QFA Div 3

Discussion in 'Queensland Footy' started by Theroost, Mar 2, 2017.

Put it out there
  1. Flying Eagle1

Flying Eagle1 Debutant

Essendon
    Other teams:
    Kedron definitely the team to beat but I doubt most clubs have been able to field their top 22 on paper so far

Denchy likes this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2. Blocker Roach

Blocker Roach All Australian

Collingwood
    Other teams:
    Kedron vs Cararra should see where few of the heavyweights are at this weekend?

3. Windle

Windle Draftee

Collingwood
    Other teams:
    wouldn't call Carrara a heavyweight, they've lost their main events..

Flying Eagle1 likes this.
  4. ablett

ablett Premiership Player

Fremantle
    Other teams:
    I guarantee Carrara will not lose to Kendron this weekend, willing to put my house n neighbours kids on it.

pienation and Blocker Roach like this.
  5. Denchy

Denchy Debutant

North Melbourne
    Other teams:
    Comp bye in Division 3 this week. Will your stakes be the same the following week when they do play?

outandabout and Thommo 42 like this.
  6. TheBug

TheBug Team Captain

Hawthorn
    Other teams:
    Brisbane Lions, Arizona Cardinals
    Now at his 10th club QFA club

7. Mudsticks

Mudsticks Debutant

Collingwood
    Other teams:
    some defining games this week Kedron v Carrara, Wynnum v Redcliffe and either Pine Rivers or the Roosters will break their duck and get a win this week.

8. Flying Eagle1

Flying Eagle1 Debutant

Essendon
    Other teams:
    I will go with
    kedron
    Wynnum
    Pinerivers

9. MouthOfTheSouth

MouthOfTheSouth Draftee

Brisbane Lions
    Other teams:
    Time for the poison pen and kiss of death.
    Ipswich v Hinterland......Ipswich to play tough and go for the head at home and stamp themselves as the scariest side in Div 3. Something Flying couldnt do as a player himself. Hinterland should stay at home and save on injuries. Eagles by 100
    Kedron v Carrara.....Last years easybeats look comfortable in Div 3 where they belong. Played with white feathers and yellow across the heart last season. Carrara sacked one big mouth after a month and replaced him with another. Templer to kick 1 if he is lucky. Kedron by 47
    Pine Rivers v Chickens.....Big percentage booster for swans at the expense of a club who should be playing Under 11s where they would compete quite well. Chickens to be the first side to forfeit this year. Swans by 71
    Wynnum vs Redcliffe......Vikings play with great structure and stamp themselves as a contender for the crown. Redcliffe to stack the seniors after some worrying signs about the yellow appearing near the heart. Vikings by 27

10. winkipop

winkipop Debutant

Hawthorn
    Other teams:
    what a tosser

Flying Eagle1 and Denchy like this.
  11. Magpie_madness

Magpie_madness Debutant

Collingwood
    Other teams:
    Big upset at kedron today

Denchy likes this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

12. bacon n eggs

bacon n eggs Draftee

Gold Coast
    Other teams:
    Nambour Hinterland given up and stacking the two’s?

13. Blocker Roach

Blocker Roach All Australian

Collingwood
    Other teams:
    Great win by Nicko and the Saints. Maybe Kedron not as dominant as everyone thought. Was their first game against a top 4 team and came up short.

Obviously Plugger doing a great job at Wynnum with no key signings of note just working with local talent. Been a long time the Vikings would be sitting on top 5-0 at the start of a season.

Looks like a very even competition where injuries will probably hold the key to who keeps their list in tact and who has solid depth.

Mudsticks and Magpie_madness like this.
  14. Flying Eagle1

Flying Eagle1 Debutant

Essendon
    Other teams:
    They had 2-3 players double up but they definitely looked quite confident when they arrived yesterday as you should definitely, defiantly a lot of oversized footballers running around in their 2s and only won by 2 points so if stacking their club as whole is in big trouble.
    They only kicked 2 goals but the 10 points they kicked at least 5 of them should of been goals but were shocking kicks

15. Flying Eagle1

Flying Eagle1 Debutant

Essendon
    Other teams:
    Wynnum are an awesome team. Very even accross the park and very well structured. Plugger is a super coach with a proven record,anyone who knows footy would know with Wynnum just missing finals last year would be the biggest improvers with the signing of plugger as coach this season and its no surprise they are sitting where they are well deserved and I guarantee they will even get better yet

16. bacon n eggs

bacon n eggs Draftee

Gold Coast
    Other teams:
    I went to watch the seniors match and saw the second half of ressies.

Nambour had quite a few decent players playing reserve grade. At least 7 of them should have been in their senior team.

They had plenty of old, fat blokes in the seniors who should have been in the twos. Hopefully I’m wrong but from what I saw, they went to Ippy happy to lose seniors for a win in the twos. A bit like what Redcliffe are known to do haha.

17. outandabout

outandabout Team Captain

Hawthorn
    Other teams:
    A game that didn't reach any heights that's for sure.
    Basic errors and poor skills by both sides.
    Don't get me wrong Carrara deserved to win they were the better side all day.
    Will be a real challenge for lions this weekend wynumm definitely in form.
    Might answer a few questions with the result.
    Did kedron have a bad day or have they had the luck of the draw so far.
    Will probably give a better idea where things are.

18. Mudsticks

Mudsticks Debutant

Collingwood
    Other teams:
    Kedron had 8 outs from previous round which included Westbrook-McIntyre the leading goal kicker, taking nothing away from Carrara who have some serious top end talent on a great win, Kedron will bounce back strong from their first loss.

outandabout and ThrowingChat like this.
  19. redbackpride

redbackpride Debutant

Brisbane Lions
    Other teams:
    You know l thought the only people who made stuipd comments about this sport worked in Yeronga

You have gone from defending the eagles finals side a few years ago to attacking Carrara for stacking and now Hinterland.

Is it only allowed out west

Game l had on Saturday had 18 senior players from 1958

Last edited: May 13, 2018
    Denchy likes this.
  20. redbackpride

redbackpride Debutant

Brisbane Lions
    Other teams:
    Also heard Griffth Moorooka stacked their lady’s side with 22 women on Saturday night and only lost by 3 points.

Sounds like to me your not giving Kim any credit for the great job he has done for the past year and a bit.
    Can honestly tell you your claims a long way of the mark and as for the fat guys in the seniors theirs 5 McDonald’s drive thrus between hinterland and Ipswich

smy1305 likes this.
  21. outandabout

outandabout Team Captain

Hawthorn
    Other teams:
    You definitely learn a lot about yourself when you lose.
    But excuses are like arseholes.
    Everybody has one but some are bigger than others.
    It will be a test of all players this week and in my opinion that's a good thing.
    Need to stop giving away 50s.
    It proved very costly this week resulting in 4 goals.

22. smy1305

smy1305 Club Legend

Gold Coast
    Other teams:
    had one lad playing who I notice got best who must have missed a game in Maroochydore's 2's. Cant exactly parachute a bloke into your seniors who has never trained there. The senior coach played, a couple of others that are U18. Gee whiz if that's stacking a 2's side though then god help Ipswich 2's!!

23. Wild buck453247

Wild buck453247 Draftee

Brisbane Lions
    Other teams:
    I can assure all of you. Hinterland are not stacking their twos. We had a few returning "senior level" players and obviously not everyone can get a run in the seniors for just showing up on the day. If you compare team lists from previous matches you can see the seniors are very much the same team. A couple of players from the wide bay league and the Friday night comp are great ins for us also. Only player in the twos that 100% should have been in the ones was Bray who has had a dodgy knee the last few years and has missed a lot of football. Other then those 3 players the team is the same every week.

Flying Eagle1 and smy1305 like this.
  24. #39gun

#39gun Draftee

Gold Coast
    Other teams:
    Whats everyones predictions for the round? Mine are carrara to beat pine rivers by 10 goals, kedron to knock wynnum off by 5 goals, hinterland to win by 5 points against moorooka and ipswich to beat Redcliffe by 6 goals.

Flying Eagle1 likes this.
  25. Flying Eagle1

Flying Eagle1 Debutant

Essendon
    Other teams:
    Some tough games this weekend by the looks of it