Competitions Qooty Tour of BigFooty - SFA vs Cats Board. 10 positions left - match will be played tonight!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great selection ClarkeM. Given this is just an exhibition match it is better to keep a Ferrari like me in the garage. The only disappointment is having to share the garage with the Datsun 120B in Sab22.

Hello Geelong Cats and welcome to the SFA, once you find this place you will never go back.

I am the finest fake sportsperson of the modern era. I have broken countless records in the SFA during my short time here. In my spare time I like Pina Colada’s and getting caught in the rain. After and most probably during the match I look forward to spending some quality time with your women.
We're the greatest DUO.

Come on Cats fans. Roll up and see the 7-foot forward pocket. The man who makes Mason Cox look like Clinton King.

I am sure you have heard this before but you are No Cox!

Hats off to Tony Lynn 15 and Sab22 for not complaining about starting spots.

ClarkeM has done fantastic and not a easy task, come on DemonJim the 2 boys above are more then happy to come off the pine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does arse kissing get you a better on field position?

No need i don't play for the East Side Hawks, always have banter with ClarkeM and TJASTA. Sometimes credit needs to be given when due, rest of he time credit can go get ****ed. ;)

My footy does the talking - so all good mate

Does arse kissing get you a better on field position?
Hats off to Tony Lynn 15 and Sab22 for not complaining about starting spots.

ClarkeM has done fantastic and not a easy task, come on DemonJim the 2 boys above are more then happy to come off the pine.
I hope you both know that I use List Randomiser to determine the team and fill it in from BP through to INT in order of 1-20...

No need i don't play for the East Side Hawks, always have banter with ClarkeM and TJASTA. Sometimes credit needs to be given when due, rest of he time credit can go get ****ed. ;)

My footy does the talking - so all good mate
Qooty*

You're trying to get players to the SFA not force them as far away as possible. Any prospect reading this thread will walk in the other direction.

The league's in the worst shape posting wise than it's ever been.

Toodles.

Last edited:
You're trying to get players to the SFA not force them as far away as possible. Any prospect ready this thread will walk in the other direction.

The league's in the worst shape posting wise than it's ever been.

Toodles.
At least there aren't epic meltdowns anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back