QFA Div 4&5

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's hope that would stop a div 1 club running their injured seniors back through div 5...

Welcome to Friday footy. You never know who or what you will be up against, and most teams will have 7-8 changes a week. And some weeks you will cop a side using the 3rds to get a run into some decent players from their higher div.

Apparently no wind boys just inaccurate with a few rushed behinds aswell. Was 1.15 at half time I think. Frustrating night but will hopefully sort it before the devils next week.

Snag a few meat pies last night big marn?

Unfortunately 0.2 in what was a very very average display of forward craft, was more fumbly than an Under 8. Luckily the boys picked up the slack

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

This old whinge?

Kings won comprehensively in seniors, reserves and 3rds against the same club - which side did they stack exactly?
I wouldn't call 7 points comprehensivley beaten...

I didn't say anything about stacking, I just pointed out quite a few seniors running through the 3rds.

Will see if it's the same team next time ;)

I didn't say anything about stacking, I just pointed out quite a few seniors running through the 3rds.

It won't be. It rarely is in the div. next time they might have 15 injuries through 3 squads and you blokes will have the advantage. Suck it up.

Few ex pirates expecting to dominate the comp getting a reality check that the lower comp is actually not to bad a standard

It won't be. It rarely is in the div. next time they might have 15 injuries through 3 squads and you blokes will have the advantage. Suck it up.

Few ex pirates expecting to dominate the comp getting a reality check that the lower comp is actually not to bad a standard
Can I see where the ex pirates stated they expected to dominate the comp and that the standard was poor? Can't seem to find that conversation anywhere

Yep, he's right. There were a couple senior......citizens out there. I desperately needed my walking frame in the last quarter.

We said nothing to the tune of that, if anything we've been defending the grade when everyone else wants to kick Friday night standard in the guts.
What other waffle do You want to spin tonight ?

Nope, good game and they were very well structured, experienced and "heighted"... if they keep a similar side all year they will be hard to beat... I certainly never expected it to be easy, expecting to help a team that only won a few games last year and do the best we can...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on Realtalkz don't drag Park Ridge Pirates into this , we cop enough stick on our own forum without copping more in DIv 5.

had to be a surprising result given all the chat about Yeronga and how they should be in Div 4.

I see the Kings played Lovett, but don't see any other regular senior stars. 1 player can't make that much difference

Just goes to show how *ed (TM. Heath Shaw) is was to split the competition.

I hear that Colly Park beat the Woodies in a Practice Match, and then apparently Yeronga recruited heavily and still get dusted by the Kings.

The only genuine easy beats were probably going to be the Cats and Moorooka, and Zillmere look like they will be way ahead of all of Div 4 and 5.

Looked at the Div 4 draw on friday for the first time, thinking I might go watch a game - but there was nothing on within an hours *ing drive!

Games at Sandgate, Zillmere and Ormeau - *ing great for people who want to nip down and take a look!

They should all get used to each other, whoever they played on Friday - they will play them again 3 more times before the finals even start... BOOOOORING!

I watched Kings vs Devils in the Seniors on Saturday.

Scoreboard flattered the Devils - Kings had them covered easily. I left with 15 minutes to go because the game was dead, can only assume the Devils kicked 3 or 4 in junk time?

As Tommo said - good effort to spread the talent across 3 teams to win all 3 divisions relatively easily. Perhaps its more about where the 2 clubs are at...?

I watched Kings vs Devils in the Seniors on Saturday.

Scoreboard flattered the Devils - Kings had them covered easily. I left with 15 minutes to go because the game was dead, can only assume the Devils kicked 3 or 4 in junk time?

As Tommo said - good effort to spread the talent across 3 teams to win all 3 divisions relatively easily. Perhaps its more about where the 2 clubs are at...?

4th quarter ends when the final siren sounds, at that time the difference was 7 points so flap ya gums all you want - if you want to give your match report head over to the Div 1 thread.

Just goes to show how ******ed (TM. Heath Shaw) is was to split the competition.

I hear that Colly Park beat the Woodies in a Practice Match, and then apparently Yeronga recruited heavily and still get dusted by the Kings.

The only genuine easy beats were probably going to be the Cats and Moorooka, and Zillmere look like they will be way ahead of all of Div 4 and 5.

Looked at the Div 4 draw on friday for the first time, thinking I might go watch a game - but there was nothing on within an hours ruddy drive!

Games at Sandgate, Zillmere and Ormeau - ruddy great for people who want to nip down and take a look!

They should all get used to each other, whoever they played on Friday - they will play them again 3 more times before the finals even start... BOOOOORING!

Didn't you tip UQ to beat zillmere? But are saying they are miles in front? And who says "ruddy"?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back