QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

So any word yet on who’s likely or whispered to coach Coomera, Coolangatta and Robina?

Will Burleigh be a force after dropping back a division?

Early top 5 prediction would be
Bond
Kenmore
Cooly
Burleigh
Robina or Carrara if they pick up a few.

Maybe Byron if the snag a few southern recruits could sneak into 5th, be interesting to see how they go after domination in their Comp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are they losing anyone? Whose on their tales?
I heard Wynnum chasing a few coorparoo players

I heard Nickalls wasn’t going around again, every chance Castle will play higher. Definitely a few handy teams in the comp that can trouble them. Alex Hills essentially dropping back a division should be handy you’d think.

Not to mention Park Ridge with the players they have in their arsenal.

Passfield, Overington, Rutledge x 2 among others. Did just cruise to a Div 2 premiership 2 years ago. Does Tomlinson come back also with them back in Saturday footy?

Very hard to beat I’d imagine.

Not to mention Park Ridge with the players they have in their arsenal.

Passfield, Overington, Rutledge x 2 among others. Did just cruise to a Div 2 premiership 2 years ago. Does Tomlinson come back also with them back in Saturday footy?

Very hard to beat I’d imagine.

Think Bryce Tomlinson pretty entrenched at Jimboomba and Friday Night Footy nowadays due to family life.

Few decent players returning to Park Ridge that were former juniors and low points plus some handy recruits.

We will be around the mix hopefully when the whips are cracking?

Think Bryce Tomlinson pretty entrenched at Jimboomba and Friday Night Footy nowadays due to family life.

Few decent players returning to Park Ridge that were former juniors and low points plus some handy recruits.

We will be around the mix hopefully when the whips are cracking?

Have heard most of the Northside boys playing elsewhere or not at all Blocker? Might leave a bit of a hole in the list?

Heard that last year Longy. See what plays out mate. Pretty confident that few saddling up.

Would still be confident your mob would be there abouts at the business end. Alex Hills/Wynnum should be a nice little rivalry. Both have taken advantage of fringe Morningside players over the last few years too.

Would still be confident your mob would be there abouts at the business end. Alex Hills/Wynnum should be a nice little rivalry. Both have taken advantage of fringe Morningside players over the last few years too.

I'm hearing a few Coorparoo boys heading to Wynnum. Think a few went over last year and now a few more coming over to join them.

You would want to get your points right - all of those blokes going down a division assuming a grade players will be big points. If 2's players then no.

You would want to get your points right - all of those blokes going down a division assuming a grade players will be big points. If 2's players then no.

I think a lot of clubs will struggle early getting their heads around points system.

Just another thing for volunteers to worry about at Community Footy Level.

Be nice if League started looking at ways to reduce volunteer hours and contributions to clubs rather than increasing every year.

Haven't spoken to one club including QAFL Clubs that struggle for volunteers. Think with generations coming through this will impact clubs a lot more in the future. Lot of the stalwarts at clubs not getting any younger and are very much burnt out.

I think a lot of clubs will struggle early getting their heads around points system.

Just another thing for volunteers to worry about at Community Footy Level.

Be nice if League started looking at ways to reduce volunteer hours and contributions to clubs rather than increasing every year.

Haven't spoken to one club including QAFL Clubs that struggle for volunteers. Think with generations coming through this will impact clubs a lot more in the future. Lot of the stalwarts at clubs not getting any younger and are very much burnt out.
Wouldn't that be nice SM if there was just a little more respect paid to the volunteers at clubs. Interestingly I also see Country Victorian clubs are all having their affiliation fees waived in 2020. Imagine what positive things could be done around the clubs if that was the case? Even just for one year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back