QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Good Luck To Kiwi and Buffs !!!!!
I hope you beat those Cocky Bond boys Looks very Similar to 09 !!!!!
anything can Happen in a GF we have all been on the Good side of a Gf and The bad side
Go BUFFS
How have theses two sides gone against each other throughout the year? Are there game styles similar ? And will the yeronga ground suit one team in particular?Who has the biggest supporter base ? And furthermore what are everyone’s tips?

Buffs to win big today. Still hurting from last years grand final loss. I expect them to come out with everything they have today. Bond maybe peaked a few weeks early. Buffs class will prevail today

Where to from here for the Buffs? I imagine they’ll partake in this proposed Gold Coast div 2 comp?
Ducked out to see the game as a neutral observer. Bond were far too good. Beenleigh battled hard, and must have played well last week, but I can't see how they progress to Div 1 and be competitive

what happens to the divisions from here? Bond seem a lock to go up. I dont get this North/South split business? Does that mean Kenmore essentially drop down to div 3 if they join the 'North' comp?

Kenmore will come up though wont they? Reckon clubs would be crazy to choose to stay in a lower division when div 1 is going to have minimal travel for Brisbane based and even GC clubs if some on the south side come in. If Bond, Kenmore and Beenleigh were to come in to Div 1 they would hold own (read be competitive) and in due course find it easier to retain and recruit good players. Just my opinion but with Maroochy going up (and I think Noosa will seriously look at now they have won the premiership) the comp becomes very even.

Any word if Beenleigh had a mix up on the venue and/or time ? Looked like Bond were running training drills out there today.

Kenmore will come up though wont they? Reckon clubs would be crazy to choose to stay in a lower division when div 1 is going to have minimal travel for Brisbane based and even GC clubs if some on the south side come in. If Bond, Kenmore and Beenleigh were to come in to Div 1 they would hold own (read be competitive) and in due course find it easier to retain and recruit good players. Just my opinion but with Maroochy going up (and I think Noosa will seriously look at now they have won the premiership) the comp becomes very even.

especially if the best panthers players are dispersed amongst Noosa and Maroochy to play QAFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Word is Matt Waldron isn’t Coaching Coolangatta next season, you wouldn’t think it would be hard for Coolangatta to find a worthy replacement considering they’ve made the last two prelims, few more quality recruits and they could give the flag a real good tilt next season?

Word is Matt Waldron isn’t Coaching Coolangatta next season, you wouldn’t think it would be hard for Coolangatta to find a worthy replacement considering they’ve made the last two prelims, few more quality recruits and they could give the flag a real good tilt next season?
Great person and handy player and Great coach will be missed.....the guy always has time for a chat and a beer
Very sad for Cooly as he has bought them forward in leaps and Bounds Funny Robina Did not Rate him LOL

I hope the Top 5 teams stay together they all played well against Each other and match up well
Yes bond got the Job done But after 8 rounds and Kenmore going down there and giving them a touch up by 3 goals
And Sitting Forth they got going from there !!!!! Congrates to Bond

Great person and handy player and Great coach will be missed.....the guy always has time for a chat and a beer
Very sad for Cooly as he has bought them forward in leaps and Bounds Funny Robina Did not Rate him LOL

I hope the Top 5 teams stay together they all played well against Each other and match up well
Yes bond got the Job done But after 8 rounds and Kenmore going down there and giving them a touch up by 3 goals
And Sitting Forth they got going from there !!!!! Congrates to Bond

Word on the street is Bond are staying put in Div 2 South Competition? Glad they had a choice, amazing the difference in 12 months as trying to push Pirates up last year put our club back 3 years.

Think Buffs and Kenmore only 2 teams from Div 2 looking like heading up to Div 1. So with Maroochydore and Burleigh vacating will still be a 9 Team Competition. Think AFLQ would like 10 Teams but not sure that will happen unless Sandgate come back from QAFL.

Interesting times ahead.

Word on the street is Bond are staying put in Div 2 South Competition? Glad they had a choice, amazing the difference in 12 months as trying to push Pirates up last year put our club back 3 years.

Think Buffs and Kenmore only 2 teams from Div 2 looking like heading up to Div 1. So with Maroochydore and Burleigh vacating will still be a 9 Team Competition. Think AFLQ would like 10 Teams but not sure that will happen unless Sandgate come back from QAFL.

Interesting times ahead.

Can categorically tell you Kenmore won’t be playing div 1 next year. Got knocked back by the league

Remove this Banner Ad

Back