QFA Div 4&5

Remove this Banner Ad

You’d expect a new Friday night team to get smoked by an established club two levels above. Gympie in for a loooong year. Praying for Covid at this stage

Your actually a wank.. I hope they get beaten and heaps of injuries because of your comments zero respect for any of the rest of the competition
Don’t cry ya big baby

it’s not my fault they’ve already won it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should of just entered the AFL. Heroes of the comp already.
hey guys,

coach of Pac Pines here,

hero’s of the Comp Ben? According to who ? You? If so we will take that.

we haven’t said a word ? We’ve promoted our brand new side on social media announcing some recruits Not nearly as many as some other clubs, we have played 1 game of football together. Hero’s I think not, good players, sure, but doesn’t everyone at this time of the year ?
Let’s not let the truth get in the way of a good story here and that story is we have proven nothing and have a challenging year ahead.

if we can put a competitive team on the park every week That will be enough for us in season one .

I’ll tune back in later in the year to congratulate your boys on another flag Longy :

good luck all.

cheers
Nick

hey guys,

coach of Pac Pines here,

we haven’t said a word ? We’ve promoted our brand new side on social media announcing some recruits Not nearly as many as some other clubs, we have played 1 game of football together. Hero’s I think not, good players, sure, but doesn’t everyone at this time of the year ?
Let’s not let the truth get in the way of a good story here and that story is we have proven nothing and have a challenging year ahead.

if we can put a competitive team on the park every week That will be enough for us in season one .

I’ll tune back in later in the year to congratulate your boys on another flag Longy :

good luck all.

cheers
Nick
Did you guys get much say about what div you entered into?

hey guys,

coach of Pac Pines here,

good luck all.

cheers
Nick

Just going off Morro’s comments. Already premiers and better than div 3.

Just going off Morro’s comments. Already premiers and better than div 3.

jesus haven’t you lost your sense of humor in your old age.
I haven’t even seen them play and just taking the piss.
Clearly a few sensitive gals in here nowadays

hey guys,

coach of Pac Pines here,

good luck all.

cheers
Nick

If these sooks are your competition, then they are in for a loooong year.
Especially the whiz. He might have to play div 25 to get a kick

hey guys,

coach of Pac Pines here,

good luck all.

cheers
Nick
Righto coach.

You should chuck a few multi’s on for the weekend instead of paying blokes to play Friday night

Righto coach.

You should chuck a few multi’s on for the weekend instead of paying blokes to play Friday night

Righto champ,

hahah paying players to play Friday night? Your kidding right ? But I’m sure you know more about the going ons at my club than I do so feel free to tell me who and how much I’ll ask them at training on weds and if confirmed I’ll happily let you know if true.

FYI my multi is about to come good just need Tabiner to kick one more so don’t you worry about my weekend multis.

Idiot .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back