Competitions Qooty Tour of BigFooty - SFA vs Sydney Board. What's Qooty? Come find out! LIVE MATCH THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Dingster has a habit of trading the players that are well.... Just not any good.

Maybe if you had lived up to expectations you could have stayed at the Wonders and had the opportunity to play with one of the all time greats (myself).

It's alright though, you are going to get that opportunity during the upcoming Sim.
Seriously? That'll be AWESOME!!

Btw, I only played two games prior to being traded and was MOM for one of them... ;)

beez is tomorrow night. Might be worth simming the game and inviting these guys across to check it out.
The beez is the worst award in Sweet FA.

No thanks.

Seriously? That'll be AWESOME!!

Btw, I only played two games prior to being traded and was MOM for one of them... ;)

You can make it even more awesome by returning to the Wonders full time for next season.

Between you, GotTheGoodes and myself I think we would have the league on a platter!

You can make it even more awesome by returning to the Wonders full time for next season.

Between you, GotTheGoodes and myself I think we would have the league on a platter!
The Rats have a fantastic contingent of Swans posters... just sayin.

*wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

You're just mad about Horse... It'll pass.

Just like Danger.
And Dusty.
And Heeney.
Abd Shiel.
And... Ok, I'll stop now...
Meh. We got Rhyce Shaw. He's the real messiah.

Putting out the rat trap.
You’ve gotta try harder.

I am a cheap whore, but I have a sense of loyalty.

Plus Dingster paid me up front so there is the contractual obligation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C'mon GtG. The Bloods influence is the lifeblood of the comp. I do worry however that rodents are the source of plagues.

Besides no-one wants to see you consigned to spinning the wheel.

C'mon GtG. The Bloods influence is the lifeblood of the comp. I do worry however that rodents are the source of plagues.

Besides no-one wants to see you consigned to spinning the wheel.
Premiership Swamprat is a sliggghtly different kind of rat... We talk too much & drink too much & win premierships. Pretty good fantasy qooty life really.

The Hawks Game is being played right now - they filled an entire team!

C'mon Swans, sign up so we can get this game underway soon!

The Hawks Game is being played right now - they filled an entire team!

C'mon Swans, sign up so we can get this game underway soon!

Still no game? *...I’ve just wasted a good bender weekend!

More reason to come to the Wonders GotTheGoodes

You see we actually have a captain that cares about his troops and would never forget anyone.
And bury anyone bring kombucha into our rooms. GotTheGoodes has Wonderous qualities.

I really hope McEvoy is playing in the backline.

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back