Live Event Qooty Tour of BigFooty - SFA All Stars vs Draft, Trading & Free Agency Board

Try harder.

Draftees, this is the board to abuse PMBangers, if he takes you under your wing you'll end up like krakouers. :(
Hey.. this does counts towards my community service... just 10,000 community service posts to go....

As it's been said, absolutely no committment needed for the match on this board.

You just throw your name into the mix and see if you dominate your opponent when the sim runs. Err, of course its also nice if your side wins, its not just about personal accolades (unless you're PMBangers )

Jun 14, 2011
Queensland
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
Sure, put me in coach :tearsofjoy:
big-bad-scott-cummings.-1564027250_1352x900.jpg
With a physique like that, you could almost rival Brenton Davy and his "could fell a herd of raging buffalo" shirt fronts!

Nov 7, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Manchester City, Collingwood AFLW
Hello there Drafts and Trading Board - thanks for having us !!

Who should we be keeping an eye on in the junior ranks coming through this season ?? Any suggestions ??
What sort of player do you want TDC? The dogs ******* have it all

Hello Draft Board. Looking forward to seeing a few of you get involved. Speaking of which, who else do you think might enjoy qooty, PMBangers? Pie 4 Life might know a few as well.
Not any that I like.

Wait, which board is this thread on?

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
schmuttt giantroo the Ziebull Shadow89 dlanod Wild Bill boncer34 RedmanWasHere owen87 La Dispute Strappingyounglad The 747 Mego Red getgaff SimpkinByTheDockOfTheBay eastfreo75 The Old Dark Navy's Giant Strides Pure_Ownage Chaisa Jen2310 General Giant

Any of you interested in participating in an SFA exhibition match? (see OP) Or know anyone else who might be interested whom I've forgotten to name and spends more than 8 seconds on this board

Pass on any kind of Fantasy Footy offers.

Thank you for the offer Lore.

Nov 7, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Manchester City, Collingwood AFLW
Need a CHB and a ruckman, perhaps a small forward....

Obviously the first two aren't going to be ready made if drafted this year....
You might be in luck for a ready made ruckman actually, Jackson Broadbent from Peel Thunder is 205 cm, 90 kg and already played senior WAFL footy at 16

Back