QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Carrara very impressive today against Kedron. The two best teams playing off for the flag as it should be.

Should be a cracking grand final next week with the 2 best teams going at it. Neither have won a grand final so 1 club will be going troppo next week! Pretty hard to tip. Maybe the eagles because of last year’s defeat will be more motivating.

Carrara have the 4 biggest names in div3 on their books they have no chance of losing against a team that dosnt even have a player rated in the top ten in div Carrara have every right to be as cocky as they are, not a sound out of the s**t birds maybe because they know they are going to get a real touch up this Saturday like they never got before too old and too slow Carrara will expose holes everywhere in their game plan

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Carrara have the 4 biggest names in div3 on their books they have no chance of losing against a team that dosnt even have a player rated in the top ten in div Carrara have every right to be as cocky as they are, not a sound out of the s**t birds maybe because they know they are going to get a real touch up this Saturday like they never got before too old and too slow Carrara will expose holes everywhere in their game plan
We get it you hate Ipswich with a passion.
It would be quicker and easier if you just said that.
Now that kedron out Carrara can win purely Ipswich is a closer drive for next year.

haha, there are guys at Ipswich that have played at a higher level than anyone at Cararra.

Cararra full of community footy heroes who can't cut it at higher levels. Ipswich has got guys that have actually achieved a bit at senior level (proper senior level, not park footy)

haha, there are guys at Ipswich that have played at a higher level than anyone at Cararra.

Cararra full of community footy heroes who can't cut it at higher levels. Ipswich has got guys that have actually achieved a bit at senior level (proper senior level, not park footy)
Yet here they are playing Div 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if the blokes playing at Carrara are simply “community footy heroes who can’t cut it at higher levels”

What that say about the “guys who have achieved a bit at senior level” who are now playing “community” football for Ipswich in div 3?

You’ve done it now fan how dare you say something about Carrara that others don’t agree especially Morro we all know he is so defensive when it comes to his little mates saints go through the post of late he only jumps on when we criticise the saints paying big dollars ect or having a shot at Ipswich at least you and me fan have a shot at everyone no matter what, up the saints for Saturday * the s**t birds and my beloved roosters big things happening there

You’ve done it now fan how dare you say something about Carrara that others don’t agree especially Morro we all know he is so defensive when it comes to his little mates saints go through the post of late he only jumps on when we criticise the saints paying big dollars ect or having a shot at Ipswich at least you and me fan have a shot at everyone no matter what, up the saints for Saturday **** the s**t birds and my beloved roosters big things happening there

Haha, have another look peanut, there are 2 clubs I have an opinion on, Carrara due to knowing a little bit (* all) about them and Ipswich who I wouldnt piss on if they were on fire.

No point carrying on like you muppets having a crack at everyone when you know nothing about them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back