QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Last person that should claim someone is dreaming watto, go back to your dreamland holding that trophy you almost had champ
well at least you have been paying attention, which is more than can be said about the majority of shitposting that goes on here :D

AFLQ need to look at weather forecasts as this weeks games could've gone ahead. if there were grounds under water shift the games around.

Macman hows wynnum travelling...
lost a few close ones last year bit stiff to miss finals..
have you kept same squad or lost a couple. ..
did see wynnum still advertising for seniors assistant coach!!
Enjoyed watching wynnum last year always gave pirates a goid honest game..

Hey Pirate,
Yeah lost a couple and gained a couple. Once again starting the season pretty hopeful about our chances. Definately have to stop losing those close ones, has happened the last two years now. Hopefully we can improve that area this year. Yeah main coach still in place but were looking for an assistant. Not sure if we have got one yet as ive been away with work stuff recently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Viccy point gave Carrara a touch up and looks like Marooka are going to be strong this year or is it Hinterland are undermanned? the other results were all fairly close.

I went and saw Viccy point play Carrara, Viccy point were very impressive. Have Ash Templar and a few NEAFL boys playing. Was a good standard of footy being played. I think they will be hard to beat, Carrara looked good in patches... new team, the should get better as they gel.

Any news out of the other games?

I went and saw Viccy point play Carrara, Viccy point were very impressive. Have Ash Templar and a few NEAFL boys playing. Was a good standard of footy being played. I think they will be hard to beat, Carrara looked good in patches... new team, the should get better as they gel.

Any news out of the other games?
Templer is a gun, likely to kick a big ton in that side.

Safe to say Ipswich come a long way ...
Is this a Sarcastic post? I believe there are things in place and its all a process eg. I know Aflq seen pictures of both squads on the weekend and were in impressed that the ipswich club were all in matching off field attire something that has never been seen befor at this club had almost a dozen players that didnt get picked, and a rookie senior coach that has built the numbers up on the training track from an average of 12-15 for the last couple of years to 35 to 40+ this season and instilled some professionalism to a degree whic is still being worked on. My sources tell me they are building nicely have about 7-9 kids between 15-18 years old which most will be quality senior players within time. Dont under estimate.

My sources tell me the Roosters will dominant most of the year but may lose a little towards the end of a long season. A coach who is yet to prove himself at this level is almost being concidered as coach of the year according to some of the Roosters insiders.
And my old mate Doggie at the sharks this old fossil will be there abouts at the business end of the season will show these rookie coaches and the rest of the coaches on hows it done. They will be hard to beat

Last edited:
Is this a Sarcastic post? I believe there are things in place and its all a process eg. I know Aflq seen pictures of both squads on the weekend and were in impressed that the ipswich club were all in matching off field attire something that has never been seen befor at this club had almost a dozen players that didnt get picked, and a rookie senior coach that has built the numbers up on the training track from an average of 12-15 for the last couple of years to 35 to 40+ this season and instilled some professionalism to a degree whic is still being worked on. My sources tell me they are building nicely have about 7-9 kids between 15-18 years old which most will be quality senior players within time. Dont under estimate.

My sources tell me the Roosters will dominant most of the year but may lose a little towards the end of a long season. A coach who is yet to prove himself at this level is almost being concidered as coach of the year according to some of the Roosters insiders.
And my old mate Doggie at the sharks this old fossil will be there abouts at the business end of the season will show these rookie coaches and the rest of the coaches on hows it done. They will be hard to beat

No sarcasm at all ... Kym has done a great job to set the eagles up for a highly successful season . Don't know how you could pull sarcasm from that considering seniors was a close game and ressies had a first up win over premiers from last season. A reserves team they hadn't beaten in 4/5 years and 10+ players missed out on a game this week says the numbers are better than ever for a team that has struggled in previous years

No sarcasm at all ... Kym has done a great job to set the eagles up for a highly successful season . Don't know how you could pull sarcasm from that considering seniors was a close game and ressies had a first up win over premiers from last season. A reserves team they hadn't beaten in 4/5 years and 10+ players missed out on a game this week says the numbers are better than ever for a team that has struggled in previous years

Looks like ipswich stacked there ressies side. Could be a good tactic to win a ressies flag.

if the results from the weekend show anything, its that the decision by AFLQ to promote some clubs last year was completely devoid of logic. Park Ridge were humiliated on the weekend and are completely out of their depth. It goes to show that if you don't have the facilities, or the players, how can you possibly compete in a higher level on the back of one average season?

if the results from the weekend show anything, its that the decision by AFLQ to promote some clubs last year was completely devoid of logic. Park Ridge were humiliated on the weekend and are completely out of their depth. It goes to show that if you don't have the facilities, or the players, how can you possibly compete in a higher level on the back of one average season?

You make a fair point, especially now considering promotion/relegation is in play. If they assembled their current squad to play in the division they were previously in, they most likely would have won promotion the following season anyway, and would have been able to further bolster their squad on the back of this success. Now, as it stands, they may be in danger of relegation (1 game into the season I know) and then run the risk of better players leaving anyway, putting them in a worse off position than where they were 2 years ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back