QFA Div 4&5

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you saying, that you're such a good player opposition players often sledge you that you should be playing at a higher level?

I personally don't believe so, all I do is make a lead and hopefully mark the ball. Not much ability required to do that. Simply saying that to make comment people are above this level of footy is stupid because if people say that about me it's not much to go by.

I personally don't believe so, all I do is make a lead and hopefully mark the ball. Not much ability required to do that. Simply saying that to make comment people are above this level of footy is stupid because if people say that about me it's not much to go by.
Cmon Maj, own it mate, you're a gun, triple teamed this week!! ;)

Major you (self appointed) superstar, don't get all modest on us now.

I get told i don't belong at this level all the time, when I walk away proudly i usually hear something about Masters, but at my age i cant hear so well on one side so i assume they are talking about golf.

Also, nothing dodgy with our teamsheet.

#6 was named in #12 but his jumper was too big, so he swapped. #18 i forgot to put on teamsheet, but was handwritten on (including footyweb #) before the game started.

Lachy Woods and Tim Green. Both handy players, Greeny has been with us since we started in 09 - so i think he belongs!

What knobhead would say such a thing, even if it were in pursuit of humor through a bit of banter when 10 goals down??? ;)[/QUOTE

It really hurt my feelings and I might have this week off to sort myself out emotionally.

Was never trying to make myself sound like a legend because I honestly run onto the end of the boys hard work. I have the easiest job on the ground.

Just like how a person had dig at you for trying to come across and dominate. Blokes play this comp by choice or because circumstances permit it. Not because they are guns and don't belong.

Major you (self appointed) superstar, don't get all modest on us now.

I get told i don't belong at this level all the time, when I walk away proudly i usually hear something about Masters, but at my age i cant hear so well on one side so i assume they are talking about golf.

Also, nothing dodgy with our teamsheet.

#6 was named in #12 but his jumper was too big, so he swapped. #18 i forgot to put on teamsheet, but was handwritten on (including footyweb #) before the game started.

Lachy Woods and Tim Green. Both handy players, Greeny has been with us since we started in 09 - so i think he belongs!

Mate I recall you running straight past me untouched many times about a month ago. Nothing superstar about me like I keep saying.

Anybody who wants to pull on a jumper on Friday night belongs. No different to those who pull it on Saturday/Sunday.

Tonight I'm backing

Magpies
Morningside
Sandgate

Power
Ferny
Mayne
Cats

Kings
Ferny jags draw
Devils
Chooks

Stories of the round:
major to kick another 6 however fall short against a strong kings side.
Falcons and the jags can't be split.
Devils upset the tigers on their own dunghill.
Chooks notch up first win by a point over the cats.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Sandgate up and about or are Ormeau down and outs? 100 point margin in the dew

Undefeated, you would have to think they are up and about and probably the flag favs after beating eagles last week also. Ormeau are in for a long year, was always strange they were allowed straight into Div 4 in first year. Good on them for being a club with ambition and not taking the easy road.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back