QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

outandabout

Club Legend
Jan 14, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just a quick reply from me "the spectator" who thought it was a good idea to give you a spray from the sideline..
My comment that I openly shared with you from the sideline was this word for word - "You wouldn't get a run umpiring Aus-Kick you Fat Slob" while I do not for 1 min think that the use of "Fat Slob" was justified or appropriate it was said and I can openly apologize for those words. There was ABSOLUTELY ZERO language involved in my verbal spray of your umpiring abilities. Especially the word C#nt. Obviously shouldn't have given you the finger when asked if I was a player or coaching staff but again it happened.

After said incident, a member of your club actually approached me and said I was lucky no language was involved or i would have been asked to leave.. 100% agree with that..

I have been accused and guilty of some interesting things in my career and now as a spectator but this isn't one of them..!! If your gonna publicly put someone on show have all your facts in order.
I actually couldnt give a F#ck what you think but when your make believe accusations paint a poor picture of the Club I thought I'd step in and clear this up..!

I am 100% in support and agreement with the point that there is too much abuse in the leauge.. There is a line between supporting/banter and abuse. Again been guilty a few times but not that day..!

Banter and a good old fashioned spray will always be a part of footy and is not the end of the world if a line isn't crossed.

Were grown men if getting called a petty name and getting flipped the finger makes you so emotion you need to bark via a keyboard then maybe umpiring isn't for you champ. Could have quite easily come and seen me on the day.. Obviously your felt offended so again apologies..

On that subject of you umpiring in all fairness I thought you were actually not that bad, was enjoyable hearing the banter you have with the players. obviously without people like yourself (ub Members) stepping up to do the job we wouldn't have umpires, so well done for having a go..!!

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Really not sure how to respond to this other than thanks for proving my point.
As I said I don't care what you think of me but when your actions impact others you need to have a good look at what your doing.
I would have thought when someone mentions police it was very obvious.

22CFC

Draftee
Aug 11, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Really not sure how to respond to this other than thanks for proving my point.
As I said I don't care what you think of me but when your actions impact others you need to have a good look at what your doing.
I would have thought when someone mentions police it was very obvious.

Mentioned Police..?? Again this is a make believe thing in your mind.. No one mentioned Police..!!
The point I was making... - No Line was crossed hence why no one from your club did anything..!

You have some serious issues if a spray from a spectator has you so upset that you need to waste your time on this. You say you dont care but clearly it bothers you. As I said never ment to offend your sensitive self.. I've even apologized because it has effected you so much..

Wasn't gonna bring this up but because it doesn't bother anyone from our club, but
It's a shame you didn't share with the world the abuse your Ressies and spectators sprayed at our Senior lads during the game.. It was all alot more colorful than my harmless spray.. Very entertaining..!!
Unlike you we actually dont care what you and your club say or think and clearly are not so sensitive. "Let me guess that's because were Ipswich Scum" .
Keep voicing all your make believe drama that helps you sleep better at night champ.

Goodluck in the Finals..!!

Mudsticks

Team Captain
Apr 9, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well done to Carrara getting the chocolates over the Eagles. The return bout next week at Ipswich will be another cracker, this time on a bigger ground. If Carrara can get up again they go in to the big dance as favourites holding a 3-1 record over the Eagles. However it’s worth noting the Saints losses throughout the season have all been on big grounds. The Eagles will be better suited to the open paddock at limestone.

outandabout

Club Legend
Jan 14, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Mentioned Police..?? Again this is a make believe thing in your mind.. No one mentioned Police..!!
The point I was making... - No Line was crossed hence why no one from your club did anything..!

You have some serious issues if a spray from a spectator has you so upset that you need to waste your time on this. You say you dont care but clearly it bothers you. As I said never ment to offend your sensitive self.. I've even apologized because it has effected you so much..

Wasn't gonna bring this up but because it doesn't bother anyone from our club, but
It's a shame you didn't share with the world the abuse your Ressies and spectators sprayed at our Senior lads during the game.. It was all alot more colorful than my harmless spray.. Very entertaining..!!
Unlike you we actually dont care what you and your club say or think and clearly are not so sensitive. "Let me guess that's because were Ipswich Scum" .
Keep voicing all your make believe drama that helps you sleep better at night champ.

Goodluck in the Finals..!!
You keep telling yourself your behavior was acceptable.
If that's what helps you sleep.

outandabout

Club Legend
Jan 14, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Well done to Carrara getting the chocolates over the Eagles. The return bout next week at Ipswich will be another cracker, this time on a bigger ground. If Carrara can get up again they go in to the big dance as favourites holding a 3-1 record over the Eagles. However it’s worth noting the Saints losses throughout the season have all been on big grounds. The Eagles will be better suited to the open paddock at limestone.
Agreed and I heard a whisper that the gf will be at grange .
That's a big ground and will suit the switch and run style of eagles.

Blocker Roach

All Australian
Mar 14, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Well done to Nicko and the job he has done at Saints. Maybe they can go a bit deeper this year into finals by the looks.

Good luck to the other finals contenders this week and I am sure it will be a great finals series .

Well done also to Plugger at Wynnum. I think he has put life back into the Vikings. I know they have been hit by injuries but will still give a good account of themselves in the finals.

Viccy Point have been great in Div 2 this year and I am sure the winner this year will no doubt be on same path.

#39gun

Rookie
May 15, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
See Templar bagged 7 and Jahn only got 2
Yeah good effort by templar. Closed the gap between second and first on the goalkicking from 30 to 25 to finish the season.
Carrara playing great footy at home. Bring on finals

Mudsticks

Team Captain
Apr 9, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Based on your theory, does that mean Templar would kick 10 or more if he can kick 7 in a phone box?
No, slower or more required ball movement into forward line is not to Templer’s advantage. ( ala Warwick Capper) thought you were better than that Longy being a coach and all

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
No, slower or more required ball movement into forward line is not to Templer’s advantage. ( ala Warwick Capper) thought you were better than that Longy being a coach and all

I’m not better than anything. Most good forwards I’ve seen kick goals no matter what the field size. Never seen Jahn play or know anything about him, seems to have kicked goals at most grounds this year but. Maybe Carrara just had a better plan on the day?

Mudsticks

Team Captain
Apr 9, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
I’m not better than anything. Most good forwards I’ve seen kick goals no matter what the field size. Never seen Jahn play or know anything about him, seems to have kicked goals at most grounds this year but. Maybe Carrara just had a better plan on the day?
In a perfect world forwards kick goals on all size grounds, my point is on a postage stamp you can suffocate forwards, on a big ground you can’t. Templer doesn’t hit up, users his height and superior super strength to mark the pill.Jahn does hit up, speed of mind,catches opponents out two different players. FM you coached Pineapple Cup, you should know that sh t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 10, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
In a perfect world forwards kick goals on all size grounds, my point is on a postage stamp you can suffocate forwards, on a big ground you can’t. Templer doesn’t hit up, users his height and superior super strength to mark the pill.Jahn does hit up, speed of mind,catches opponents out two different players. FM you coached Pineapple Cup, you should know that sh t

I don’t know who you are but I’m sure your coaching credentials out weigh mine. Good luck in finals, hopefully they are all played on massive ovals

lucky ducky

Senior List
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
See Templar bagged 7 and Jahn only got 2
Well done to Nicko and the job he has done at Saints. Maybe they can go a bit deeper this year into finals by the looks.

Good luck to the other finals contenders this week and I am sure it will be a great finals series .

Well done also to Plugger at Wynnum. I think he has put life back into the Vikings. I know they have been hit by injuries but will still give a good account of themselves in the finals.

Viccy Point have been great in Div 2 this year and I am sure the winner this year will no doubt be on same path.
Well done Nicko? Anyone can have a good team with an open checkbook as you would know blocker

Number_#37

Debutant
Mar 2, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I don’t have much choice coming to selections this week as I don’t like Carrara or the s**t birds but Carrara will romp it in over the next few weeks they don’t have a choice the money Their coach is paying their so called big names is totally ******* crazy anything less than a flag will be a fail and as for the s**t birds they are known to be chokers when the going gets tough the boys there can’t handle pressure as we could all see from Saturdays results they have no one who will stand up unlikeCarrara they have at least half a dozen players that will rip this game wide open again.

And as for the coaches merry go around I hear Redcliff will not reappoint their senior coach and pinerivers won’t either , Carrara to keep there’s as he bank rolls them and the so called coach at the eagles has already been given his marching orders at the end of the season and my beloved roosters hopfully appoints Occy or my mate muzza

So far off the mark.... once again

I don’t have much choice coming to selections this week as I don’t like Carrara or the s**t birds but Carrara will romp it in over the next few weeks they don’t have a choice the money Their coach is paying their so called big names is totally ******* crazy anything less than a flag will be a fail and as for the s**t birds they are known to be chokers when the going gets tough the boys there can’t handle pressure as we could all see from Saturdays results they have no one who will stand up unlikeCarrara they have at least half a dozen players that will rip this game wide open again.

And as for the coaches merry go around I hear Redcliff will not reappoint their senior coach and pinerivers won’t either , Carrara to keep there’s as he bank rolls them and the so called coach at the eagles has already been given his marching orders at the end of the season and my beloved roosters hopfully appoints Occy or my mate muzza

Are you saying Nicko pays players contracts himself?

Dumb campaigner!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back