QFA Div 2 North

Flying Eagle1

Senior List
Apr 16, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
The thing I find funny most about this post is that you feel that Eagles are the Premier Club in Ipswich and one which you promote so heavily.... yet The Cats have U6 through U16 sides full of juniors with some additional female U17 & U15 players, as well as a Seniors and Masters side, in 2018 I think they have half a women's side in the comp, with brand new facilities at Ivor that certainly caters for most participants that want a game.

Greater Springfield is building very strong too (after a few years of issues) think there at 100+ juniors with quite a healthy female youth program after winning a flag in 2017. Building a Masters side for 2018 with Seniors 2-3 years off you would think & If everything takes off out there they will possibly have the best facilities in the state or at a minimum suitable for QAFL level footy.

Eagles have a Div 3 side, some de-mountable's and 30+ juniors, hardly a Premier Club.

To add to the above, almost every year Ipswich clubs hear or are exposed to the underhanded recruitment strategies that the Eagles get involved in, from emailing another clubs junior base, facebook stalking clubs pages to find players and families from opposition clubs and hitting schools and surrounding places in other Ipswich clubs backyard.

And then you wonder why other Ipswich Clubs won't work with you, actions like the ones above will only continue to segregate you further, while clubs around you improve.
Great Auskick at the Eagles today i hope your numbers were as good as ours mate considering you know the football lanscape so well in ipswich 50 straight up for us i'd be interested to know what your numbers are like out there at springfield lakes

Attachments

• 20180217_092653.jpg
    20180217_092653.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 17

Flying Eagle1

Senior List
Apr 16, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
This is a childish as it gets.
Yes Longy i totally agree and i shouldnt have done it because you are right in what you said but when guys dont know the ins and outs of your club ect and jump on here and hide behind a made up name and talk bullshit about your club yeah any way mate your right it was childish. (Im not being sarcastic either)

Denchy

Debutant
Feb 14, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What's the go with the change of coach at the Roosters? Anybody able to enlighten us?

winkipop

Debutant
Apr 7, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yet another X against the Tigers. Couldn't even get enough for a practice match today.

Maybe all the players were too busy at home reading your s**t posts. i cant imagen with the new facilities and ground the tigers are moving too next year they would want to stick around in div 3. why wouldn't they chase new sponsorships spend money to make that happen. could be a great achievement coming from close to bankruptcy a few years back.

therunningman

Debutant
Feb 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Predictions for season
Carrara and Kedron to dominate
Ipswich and Tigers to round out the top 4
Wynnum and the Swans knocking on the door
Roosters and Nambour to struggle once again.

Mudsticks

Team Captain
Apr 9, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Predictions for season
Interesting, me thinks Ipswich top 2 and Wynnum top four.

Merritt37

Rookie
May 30, 2016
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Predictions for season

Top 4 should be pretty even. Thinking it will end up like this;

1. Carrara
2. Ipswich
3. Redcliffe
4. Wynnum

lucky ducky

Senior List
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Top 4 should be pretty even. Thinking it will end up like this;

1. Carrara
2. Ipswich
3. Redcliffe
4. Wynnum
My old team mate do you really bave any idea
1kedron
2 Redcliffe
3 my team the mighty roosters
4Carrara
5 wynnum
6 pinerivers
7ipswich
8 nambour

Merritt37

Rookie
May 30, 2016
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
My old team mate do you really bave any idea
1kedron
2 Redcliffe
3 my team the mighty roosters
4Carrara
5 wynnum
6 pinerivers
7ipswich
8 nambour

Missed you!

How are the boys shaping up for the Kedron practice match? Surely you’ll be strapping on the boots?

pirate island

Senior List
Nov 24, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Roosters top 4....havr they got a coach yet?
Think they are in for a long hard year...
kedron
carrara
Ipswich
wynnum
Redcliffe....

lucky ducky

Senior List
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Missed you!

How are the boys shaping up for the Kedron practice match? Surely you’ll be strapping on the boots?
Gympie this week mate we should do well we dont talk it up big like Carrara or kedron Both clubs reckon they have it in the bag already. Carrara all high and mighty all through out 2017 and look what happen you would think they would have learnt a lesson about spruiking to early. We will be big improvers along with Redcliffe and wynnum. Eagles and nambour will prop up the ladder and pinerivers will be solid

rising suns

Debutant
Mar 25, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Gympie this week mate we should do well we dont talk it up big like Carrara or kedron Both clubs reckon they have it in the bag already. Carrara all high and mighty all through out 2017 and look what happen you would think they would have learnt a lesson about spruiking to early. We will be big improvers along with Redcliffe and wynnum. Eagles and nambour will prop up the ladder and pinerivers will be solid

My mate told me the Gympie game was called off over a week ago, just further proof you aren't from Moorooka, just a very average s**t stirrer.

Back