QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

With Vicy Point winning today open up 5th spot, the Saints have a slim chance to sneak in to the finals.
Alex had a great win and the Buffs won a ripper against the Bears.
Bond, Buffs and Bears are the 3 teams for the GF.

Last edited:
With Vicy Point winning today open up 5th spot, the Saints have a slim chance to sneak in to the finals.
Alex had a great win and the Buffs won a ripper against the Bears.
Bond, Buffs and Bears are the 3 teams for the GF.

Think Bond are the standout with Beenleigh and Kenmore splitting hairs. No Corrie yesterday and Buffs looked full strength too. Honestly can't pick either way on those two for the main challenger to Bond.

Think Bond are the standout with Beenleigh and Kenmore splitting hairs. No Corrie yesterday and Buffs looked full strength too. Honestly can't pick either way on those two for the main challenger to Bond.
Great game at Dauth park Score did flatter Buffs in the end The lead changed 4 Times in the last quarter
I did notice Kenmore Did Rest 4 so I expect the next game to be just a close....
Crowd what having a ball lots of Good Banter But Umpiring by Two guys that should have retired Years ago
I struggle to see how you can umpire form the Back Pocket when the game is on the Half forward flank

Great game at Dauth park Score did flatter Buffs in the end The lead changed 4 Times in the last quarter
I did notice Kenmore Did Rest 4 so I expect the next game to be just a close....
Crowd what having a ball lots of Good Banter But Umpiring by Two guys that should have retired Years ago
I struggle to see how you can umpire form the Back Pocket when the game is on the Half forward flank

Predictions this week
Bond by 30+ and lock up top spot
Beenleigh to send Coomera back to div 5 where they belong, watch them go the grub tomorrow. Buffs by 100+
Kenmore by 50+
Viccy point over the saints by a few goals

Think Buffs going around next week against Kenmore mate and Bond get week off. Should be good game.

Hey mate

So give me feedback on our Ressies, finish 8&8. An improvement on previous years, you didn’t rate us at all at the beginning of the year. Still plenty of work to do but did beat 3 of the top 5 teams through the year.

Hey mate

So give me feedback on our Ressies, finish 8&8. An improvement on previous years, you didn’t rate us at all at the beginning of the year. Still plenty of work to do but did beat 3 of the top 5 teams through the year.

Definitely improved but still will be decent step up to Div 1 where depth will be tested. Makes it a little easier with Maroochydore out of Div 1 so will avoid a belting there.

Not sure I would be getting to far ahead of myself as Bond ressies 2 years ago had some horrific results and they were a bit stronger than your current group. Admiringly they had injuries during their period of Div 1.

But well done on the improvement as that's where the key to success in higher Divisions getting the undercroft right.

Spot on SM. Most clubs can find a decent 18 but the likelihood of having this group together at any one time during the year is very very low. You need a decent squad of 28.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bears to turn the tables sorry Morro !!!
And Robina in a upset

I would never underestimate Cooly after last year. They played their best footy at the business end and nearly got to big dance.

I wouldn't be writing them off just yet. Good luck to Kenmore as they have done well to turn things around from last year. And maybe the Buffs can get the job done this year.

Kenmore put it up to the buffs most of the game today. Buffs class prevailed though. Those eddy boys down forward were very impressive. Bond V Buffs is going to be a cracker next week

was told on weekend that Beenleigh more than likely not to nominate for the Div 1 comp in 2020. Bond and Kenmore may be the only ones? Burleigh talking of definitely going back but may reconsider if Bond come in and possibly even Cooly? Means a few more sides on GC plus at least one less on SC and chance of 2 going up to QAFL. Makes for a hell of a lot less travelling.

was told on weekend that Beenleigh more than likely not to nominate for the Div 1 comp in 2020. Bond and Kenmore may be the only ones? Burleigh talking of definitely going back but may reconsider if Bond come in and possibly even Cooly? Means a few more sides on GC plus at least one less on SC and chance of 2 going up to QAFL. Makes for a hell of a lot less travelling.
Mate you are so far off the mark but you are keeping with Big footy talk

So Noosa hasn’t decided if they want to go up yet?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

well pray tell then Commish? I'm hoping Beenleigh do come in tbh as it will need 3 to come in imo to make it a decent comp.

Probably a good strategic move not to go up.

They have some good young talent that may look to target NEAFL/QAFL, and some of the older guys may not wish to go up after coming from QAFL.

leaves them in a tough spot, as obviously the 2019 list would be competitive, but holding onto it if they move up is the ahrd part.

well pray tell then Commish? I'm hoping Beenleigh do come in tbh as it will need 3 to come in imo to make it a decent comp.
Buffaloes have been in discussions with the League for a few weeks now .So not sure who you have been talking to but they are way off the mark .Cooly may be interested as well .Kenmore have had discussions .Not sure what Bonds thoughts are .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back