QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Nambour, moorooka pine rivers all with new experienced coaches should be the teams to watch in 2019 will put the last couple of seasons behind them and dominate. Jindalee will surprise a few and scrape in top 5.
With the s**t Eagles results from the last 2 seasons how can they keep the same coach they need to be looking for someone who has been there and done it not some ******* wanna be.
Redcliffes coach his resume dosnt seem to match his results someone is lying there and for Wynnum they are definitely heading up the wrong path with their current coach definitely hope they ain’t paying him because he isn’t worth it. My tip is pine rivers to be definitely withe the mighty roosters to climb and climb

Nambour, moorooka pine rivers all with new experienced coaches should be the teams to watch in 2019 will put the last couple of seasons behind them and dominate. Jindalee will surprise a few and scrape in top 5.
With the s**t Eagles results from the last 2 seasons how can they keep the same coach they need to be looking for someone who has been there and done it not some ******* wanna be.
Redcliffes coach his resume dosnt seem to match his results someone is lying there and for Wynnum they are definitely heading up the wrong path with their current coach definitely hope they ain’t paying him because he isn’t worth it. My tip is pine rivers to be definitely withe the mighty roosters to climb and climb
Not sure how much coaching you have done but they are not miracle workers.
At this level your work is done from November to march getting a list together.
After that you can only work with the cattle you have.
Unless some of the clubs you have mentioned have had an influx of first graders not sure the new coaches are going to get massive improvement.
Sure they will put their own spin on things but you cannot set a plan your squad doesnt have the ability to follow.

hahaha the mighty roosters to climb and climb. i guess they couldnt do any worse. they should be very happy if they can get 2 wins

hahaha the mighty roosters to climb and climb. i guess they couldnt do any worse. they should be very happy if they can get 2 wins

Topped up with plenty of Div 4 talent from what I've heard...

unsure if this is a good thing or not!

Yes apparently Nambour getting a few quality recruits and have good numbers on track pre Christmas.gympie should b solid also being defending premiers of the wide bay comp and have five or six experienced players with talent.

Yes apparently Nambour getting a few quality recruits and have good numbers on track pre Christmas.gympie should b solid also being defending premiers of the wide bay comp and have five or six experienced players with talent.

Wide bay comp ain’t the same as brissy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maroochydore 3rds team didn’t seem to have too many issues with the transition. Think u would find that the wide bay comp ain’t nearly as bad as what it may seem on the surface vs Div 3 footy.

Anyway time will tell.

Maroochydore 3rds team didn’t seem to have too many issues with the transition. Think u would find that the wide bay comp ain’t nearly as bad as what it may seem on the surface vs Div 3 footy.

Anyway time will tell.

I’d say Maroochydore are a bit more professional than old Gympie across the board. Their thirds would roll most div 3 sides. Happy to be proven wrong , but I can’t seen Gympie firing a shot.

Again, Wide bay Isn’t Brisbane

I’d say Maroochydore are a bit more professional than old Gympie across the board. Their thirds would roll most div 3 sides. Happy to be proven wrong , but I can’t seen Gympie firing a shot.

Again, Wide bay Isn’t Brisbane

I think you’ll find Gympie have knocked off Maroochys 3rds on a few occasions. Same as Pomona. Their thirds haven’t changed much in the last 3 years. With our merger it’s the top talent of both our clubs playing in the senior team, maybe you haven’t seen much of or heard about our boys up this way but we make everyone we play have to earn it. We’re happy for you to doubt us. It’s more fun coming in as the underdog.

Wouldn’t surprise if the to 5 has a big North of the River flavour with one or both of sunny coast teams right up there. Throw in Morten down from div 2 and Kedron who have recruited strongly. Brisbane teams will need to step up

If there's one thing I know about this comp is an off-season can make a massive difference to teams.
Both up and down.
Any early predictions are just guessing but what usually happens is the top four are sorted out early and the rest have a long year.
Any team that has picked up a quality forward and two mids will suddenly have hope.
It only takes a couple of quality players at this level to change your fortunes.
I

If there's one thing I know about this comp is an off-season can make a massive difference to teams.
Both up and down.
Any early predictions are just guessing but what usually happens is the top four are sorted out early and the rest have a long year.
Any team that has picked up a quality forward and two mids will suddenly have hope.
It only takes a couple of quality players at this level to change your fortunes.
I
I think next season will be more evenly balanced with top 4 or 5 wide open for most part. Will be good for the comp

I think next season will be more evenly balanced with top 4 or 5 wide open for most part. Will be good for the comp
I hope your right only getting one really competitive game a month is boring.
Would be great if the top six were fairly even.

Ladder predictions guys so many of you are wanna be experts, don’t just talk about how close it will be or you just want some competitive games. How about biting the bullet and telling is your predictions. I will cop s**t for this but my predictions will be

Nambour
Redcliffe
Gympie
Kedron
Mortonbay
Pinerivers
Wynnum
Moorooka
Ipswich
Jindalee

Ladder predictions guys so many of you are wanna be experts, don’t just talk about how close it will be or you just want some competitive games. How about biting the bullet and telling is your predictions. I will cop s**t for this but my predictions will be

Nambour
Redcliffe
Gympie
Kedron
Mortonbay
Pinerivers
Wynnum
Moorooka
Ipswich
Jindalee
You on the juice.
Kedron
Ipswich
The bay boys
Wynumm
Gympie
Redcliffe
Pine
Nambour
Jindalee
Moorooka

Nambour
Redcliffe
Gympie
Kedron
Mortonbay
Pinerivers
Wynnum
Moorooka
Ipswich
Jindalee
Who cares

Remove this Banner Ad