QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Clubs have been able to register and put in clearances for the last month but that window of opportunity is closed now and wont be opening again until the 1st feb 2018 from my understanding. Cant comment on any recruitment news as i might be accused of participating in spreading rumors again

I don't understand this. Why isn't it just open for good?

Bit quiet in this division. Any recruitment news of late? When do clearances start getting put through and what’s the link to where they become available?

Nick Pearson may be on the move from Div 4 appointment to a Div 3 club?

Could have something to do with the new carrara coach given the arse.
How can a coach get the ass a few months after appointment, without coaching a match, and possibility not taking a training session? Something not right there

How can a coach get the ass a few months after appointment, without coaching a match, and possibility not taking a training session? Something not right there

If you have a different opinion to the President or footy manager they will do everything they can to get rid of you.

Must have been an exhaustive interview process.. u don’t think that somewhere in the appointment process the question might have been asked as to a persons philosophy on getting from A to B was?

Must have been an exhaustive interview process.. u don’t think that somewhere in the appointment process the question might have been asked as to a persons philosophy on getting from A to B was?
Don't believe everything you read about Carrara. A coaching target was told that coach appointed himself and that this former captain refused to deal with people that run the club. IMO Club is bigger than the individual.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't believe everything you read about Carrara. A coaching target was told that coach appointed himself and that this former captain refused to deal with people that run the club. IMO Club is bigger than the individual.

So the coach appointed himself and but the footy manager who is also the social media manager posted it on the clubs facebook before deleting it once they gave him the arse.

makes perfect sense.

So the coach appointed himself and but the footy manager who is also the social media manager posted it on the clubs facebook before deleting it once they gave him the arse.

makes perfect sense.
Only going on what I heard. Nothing at times makes sense but nobody in any official capacity from Carrara has said anything publicly yet. So it’s all speculation at this stage.

Only going on what I heard. Nothing at times makes sense but nobody in any official capacity from Carrara has said anything publicly yet. So it’s all speculation at this stage.

Sounds like Nicko has walked into a nice s**t fight? I take it Cp3o you were former coach that was appointed?

No. Not the former coach. Just one of many who are not happy with what has happened.

Ok so will there be a significant player exodus with coach being sacked. Seems to be the norm in QLD Footy for some reason. No coach bigger than the club in my opinion but they always seem to have some loyal followers.

Every coach will always have a loyal band of followers whether Div 1 or Div 100. With approach being made to an existing coach in a higher division I believe Carrara are on the right path. I can categorically state that 5 players from my own club have watched their training at Broadbeach and what we saw can only be described as comical. If this coach, non coach whatever he was, was the right man for the job where were his supporters training?

Firstly I didn’t appoint myself as coach I was appointed by a coaching panel. I am happy to post all emails and text messages and name every individual that was involved in the process I have nothing to hide. As for footyluva2018’s s**t comment.. training at broadbeach wasn’t ideal but we made do with what we could thanks for your input.
I can also say that I definitely don’t think I’m bigger then the football club and when Carrara came to me and asked me to step aside from the role because they believed I wasn’t the rite fit to move them forward I did just that no scene no arguments and no hard feelings it is what it is. I won’t be taking anyone anywhere and I don’t have a loyal band of followers I’m sure all they guys will stay and play for Carrara with Nick whom I’m certain will help improve that club and move them forward.. So instead of being gutless Footyluva2018 and taking s**t pot shots come clean with who you are and I’m happy to have a beer and a chat on how I can become a better footyplayer or coach in the future..

Firstly I didn’t appoint myself as coach I was appointed by a coaching panel. I am happy to post all emails and text messages and name every individual that was involved in the process I have nothing to hide. As for footyluva2018’s s**t comment.. training at broadbeach wasn’t ideal but we made do with what we could thanks for your input.
I can also say that I definitely don’t think I’m bigger then the football club and when Carrara came to me and asked me to step aside from the role because they believed I wasn’t the rite fit to move them forward I did just that no scene no arguments and no hard feelings it is what it is. I won’t be taking anyone anywhere and I don’t have a loyal band of followers I’m sure all they guys will stay and play for Carrara with Nick whom I’m certain will help improve that club and move them forward.. So instead of being gutless Footyluva2018 and taking s**t pot shots come clean with who you are and I’m happy to have a beer and a chat on how I can become a better footyplayer or coach in the future..

RESPECT! :thumbsu:

Always well mate :)

You going to stick around Carrara?
That’s good mate
I’m not sure mate to be completely honest I did coach the under 16s team the last two years so I could be around the club in some form. My little girl is almost two now so the pull to stay home on a weekend is getting bigger . I am sure Nick and his experience will get some good results for the club though.

That’s good mate
I’m not sure mate to be completely honest I did coach the under 16s team the last two years so I could be around the club in some form. My little girl is almost two now so the pull to stay home on a weekend is getting bigger . I am sure Nick and his experience will get some good results for the club though.

AJ not the coach ???
#Uts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back