QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

coomera magpies coach has bin finally sacked . dont let the door hit your ass on the way out you donkee . you wont be missed you disgraseful pant pulling down George pell brain dead oxygen thief . im sure the club wont have to worry abouts getting there pants puled down any more you pathetic excuse of a person .
Pal that sort of spray on this website
It not welcome
I’m sure he had a go and being a coach
Is somthing I woild
Not want to do

Not sure Beenleigh the best Morro. Definitely one of best 4 sides , but unless they have a heap out their depth may be tested with injuries.

See their ressies lost by 100 on weekend so they will be praying for no injuries during year or wheels could fall off the cart.

But it will be good to see where Cararra is at. I would say anything within 10 goals would be a reasonable result.

Hey Mate
Buffs Ressies might need to have a good look at themselves. They have won 4 games now, Might be going ok for a team that is struggling.
Alex and Viccy point both going well in the 2s.

Lol love the banter.

Makes the ladder look funny, 3rd with % less than 100 and 4th with the highest % of 175,

Did Bond recruit a few? Or was there outs for Cooly?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wowee, big last quarter from Robina
I rate Robina highly Fan, they are very unlucky not to have another couple of wins on the board. They have some very good footballers running around and will trouble every side they play. They should fight out for 5th spot with Viccy Point, although Cooly after last week might be looking over their shoulders in 4th.

yep, Vigus x 2, Miller, Haddad are all good players. Injection of youth seems to have helped as the first 3 names there have been around a while

yep, Vigus x 2, Miller, Haddad are all good players. Injection of youth seems to have helped as the first 3 names there have been around a while
Add to that Davies * 2, Manning, Hay, Sutherland and Stephenson. Yep some quality there when they are all fit and playing.

Add to that Davies * 2, Manning, Hay, Sutherland and Stephenson. Yep some quality there when they are all fit and playing.

Manning is the best player I have seen this year, he is a jet

How are Alex Hills struggling with the likes of Pickles, Bisset, Skillern and McKean? All played a lot of QAFL ressies footy. Couple of NT players too I heard? Surely a few wins are on the horizon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back