Competitions Qooty Tour of BigFooty - SFA vs Sydney Board. What's Qooty? Come find out! LIVE MATCH THREAD

I think that has more to do with the average athletic composition of a Qooty played rather than the ground.

If you aren't likely to run or jump around it also means you are less likely to get injured. How do you think Dingster has played so many games?
When you read the play like Josh Kennedy, the play slows down for me.

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
I reckon Ticky009 would lay claim to being our defensive leader... & GCB85 would make a great wingman... Able to get on his bike & tear up the wing (I mean that literally too :p ).
Of course I’d be in defence. It’s where the real work gets done, unlike those show ponies up forward.

Sign me up ClarkeM

I reckon Ticky009 would lay claim to being our defensive leader... & GCB85 would make a great wingman... Able to get on his bike & tear up the wing (I mean that literally too :p ).
Got no idea what's going on but I heard bikes mentioned....

McEvoy

Alpaca My Bags
Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor SFA Fight For MND SFA Bushfire Appeal SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser drazah memorial Beyond Blue donor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Melbourne Bolts Player - BFFCL Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017
Sep 26, 2016
A good paddock
AFL Club
Sydney
While we have not been graced with his presence for some time John Longmire posts on the Board. With his tactical genius he's a natural for captain coach. Admittedly he may not come cheap and will want a ten year contract and we will have to deal with his manager #IamHickering

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
While we have not been graced with his presence for some time John Longmire posts on the Board. With his tactical genius he's a natural for captain coach. Admittedly he may not come cheap and will want a ten year contract and we will have to deal with his manager #IamHickering
I hear he's been fielding offers from the North board

The current team as it stands:
FB: Bonz - SM - Cloud_
HB: Bloodied52 - GotTheGoodes - McEvoy
C: Mike Oxlong - Ticky009 - kelpie_x
HF: Scaryness - xxxx - xxxx
FF: Cadsky - TheMase - Dosser
R: GCB85 - BruceFromBalnarring - Troystenvic
INT: xxxx - xxxx

Four positions left on the field... Who wants them?

New posters get priority of positions, of course.

FB: xxxx - SM - Cloud_
HF: Scaryness - TheMase- xxxx
FF: Cadsky - BONZ- Dosser

Fixed the positions for you.

I'm sorry ClarkeM but your not getting out of our matchup that easily.

#braggingrights

Also if there was ever going to be an old fashioned CHF it was going to be TheMase

McEvoy

Alpaca My Bags
Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor SFA Fight For MND SFA Bushfire Appeal SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser drazah memorial Beyond Blue donor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Melbourne Bolts Player - BFFCL Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017
Sep 26, 2016
A good paddock
AFL Club
Sydney
Fixed the positions for you.

I'm sorry ClarkeM but your not getting out of our matchup that easily.

#braggingrights

Also if there was ever going to be an old fashioned CHF it was going to be TheMase

C'mon Swans Board. We need Caesar's acumen, Jewelsbon's sharp skills in traffic, Grimlock's knowledge of 'up and comers', Tedeski's stoic defence, Scaryness's well documented ???, Jonboi's sense of occasion etc. etc.

As Cagney would say, "Look at me Ma, I am (Mr The) King of the World." or as someone else once said "We'll moider da bums".

McEvoy

Alpaca My Bags
Sep 26, 2016
A good paddock
AFL Club
Sydney
Sid Ruckle
barry fu
Kapanis
Punts
ParxBoy
SBD Gonzalez
Anyone keen for an onfield position in an exhibition match?

I'm happy to give up my spot if you run over numbers too ClarkeM
That's the plan. Feel free to get tagging... the Hawks board thread went up today and they're catching you guys FAST!

Jun 14, 2011
Queensland
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
I see, your scared.

Can't blame you. I wouldn't want to be on the field against cadsky either.
l3xqHhWiXOAnEA2u4c.gif

Back