Werewolf Qooty Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

If putting me and 24hour Gym together is the best Kern can do, I don’t have much faith in the flogs to be honest. In fact, I figured Kern was evil until he claimed flog.

I thought the reaction from Tarks was over the top too, regardless of his role. I didn’t even highlight the vote...

I don’t mind Bloodied’s reasoning and think it would be pretty easy for the factions/ SK to sit back and hide, hence my attempts to draw them out. I disagree with not voting though, as that is a cop-out.

I’m happy to get killed overnight trying to make things uncomfortable- that is my job.
I’m particularly crap at this part of the game. Sort of an anti-bigJoeD when it comes to guessing early. It is day two though, and if we have anything from posting it seems to involve you.

Can one be blackmailed to spam?

It did seem to me that DERO tried to take the vote away from Gym. The nexus may well be DERO and Tarks.

Plus we have inactive good players.
After starting the vote on DemonJim? If we were in a faction, why would I draw attention to a so-called faction mate in such a blatantly obvious way and risk getting him lynched? Think about it for a bit. I just wouldn’t do it.

seems reasonable.

After starting the vote on DemonJim? If we were in a faction, why would I draw attention to a so-called faction mate in such a blatantly obvious way and risk getting him lynched? Think about it for a bit. I just wouldn’t do it.

Day 2
The SFA Community gathered the play one of its favourite past times, werewolf. During a Day 1 crapshoot the vote somehow landed on DemonJim who instantly began melting with every bandwagon vote that piled on. As the deadline came and DemonJim was lynched as a Villager, Jim decided that his time could be better spent and made the decision to quit posting on BF and instead open his own All Night Gym - DemonGym.

Votes:
5 - Demonjim
1 - jmoo wan, B52, Test Tickle, Tarks, Far Kern, U2, DERO

DemonJim - Poster \\ Villager - Lynched by the village

Now onto Modkills:

In a committee room meeting, the captains and admin were discussing what to do with lazy lack of recruiting and many inactive posters clogging up squad lists. The admin of the league Ant Bear suggested, 'Perhaps we should automatically delist posters who have not posted in two full seasons.'

The committee unanimously said 'That's a terrible idea'.

To which AB responded, 'after careful consultation with the league legends, I have decided that any posters who have not posted in two full seasons will be automatically removed from club lists effective immediately.'

The result:

Test Tickle - Forward Pocket \\ Goon - Modkilled
brahj - Interchange \\ Godfather - Modkilled
I Dont Care - League Volunteer \\ Guardian - Modkilled
Elton Johns Wig - Poster \\ Villager - Modkilled
Cadaver - Poster \\ Villager - Modkilled

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a committee room meeting, the captains and admin were discussing what to do with lazy lack of recruiting and many inactive posters clogging up squad lists. The admin of the league @Ant Bear suggested, 'Perhaps we should automatically delist posters who have not posted in two full seasons.'

The committee unanimously said 'That's a terrible idea'.

To which AB responded, 'after careful consultation with the league legends, I have decided that any posters who have not posted in two full seasons will be automatically removed from club lists effective immediately.'
Seems legit.

Mention
Note
Discuss
Allude
State
Say
Name

Point out the guardian and nobody else

There are other synonyms.

I guess I'm the first person in ww history to mention an inactive and they end up being good.

Why was Filthy focused on the guardian of all the non posting Clod kill flogs?

I was. Had been looking for a signal from the doc and mentioned I would be cranky if some lazy fekkhead had the role but had not bothered to vote.

KP, like all hosts has gone to heaps of trouble to set the game up and run it. Above all I am pissed off for him. I think this is the first time in BF that I have got close to melty.

So here goes - Unless there are extenuating in the Real circumstances, I advocate three month WW bans for each of the slugs who had roles and did not bother to play. Personally I will fekk them up at every opportunity.

I am actually a bit worried about IDC. It seems unlike him to not play along/meet commitments.

Why not the other fifteen?

Because IDC is the one that classically sits in the shadows when he's evil.

Clearly you're reaching for something but what it is makes little sense.

I was. Had been looking for a signal from the doc and mentioned I would be cranky if some lazy fekkhead had the role but had not bothered to vote.

KP, like all hosts has gone to heaps of trouble to set the game up and run it. Above all I am pissed off for him. I think this is the first time in BF that I have got close to melty.

So here goes - Unless there are extenuating in the Real circumstances, I advocate three month WW bans for each of the slugs who had roles and did not bother to play. Personally I will fekk them up at every opportunity.

I am actually a bit worried about IDC. It seems unlike him to not play along/meet commitments.
The sentiment is awesome, but I’m pretty sure Clod is happy to bring down the hammer. Does suck, but play on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back