QFA Div 4&5

Remove this Banner Ad

Scraped together a team last night as many of us couldn't play.

I don't really know much about div 5 to be honest.

They have a % of 24... for the season. And haven't really been any where near any side. Their highest score is 5.3.33 this year. Is relegation in between these comps? A year in Div 5 to get things sorted? Win some games, build confidence and build things up?

They have a % of 24... for the season. And haven't really been any where near any side. Their highest score is 5.3.33 this year. Is relegation in between these comps? A year in Div 5 to get things sorted? Win some games, build confidence and build things up?
Been a few games lost by only 5 goals but I get your point.

I just think with some smart planning it wouldn't be hard to improve dramatically next season.

Thumbs up to UQ, who appear to have voluntarily given up the 2 points from the wash out with Zillmere.

Not their fault the Uni closed the ground, but great act of sportsmanship all the same.

Ladder on website is unchanged? Where did you hear this? It certainly would be a great gesture.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Uq and Morningside need to win to make finals this week. Uq still seem to have the two point head start, so if both win, uq will play finals.. Morningside probably the likely of the two win? Sandgate a bit up and down this year. Could either uq or mside strengthen their sides with a few players from above to help their chances?

Uq and Morningside need to win to make finals this week. Uq still seem to have the two point head start, so if both win, uq will play finals.. Morningside probably the likely of the two win? Sandgate a bit up and down this year. Could either uq or mside strengthen their sides with a few players from above to help their chances?
Can't drop down 2 divisions without permission.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back