Competitions Qooty Tour of BigFooty - SFA vs Sydney Board. What's Qooty? Come find out! LIVE MATCH THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

That stiffness was above the nut sack and caused by your descriptive commentary of me B52...wasn’t long after that, you had us in a utensil fight and I was rubbed out!

Huh? Would have thought you were inerasable. Let bye bygones be long gones

I'm really sorry but GotTheGoodes you finally get to play a game alongside true greatness (aka myself).

Playing games with me is like having a crack addiction, you just can never have enough. If I were you I would just sign up to the Wonders now.

Dingster may as well roll out the paperwork now.

Yeah guess I am in.

Feels weird going up against my own teammates though.

Full Forward please and make sure ClarkeM is playing fullback instead of ruck for once, feel like showing my superiority.

Meh ... c'mon Bonz, none of us want fellow Wonder team mate Clarkey to be Ron EmBarassied.

For the Bloods Board I suggest I be selected on the (left) wing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you don't take yourself too seriously and enjoy a place where the conversations a bit more light-hearted with a bit more creative freedom, this might be your kind of thing. Some prominent Swans board posters that happen to be involved off the top of my head include; GotTheGoodes , TheMase , Kirkswan , sataris , miggs , McEvoy aka Cheval/MaxMinch, and a few others.

I also hate to turn people off the game but both LukeParkerno1 and myself also frequent the boards.

The Sweet FA is a pretty fun place, think of it as legalised creative trolling.

Meh ... c'mon Bonz, none of us want fellow Wonder team mate Clarkey to be Ron EmBarassied.

For the Bloods Board I suggest I be selected on the (left) wing.

He get's the cruisy ride as only playing as a ruckman each game for the Wonders.

Only talents needed

- Being tall
- Having someone like Dingster to make you look good

I'm calling him out, lets see how he does in a difficult spot on the field.

I'm really sorry but GotTheGoodes you finally get to play a game alongside true greatness (aka myself).

Playing games with me is like having a crack addiction, you just can never have enough. If I were you I would just sign up to the Wonders now.

Dingster may as well roll out the paperwork now.
I've played alongside Grand Final hero sataris ... I'm pretty good.

I'd recommend drugs if you are part of the Wonders or thinking about it...

Didn't The King! get his post count up via the SFA at one point? Perfect place for one-liners... He could join up with his mate LukeParkerno1 at the Rats... (a combined current total post count of 191,917 posts!!)

Talking about one liners, I hear manangatang is the SFA side ruck? (I know it doesn't make any sense, but nothing will once the drugs kick in... give it time)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back