Competitions Qooty Tour of BigFooty - SFA vs Sydney Board. What's Qooty? Come find out! LIVE MATCH THREAD

YOU DIDN'T GET YOUR 900TH DISPOSAL SO JUST SIT THE fu** BACK DOWN
Screenshot_20190712-114642_Samsung Internet.jpg

:cool:

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Yes, well I'd say thanks, but you invited me in, got me all excited and then traded me...

But as it turned out, it worked out very well, so THANKS! :)
I put you first. I am a true gentleman.

Yes, well I'd say thanks, but you invited me in, got me all excited and then traded me...

Nice drive by Kirky.

ClarkeM will confirm the two teams and the match will be simmed and posted here. Until then feel free to expose GotTheGoodes

She is a silent assassin.

As I understand it GtG is due a performance, tho not of the more exposure kind

As for Kirky, the flea she pops in my ear (on a regular basis) tends to be a loud one. *

* Admittedly I sometimes deserve it

Dingster has a habit of trading the players that are well.... Just not any good.

Maybe if you had lived up to expectations you could have stayed at the Wonders and had the opportunity to play with one of the all time greats (myself).

It's alright though, you are going to get that opportunity during the upcoming Sim.

ClarkeM will confirm the two teams and the match will be simmed and posted here. Until then feel free to expose GotTheGoodes

Has anyone realised the mistake we have all made?

We are actually relying on ClarkeM to do something..... At this rate the match will never be played.

Now if you want s**t to get done I recommend the greatest Mod in the Swans boards history (besides myself of course) grimlock

Has anyone realised the mistake we have all made?

We are actually relying on ClarkeM to do something..... At this rate the match will never be played.

Now if you want s**t to get done I recommend the greatest Mod in the Swans boards history (besides myself of course) grimlock
It’s a Saturday morning, I’m not doing s**t 😏.

I think we’ll play the game tomorrow night at this stage.

Back