Werewolf Qooty Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

The sentiment is awesome, but I’m pretty sure Clod is happy to bring down the hammer. Does suck, but play on.

Sure. I am certain he is and IMLTHO he was overly generous in his warnings.

The other thing is that with end of season and Christmas coming this happens...

lol... geez ya gotta hate xmas...but yep fairy nuff. To their credit the McSpreadsheet sisters indicated they could be short on time with Porps asking to be mod killed. That is the classy way to do it.

Seems just a little bit strange that of all the inactives today you synonymed just the one.

I did explain why. I was responding directly to your own post where you'd already mentioned Barry and EJW, in addition to them. Of the rest that died I'm not sure brahj, Cadaver or Test Tickle are ever active enough to be worth mentioning. I also said I was suspicious of the way Tarks responded to being voted but that's being overlooked.

I did explain why. I was responding directly to your own post where you'd already mentioned Barry and EJW, in addition to them. Of the rest that died I'm not sure brahj, Cadaver or Test Tickle are ever active enough to be worth mentioning. I also said I was suspicious of the way Tarks responded to being voted but that's being overlooked.

Tarks did leap in pretty quickly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

8ff696d9c9ca5a526858af2c8c38c3ff.gif

Good luck Village. You're going to need it

Night 3
It’s now halfway through the Sweet FA season and things were looking up for Barrybran and the Gumbies. His team were posting weird team sheets, on the bottom of the ladder and had incurred 16 penalty points. But they were having fun and Barry was a shoe-in for the All-SFA. Then at the conclusion of one game, the Injuries and suspension by chance hit all three active Gumbies players causing them to lose interest and Baz to give up and delete his account.

Tarkyn_24 had not been paying much attention to the SFA this season and was busy off site. When he finally logged back on the first media thread he saw was “Congratulations okeydoke7 on becoming the league’s leading goal scorer”. Tarks thought ‘there’s no way okey could’ve caught up in such a short time’ then discovered that sim tweaks had upped scoring by 300% and his captain was playing him at fullback. Upon realising that okey had unironically dethroned him Tarks had an aneurysm and died.

TJASTA had been valiantly leading the hapless Furies all season, writing plenty threads in the media and actively representing, then after one game a bunch of egotistical stats whores decided to mock his captaincy after a 114 point Fury loss. Expecting teammates to back him up, his team instead joined in and this prompted to quit the league, go outside and smell the flowers.

Barry bran - poster // villager - killed by the SK

Tarkyn_24 - poster // villager - killed by the vig

TJASTA - media thread writer // vigilante - killed by the wolves

Remove this Banner Ad

Back