? Very good player. Kicked a lazy 7.

Well done to Buffs ressies, had another win I see oldbuff.

Franks to good for any of the Buffs defenders by the looks? Very good player. Kicked a lazy 7.

Think he’s there for the year Still me has popped up in a few games, handy pickup for buffs

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Big reality check for the buffs today. Not as good as people say. Don’t see anyone knocking off cooly this season. Very good team
Big comment this early in the season .Do you really have any idea ? Cooly very good today in a very close game all day .Reality is that Beenleigh are going ok and some of you people dont like that so sorry bad luck .

Yes Franks was very good he kicked a bag and Nolan kicked a bag .At least the Buffs have 2 sides playing in a comp and going OK .I think the Cooly seconds were above the buffs maybe it was a fluke maybe not .

Pretty exciting game well done to Cooly, that young fella Franks was very good Marked and kicked excellent definitely a match winner.
As for the Ressies just trying to improve, winning down @ Cooly is a good win. Big challenge against VP 2s next week, they are flying.

Good day of footy all round down there today.

Lucky Cooly had Franks playing otherwise could of been a wipe out.

Nolan to good for any of the Cooly defenders by the looks ? Very good player kicked a lazy 7.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back