Competitions Qooty Tour of BigFooty - SFA vs Cats Board. 10 positions left - match will be played tonight!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're trying to get players to the SFA not force them as far away as possible. Any prospect reading this thread will walk in the other direction.

The league's in the worst shape posting wise than it's ever been.

Toodles.

Perhaps you could assume some sort of a Paul Roos style mentoring role. You know, all care and no responsibility.

Perhaps you could assume some sort of a Paul Roos style mentoring role. You know, all care and no responsibility.
No care and no responsibility suits me better. I've wasted enough time.

i don't get that reference but thanks friend/former teammate :)
Sure thing, Kamran.

Kamran Akmal:

After this tour Akmal saw a steady improvement in his wicket-keeping for the 2010 ICC World Twenty20, 2010 Asia Cup and against Australia in July 2010 however the next test series against England saw Akmal drop three easy catches and miss a stumping. The match as a consolation saw Akmal take a superb catch of Kevin Pietersen before dropping a catch on the very next ball against Paul Collingwood. In the first innings Akmal dropped a catch of Eoin Morgan when he was on 23 who then went on to score 130.

Sure thing, Kamran.

Kamran Akmal:

After this tour Akmal saw a steady improvement in his wicket-keeping for the 2010 ICC World Twenty20, 2010 Asia Cup and against Australia in July 2010 however the next test series against England saw Akmal drop three easy catches and miss a stumping. The match as a consolation saw Akmal take a superb catch of Kevin Pietersen before dropping a catch on the very next ball against Paul Collingwood. In the first innings Akmal dropped a catch of Eoin Morgan when he was on 23 who then went on to score 130.
ahh very clever ;)
can you remind me who came second in the league b&f last season again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do the cats fans have enough players for a team? Because if they have to fill empty slots with actual Geelong players this is gonna be a whitewash. Unless of course if we go easy on them.
We could always fill the empty slots with Fitzroy players

If you can think of anyone who would enjoy the 'banter' aspect, and doesn't mind the fact it's all randomly determined, let me know or tag them in here !! Many thanks.

Can I ask the same of you Gunf and Colonel_Panic - this is a different style of Fantasy Football - we're looking for new players. Further details are set out above. No skill - just a sense of humour is required. So no Dansters anyone !!!

Cheers guys !!

Thanks for the tag but unfortunately I barely have time to do my current team! I'll keep it in mind if I have any friends looking for more though. :)

Thanks for the tag but unfortunately I barely have time to do my current team! I'll keep it in mind if I have any friends looking for more though. :)
All you have to do is, well, nothing and you can play tonight as a once off bit of fun :).

There is little to no effort required. Just turn up and crap on about something. It’s what TJASTA would do....

You might get lucky and kick the winning goal !! Or more likely, as in my case, run into an open goal and miss from the square...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back