QFA Div 4&5

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately the ground is not anywhere near fit to play on. It is hard as a rock normally but then it gets high use with local high schools and also local touch footy comps playing on it, which certainly doesn't help.

Needs some serious money pumped into it which we unfortunately do not have. The volunteers who do the grounds can only do so much with the little resources available

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cut the branch down that is covering the main ovals lights and wallah, you will have a half decent oval to play on!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If that was all that was required. The lights on the main oval were put in last century and dont meet the standards required for Senior night football.

Ormeau Bullfrogs won't win a game in Div 4 even with Morro, nor will the Roosters in Div 5. All other teams playing competitively

Just the usual average output mate

Online results are wrong we won by 20 points not 8. Not sure what the go is there. It was enough % to propel us up the ladder for our late charge to the 4!

If that was all that was required. The lights on the main oval were put in last century and dont meet the standards required for Senior night football.

Mate, they couldn't possibly be darker than what is served up at Morningside.

Forget about upgrading your lights, just track down whoever did the light audit at Jack Esplen. They must have done it wearing nightvision goggles.

Mate, they couldn't possibly be darker than what is served up at Morningside.

Forget about upgrading your lights, just track down whoever did the light audit at Jack Esplen. They must have done it wearing nightvision goggles.

Whinging aside Thommo, it was a pretty good game of footy - if a little dark. Lucky you blokes borrowed your U/16's white jumpers for the clash or it would have been unwatchable!

Fair bit of class in your team, obviously a few steps slower than the opposition - but the older blokes can clearly play. Your young midfielder with the hair certainly stands out in an otherwise slow team though, kid can really play. We had a young side in, including a couple of lions academy kids and will do them good getting beaten around the ball by a bunch of old blokes.

Big bloke with the beard, the podgy ruckman and big bloke at CHF really dominated their opponents and we had no answer until you guys just stopped running in the last quarter. Shocking display of umpiring too.

Just the usual average output mate

Online results are wrong we won by 20 points not 8. Not sure what the go is there. It was enough % to propel us up the ladder for our late charge to the 4!

Watto the wise what's your predictions for this round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very unfriendly comment, the game you are referring to, Sandgate did not have a stretcher available, so there can only be one villain on that night (i.e Sandgate)

Very unfriendly comment, the game you are referring to, Sandgate did not have a stretcher available, so there can only be one villain on that night (i.e Sandgate)

Not entirely sure that's correct from what I remember and Sandgate certainly not the villains in any way shape or form.

First aid was simply told I was not to be moved until the ambulance arrived (within 10 minutes of calling) which unfortunately ended up being over 90 minutes.

Nobody had an issue with it (Sandgate and Ferny at the end of year) just the anyoymous loser have stabs from the dark.

Stabbed by one of the supporters for kicking too many snags? They do like a whinge when you get on top of them !

Didn't even get on the board mate. No issues with any of the cats boys only bloke I've come across this year having a whinge was you after you got shown the card. Ahah

Didn't even get on the board mate. No issues with any of the cats boys only bloke I've come across this year having a whinge was you after you got shown the card. Ahah

Funnily enough we had the same umps vs the cats as we had against you guys. Still muppets making ridiculous calls and tried to bring the cats back into the game but I think I'm mates with one of the umps now so I better shut up.

How long are you out for with the hand ? Any other notable injuries for next week?

Funnily enough we had the same umps vs the cats as we had against you guys. Still muppets making ridiculous calls and tried to bring the cats back into the game but I think I'm mates with one of the umps now so I better shut up.

How long are you out for with the hand ? Any other notable injuries for next week?

Have no idea mate don't no the extent of the damage so fingers crossed it will be alright. Nothing at this stage mate. Either way catch you on Friday!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back