QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see Hinterland win vs Ipswich as well so they would feel really good I imagine getting into the finals under their own steam. Good effort by that footy club to have both seniors and reserves as well as women (in the GF) in finals footy.

i hope hinterland smash those cheating roosters. s**t clubs like that turn out like logan

i hope hinterland smash those cheating roosters. s**t clubs like that turn out like logan

Playing Kedron in an elimination final. Different Kedron side to most of the year with Duffield back. Really like the look of that Hinterland side though so it should go down to the wire

Playing Kedron in an elimination final. Different Kedron side to most of the year with Duffield back. Really like the look of that Hinterland side though so it should go down to the wire

The reserves game is between Moorooka and Hinterland.

As for A grade game it should be interesting, Duffield back and no Gafa for hinterland!

Bit low KP considering he set Beenleigh up to where they are now and has done a huge job at Moorooka this year in getting them competitive.

Seems like some personal sour grapes there KP?

How long has it been since Tommy was at Beenleigh ?
You don't have to grease him up that much. Rumour is he's already coaching the Pirates next year.

How long has it been since Tommy was at Beenleigh ?
You don't have to grease him up that much. Rumour is he's already coaching the Pirates next year.

Hear no evil, bit touchy considering you are part of coaching group at Beenleigh maybe? All I was saying is that Tommy went to Beenleigh when it was a train wreck and when he left they were playing really good footy and a launchpad ready to play consistent finals.

I suppose the 18 players recruited from Springwood, Yeronga etc has helped as well.

Think when Tommy coached there he only had the young local kids and a few experienced blokes on way out.

Don't choke this weekend mate, otherwise you will be deemed as a failure.

Hear no evil, bit touchy considering you are part of coaching group at Beenleigh maybe? All I was saying is that Tommy went to Beenleigh when it was a train wreck and when he left they were playing really good footy and a launchpad ready to play consistent finals.

I suppose the 18 players recruited from Springwood, Yeronga etc has helped as well.

Think when Tommy coached there he only had the young local kids and a few experienced blokes on way out.

Not one of our coaches Andy. Cam, Damo and Goodesy not on Big Footy, that leaves just Mick, Greg and yours truly as Buffs blokes that get on here. You know who the three of us are. No idea who Hear No Evil is. He may be a supporter but definitely not a coach. And I know you are just stirring the pot with the choking quip so I'll let it slide but geez no disgrace in getting beaten by Cooly at the moment, they are playing outstanding footy. They have brought together a very impressive list over the last couple of months. Should be a cracking game and our young team will give it everything, no disgrace or choking in that.

A failure ???

Isn't buying a Div 2 Premiership and then playing Friday night footy MORE of a failure ?

I wouldn't call making finals 2yrs in a row with a great bunch of young men and the Club doing it the right way a failure, not even close mate.

Ipswich to beat Wynnum and Nambour to down Kedron
Couldn't disagree more.
Wynnum to win.
The only problem is consistency
But got enough in tank to roll them.
Kedron getting players back at the right time.
Should take care of business this week.
Finals starting lads so can we give it a rest on club and coaching bashing.
Ressies tips.
Moorooka
Wynnum

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wynnum hot favourites for sure had us both times this year, too hard to pick a favourite in the elimination
Eagles haven’t lost any game by more than a goal this season apart from last round. Ladder positions couldn’t change, rest a few, super smart coaching. Ipswich are the sleeping giants in this finals

Eagles haven’t lost any game by more than a goal this season apart from last round. Ladder positions couldn’t change, rest a few, super smart coaching. Ipswich are the sleeping giants in this finals
Ipswich will go on in finals just not this week.

Not you Ackers. I'm talking about Still Me who doesn't mind throwing stones at other clubs, one in particular.

What and Park Ridge don't cop plenty. Harden up princess. Not throwing stones just making my own personal assessment.

I think you referring to Buffs. Plenty of people at that club that I don't mind , but plenty there I have no time for. Same at every club I suppose.

Anyway good luck today as I think if you do get beat, with all the additions this year from other clubs would feel like a wasted year. But you should win?

Nothing to report as Kedron put on a clinic today.
Hinterland never in the hunt.
Looks like Ipswich let one go with 21 behinds.
Any reports on that game.
Eagles s**t as usual no idea, s**t coach and s**t players. Why do they keep showing persistence with Mansell has got me beat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back