Werewolf Qooty Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

It's cold here in this building. I'm practically frozen. They go nuts with the air conditioning and it's exceptionally chilly.

Especially icy under my collar. Can you help?

Anyone who knows me here at the Sweet FA knows I am opinionated about the nature and direction of things in this league. Additionally, I commonly fly a lone flag for my beliefs. My arguments have less supporters than the Royals have premierships.

You'll be aware of a few of my bugbears.

Here's your bugchance to bugpoke the bugbear with a bugstick.

Piss me off and watch me splutter with rage. Maybe it's hyperbole. Maybe it's genuine (it's genuine (or is it? (it is (or is it? ))).

Bring me your best cattle prod subject where you know I have a strong unsupported opinion, and I'll fulfil your expectations.

I hope to be belting out the melting regularly over the week. If YOU fail to deliver, I'll just talk about a different subject - that pisses me off - each day.

At the end of the week I will announce the winner of each day's debating. Spoiler: it will be me. But I'll announce the protagonist who rustled my jimmies the most.

That is, if you've got the guts.

Just as I thought.

PS: I have no gifs or graphics. I'm on a phone and reliant on dodgy hospital free WiFi.

Basic Rules:
At the beginning of the game each player is given a 'role' at random and in secret (via PM) by the moderator.

The aim of the Villagers is to identify and kill all of the Mafia and the Wereboncers before the evil factions can kill enough villagers so that (# of e.g. Werewolves = # of Villagers). Only one faction can win.

How are players killed?
Each 'turn' of the game will initially last approximately 12 hours and this also represents one 'day' of game time,thus a game will go on for two days before it is concluded. There are two 'phases' to every turn of the game;

Night Phase (8:00pm – 9:00am):When evil factions secretly decide among themselves, via PM communication, which Villager (one per night) that they shall kill and then inform the moderator via PM. Others with a Night action also enter their actions now via PM to the Mods.

Day Phase (9:00am – 8:00pm):After the results of Night actions have been announced, everybody, Villagers, Mafia, and Wereboncers discusses and ultimately votes publicly in the game-thread upon which player (one per day) that they shall lynch and kill. Votes for the day phase are to be in no later than 8pm.

Obviously during the day the Villagers will want the group to vote for and lynch an evil player, whilst the evil players themselves will want not to be lynched; herein lies the fundamental strategy of the game:
Can the villagers identify the evildoers whilst at the same time convincing the rest of the group that they're not evil? And can the evildoers convince the group that they're not evil at all and thus avoid being lynched?

Werewolf Etiquette:

There are three main rules which everyone must follow in order for the game to run successfully;

DEAD PLAYERS MUST LEAVE THE GAME
If you are killed at any point during the game then you are no longer allowed to participate although I will allow a farewell post, but that post cannot impact the remainder of the game.

THERE MUST BE NO PRIVATE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN PLAYERS EXCEPT WITHIN THE GROUPS LISTED BELOW
Except for the above-mentioned groups sending PMs between themselves, other forms of private communication concerning the game are not allowed.

Anyone caught quoting PMs from the mods will be mod-killed without warning.

I will use my own discretion whether or not to grant modkills by request on a case by case basis. If you intentionally attempt to get modkilled i will ban you from any other games i run. You and your children, and your childrens children... For 3 months.

For this game we will not be using the Reason for Lynching rule.

Voting:
During the Day Phase players must vote for whom to lynch, your vote must be formatted in bold like this: Player Name.

For this game, failing to vote on two consecutive days will result in modkill.

Upon the voting deadline (end of day-phase) the votes will be tallied by the moderator and whoever has received the most will be lynched and be out of the game: remember, once killed you cannot take further part; do not reveal your roles to anyone until the game has been concluded.

Any ties in voting will result in both players being lynched.

Stats Whoring Positions (4)
Ruck Rover \\ Alpha Werewolf – Accumulates so many Mobbs votes that they CANNOT die at night and has access to a seer.

Full Forward \\ Blackmailer - position for egotistical w***ers can blackmail one person each night. The person blackmailed CANNOT reveal that they have been blackmailed at any time during the game. Doing so will result in a modkill.

Rover \\ Wolf – a position whore who usually has less clout than the Ruck Rover, helps carry out the nightly kill.

Rucks \\ Werecub - self-important dickheads that think they are critical to the game but really have no impact at all, in fact, most teams are better without them, wolves get an extra kill the night after their death.

Win Condition: Numbers = Village with all other factions eliminated

Inactive s**t Truck Positions (4)
Interchange \\ Godfather – usually an irrelevant has-been who has not made a match thread post in 4 seasons, hence CANNOT die at night and has access to a seer.

Back Pocket \\ Roleblocker - tries to stop slightly less irrelevant players from scoring, Blocks one person from performing their role each night

Forward Pocket \\ Goon x 2 – often a former Full-Forward who gets demoted for being too s**t, help carry out the nightly kill

Win Condition: Numbers = Village with all other factions eliminated

Injuries & Suspensions \\ Serial Killer (1) - A terrible feature that will never be adopted into the proper Sweet FA competition, Makes one kill per night, CANNOT die at night and will be seered as POSTER

Win Condition: Numbers = Survive until final 5

THE SFA COMMUNITY (12 +)

Match Thread Contributor \\ Seer (1) - Actually adds something to an otherwise mundane, outdated RNG app, Gets to seer one person per night to find out their role.

Media Thread Writers \\ Vigilante (2) – Create controversy and generate discussion to add to engagement, Kills one person per night regardless of what the village thinks.

League Volunteers \\ Guardian (1) – Puts in their own time to help the league run better, Protects one person from death each night. Cannot protect the same person on consecutive nights.

The Committee \\ Flogs (3) - Share a private forum to discuss how best to progress the league away from Mobbs' vision and make it an interesting product, Share a PM and know that they are innocent.

Posters \\ Villagers (5 +) - Real people who add something to the league and are way more significant to the Sweet FA experience than the SIM, Regular villagers with no special powers.

Win Condition: Eliminate both evil factions and Serial Killer

Player List:
1. The Filth Wizard
2. Elton Johns Wig
3. Bloodied52
4. NaturalDisaster
5. Agent93
6. Far Kern
7. brahj
8. Dingster
9. Barrybran
10. U2tigers
11. MWPP
12. manangatang
13. SarahSmiles
14. Cadaver
15. TJASTA
16. I Dont Care
17. TheInjuryFactory
18. por_please_ya (modkill N1)
19. DapperJong
20. DERO
21. Hoos
22. The Half Back
23. DemonJim
24. pantskyle
25. jmoo wan
26. AuntyBlindEye
27. Tarkyn_24
28. Test Tickle
29. akkaps
30. Mobbs

PlayerDiedKilled ByRole
DingsterN1VigilanteInactive s**t Trucks (Mafia) - Back Pocket (Role Blocker)
TheInjuryFactoryN1Serial KillerMatch Thread Contributor (Seer)
por_please_yaN1ModkilledPoster (Villager)
pantskyleN1WolvesMedia Thread Writer (Vigilante)
MobbsN1VigilantePoster (Villager)
SarahSmilesN1MafiaPoster (Villager)
NaturalDisasterD1The VillagePoster (Villager)
MWPPD1The VillagePoster (Villager)
manangatangD1The VillagePoster (Villager)
DapperJongN2Serial Killer + MafiaPoster (Villager)
HoosN2WolvesCommittee Member (Flog)
AuntyBlindEyeN2VigilanteCommittee Member (Flog)
Elton Johns WigD2ModkilledPoster (Villager)
brahjD2ModkilledInactive s**t Trucks (Mafia) - Interchange (Godfather)
CadaverD2ModkilledPoster (Villager)
I Dont CareD2ModkilledLeague Volunteer (Guardian)
DemonJimD2The VillagePoster (Villager)
Test TickleD2ModkilledInactive s**t Trucks (Mafia) - Forward Pocket (Goon)
BarrybranN3Serial KillerPoster (Villager)
TJASTAN3WolvesMedia Thread Writer (Vigilante)
Tarkyn_24N3VigilantePoster (Villager)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Basic Rules:
At the beginning of the game each player is given a 'role' at random and in secret (via PM) by the moderator.

The aim of the Villagers is to identify and kill all of the Mafia and the Wereboncers before the evil factions can kill enough villagers so that (# of e.g. Werewolves = # of Villagers). Only one faction can win.

How are players killed?
Each 'turn' of the game will initially last approximately 12 hours and this also represents one 'day' of game time,thus a game will go on for two days before it is concluded. There are two 'phases' to every turn of the game;

Night Phase (9:00pm – 8:00am):When evil factions secretly decide among themselves, via PM communication, which Villager (one per night) that they shall kill and then inform the moderator via PM. Others with a Night action also enter their actions now via PM to the Mods. Decisions for the night phase are to be in no later than 10am.

Day Phase (8:00am – 9:00pm):After the results of Night actions have been announced, everybody, Villagers, Mafia, and Wereboncers discusses and ultimately votes publicly in the game-thread upon which player (one per day) that they shall lynch and kill. Votes for the day phase are to be in no later than 8pm.

Obviously during the day the Villagers will want the group to vote for and lynch an evil player, whilst the evil players themselves will want not to be lynched; herein lies the fundamental strategy of the game:
Can the villagers identify the evildoers whilst at the same time convincing the rest of the group that they're not evil? And can the evildoers convince the group that they're not evil at all and thus avoid being lynched?

Werewolf Etiquette:

There are three main rules which everyone must follow in order for the game to run successfully;

DEAD PLAYERS MUST LEAVE THE GAME
If you are killed at any point during the game then you are no longer allowed to participate although I will allow a farewell post, but that post cannot impact the remainder of the game.

THERE MUST BE NO PRIVATE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN PLAYERS EXCEPT WITHIN THE GROUPS LISTED BELOW
Except for the above-mentioned groups sending PMs between themselves, other forms of private communication concerning the game are not allowed.

Anyone caught quoting PMs from the mods will be mod-killed without warning.

I will use my own discretion whether or not to grant modkills by request on a case by case basis. If you intentionally attempt to get modkilled i will ban you from any other games i run. You and your children, and your childrens children... For 3 months.

For this game we will not be using the Reason for Lynching rule.

Voting:
During the Day Phase players must vote for whom to lynch, your vote must be formatted in bold like this: Player Name.

Posting: For this game, we will be enforcing the 24 hour rule meaning that you must post twice every 24 hours to avoid a modkill.

Upon the voting deadline (end of day-phase) the votes will be tallied by the moderator and whoever has received the most will be lynched and be out of the game: remember, once killed you cannot take further part; do not reveal your roles to anyone until the game has been concluded.

Any ties in voting will result in both players being lynched.

Stats Whoring Positions (4)
Ruck Rover \\ Alpha Werewolf – Accumulates so many Mobbs votes that they CANNOT die at night and has access to a seer.

Full Forward \\ Blackmailer - position for egotistical w***ers can blackmail one person each night. The person blackmailed CANNOT reveal that they have been blackmailed at any time during the game. Doing so will result in a modkill.

Rover \\ Wolf – a position whore who usually has less clout than the Ruck Rover, helps carry out the nightly kill.

Rucks \\ Werecub - self-important dickheads that think they are critical to the game but really have no impact at all, in fact, most teams are better without them, wolves get an extra kill the night after their death.

Inactive s**t Truck Positions (4)
Interchange \\ Godfather – usually an irrelevant has-been who has not made a match thread post in 4 seasons, hence CANNOT die at night and has access to a seer.

Back Pocket \\ Roleblocker - tries to stop slightly less irrelevant players from scoring, Blocks one person from performing their role each night

Forward Pocket \\ Goon x 2 – often a former Full-Forward who gets demoted for being too s**t, help carry out the nightly kill

Injuries & Suspensions \\ Serial Killer (1) - A terrible feature that will never be adopted into the proper Sweet FA competition, Makes one kill per night, CANNOT die at night and will be seered as POSTER

THE SFA COMMUNITY (12 +)

Match Thread Contributor \\ Seer (1) - Actually adds something to an otherwise mundane, outdated RNG app, Gets to seer one person per night to find out their role.

Media Thread Writers \\ Vigilante (1) – Create controversy and generate discussion to add to engagement, Kills one person per night regardless of what the village thinks.

League Volunteers \\ Guardian (1) – Puts in their own time to help the league run better, Protects one person from death each night. Cannot protect the same person on consecutive nights.

The Committee \\ Flogs (3) - Share a private forum to discuss how best to progress the league away from Mobbs' vision and make it an interesting product, Share a PM and know that they are innocent.

Posters \\ Villagers (5 +) - Real people who add something to the league and are way more significant to the Sweet FA experience than the SIM, Regular villagers with no special powers.

Player List:
The Filth Wizard
Elton Johns Wig
Bloodied52
NaturalDisaster
Agent93
Far Kern
brahj
Dingster
Barrybran

091EA494-5999-4DA3-860C-ABFDFE982F41.gif

Remove this Banner Ad