QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Great hitout today down at park ridge today. Beenleighs youth looks great and were very close towards the end.. park ridge ff had a shocker day infront of goals he would have had 10+ shots on goal and didn't kick many but plucked some really good grabs. Also great for community footy to see a big namer running around. Dissapointed I didn't get to try a pirate burger out but..

Great hitout today down at park ridge today. Beenleighs youth looks great and were very close towards the end.. park ridge ff had a shocker day infront of goals he would have had 10+ shots on goal and didn't kick many but plucked some really good grabs. Also great for community footy to see a big namer running around. Dissapointed I didn't get to try a pirate burger out but..

Who is the "big name"? Junior Pearson?

Who is the "big name"? Junior Pearson?

I will come clean boys we had Jared Brennan play today after a lot of off field work tobland him.

He will be super for not only our club but the competition in general.

I think it was great for Buffs young blokes to play against such a naturally gifted player today. And for our boys his knowledge will be super for us moving forward.

There you go lads cat out of bag.

Good day out today at Park Ridge, big name player played well but opened up other players more by dragging players to him.
(We are a young side it happens).
If they had of kicked Straight it could of gotten ugly, but at the same time we probably could of stolen it if we had a bit more composure in the last.
All be it the better side on the day won.

As for the crowd how many cobra supporters came over to Park Ridge?
As there was a lot of people on the hill with next to no understanding of the game.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think you summed up pretty spot on Stuffy. Good game of footy played in good spirits.

Both sides have improved and hopefully will stay in Div 2 moving forward.

Although looking at results look like competition evened up a bit this week.

Kedron look like they took it to Robina and Kenmore to get within 5 goals of Aspley was good sign for Bears.

Coomera unbeaten is a good start for them.

Have you had to sell off half the school for Brennen? He wouldn't be cheap
[/QUOTE]

Not always about money WGO. It's about thinking outside the box.

For anyone that knows Jared , money isn't everything for him mate. I know he had a heap of offers from numerous clubs not only in Brisbane but Other states.

Not going to give up our ideas but there is no way our club could even come close to matching money offers from other clubs.

OTE="Fairbumpplayon, post: 49828101, member: 161682"]Great hitout today down at park ridge today. Beenleighs youth looks great and were very close towards the end.. park ridge ff had a shocker day infront of goals he would have had 10+ shots on goal and didn't kick many but plucked some really good grabs. Also great for community footy to see a big namer running around. Dissapointed I didn't get to try a pirate burger out but..[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately our great volunteers who do the beer and burger bar were away...
Hopefully the pirate burgers will be flying out next hone game....
agree about the buffs got good talent to build with...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good day out today at Park Ridge, big name player played well but opened up other players more by dragging players to him.
(We are a young side it happens).
If they had of kicked Straight it could of gotten ugly, but at the same time we probably could of stolen it if we had a bit more composure in the last.
All be it the better side on the day won.

As for the crowd how many cobra supporters came over to Park Ridge?
As there was a lot of people on the hill with next to no understanding of the game.

Typical comment from a a simple minded buff. I think you will find more have gone to Robina than Park Ridge...

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Typical comment from a a simple minded buff. I think you will find more have gone to Robina than Park Ridge...

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

If you actually heard some of the dribble being spoken and yelled out, you would of turned your head and hoped you didn't know the person speaking.
It was actually getting amusing towards the end. I don't who was yelling out and don't really care, but I would get them to watch a bit of footy before they yell out insults to the umpires for good decisions that went for your side. if it happened at the buffs they would of been told to pull there head in.

Well I was there and with my daughter and didnt hear anything untoward and I am very conscious of this stuff when she is around.

I still love the Buffs, always will but the Buffs crowds, of which I have been a part of are no different at times, seems a petty whinge if you ask me.

FWIW - The buffs youth coming through, WOW!!! Their 16-21 year olds are going to be guns if not already and play so far above their age it is not funny. Noone will deny the buffs are on the right track that is for sure. Just need to keep them together.

Well I was there and with my daughter and didnt hear anything untoward and I am very conscious of this stuff when she is around.

I still love the Buffs, always will but the Buffs crowds, of which I have been a part of are no different at times, seems a petty whinge if you ask me.

FWIW - The buffs youth coming through, WOW!!! Their 16-21 year olds are going to be guns if not already and play so far above their age it is not funny. Noone will deny the buffs are on the right track that is for sure. Just need to keep them together.

How's Matthew Dickenson going on the comeback trail?

[QUOTE"stuffedbuff, post: 49869813, member: 179610"]In the family area on the wing/ flank.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app[/QUOTE]
I sit In that area plenty of comments flow with advice to the umpire.
never does it get over the top because it would be jumped on very quickly .
The area you talk about is taped off as it is the drinking area and has been since the first seniors game three years ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back