Werewolf Qooty Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Et tu Brutus.

KP - Can you plse transit me to the free drinks and nibbles which I am guessing are available in the Dead-thread Bar.

Good games from lots of folks.

Thanks KP for hosting. Am a bit peeved you did not give me one of your collection of Idols.

Day 3
The Captains of the Committee Room held an emergency meeting to address the steep loss of players to the league in recent times. And finally they came to the conclusion that a feature which randomly prevents players playing Qooty is not conducive to the growth of the league. It was put to a vote and common sense prevailed with a unanimous decision to abolish the Injuries & Suspensions feature in the sim.

Bloodied52 - Injuries & Suspensions \\ Serial Killer - lynched by the village

Votes:
6- B52
1 - DERO

Good game Bloodied52 - snuck through that whole start of the game and were really just a victim of method of elimination.

Now Agent93, let's have a chat...

Well, I could shoot jmoo for a guaranteed kill...

You could shoot anybody but it's game over. We're still gonna go into the next day phase 3 v 3 and a blackmail in hand.

I was just proposing to get the actions in now so Kennedy Parker can call it.

Let's pull guns on each other (it's ok, I'm the cub) and call it game.

You could shoot anybody but it's game over. We're still gonna go into the next day phase 3 v 3 and a blackmail in hand.

I was just proposing to get the actions in now so Kennedy Parker can call it.

Let's pull guns on each other (it's ok, I'm the cub) and call it game.
That was the plan... I'm just waiting for clod to announce the blaze of glory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Er, what happens if you shoot jmoo rather than the Filthy cub?

Nothing. It's all just housekeeping now.

Who is the blackmailer? I was hoping last night cycle that it was B52.

You'll see soon.

As it was, you did better than hit the blackmailer. We knew you were the goon (not because of a seer, just because our other results meant it had to be you) and I did try to communicate earlier we knew (when I mentioned "the goon Agent93) - that you followed our lead on Bloodied left us more content he was your missed target. It's a real shame your faction got so decimated.

Night 4
It was time for State Of Origin, no not the successful longstanding tradition that I reintroduced. The sucky version that was based on the land of Sweet that 3 people cared about.

The Filth Wizard in his stats whoring nature hogged Full Forward for himself while Agent93 was relegated to the Forward Pocket. There was a dispute for the full forward position and a fight to the death ensued. No a literal fight to the death whereby they met up in the real world and clubbed one another to death with ham sandwiches.

Agent93 - Inactive s**t Trucks - Forward Pocket \\ Goon - Killed by the Wolves
The Filth Wizard - Stats Whores - Full Forward \\ Blackmailer - Killed by the Mafia

GAME OVER

Werewolves Win

akkaps - Alpha Wolf
jmoo wan - Werecub
DERO - wolf

Far Kern - flog
The Half Back - villager
U2tigers - villager

Remove this Banner Ad

Back